Sizing questions

CRAIGROBBO

Expert Member
Media
Hey there.

i would like to ask a few questions and I understand if you prefer not to answer.

I want to keep the reason hidden for now as I fear it may alter who will answer or affect the answer itself but please bear with me.

May I ask With your sexual partners what sizes you;

• Have been with(List as many as you would like)
  • Would prefer to have
While I understand not every girl takes a measuring tape to it, can you please do your best for a guess or an approximate.

I am sure this has been asked before, however I would like to build up some knowledge then I will reveal my reasoning.

Any replys would be hugely greatful and please be assured I am not asking for any fetish or fantasy, there is a genuine reason)

Thank you

Me

D

deleted848353

This has been done before and its better to be upfront then just hide the reason for the time being.

*points down* Fade proves this point

Last edited:

..your vagueness is really off-putting, so I'm not going to answer.

CRAIGROBBO

Expert Member
Media
Okay, Well the reason is I am having some issues at home with the Mrs and her ex's and sizes, I have been in a deep state of depression(with suicide attempts, including hanging myself and a sever purposeful car crash along with self harm) over the size of my penis along with a few other physical aspects of my body. I have been to see a councilor and was of no help. The reason I ask was I wanted to see what women really do prefer and what they really have been with.

The reason I didn't want to list this is because I didn't want people 'feeling sorry for me' or think they are 'making me feel worse' so may under exaggerate I was looking for the honest truth.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
All I can say, honestly, is use the search function. Most of the ladies that are regularly active on this website have already answered this question in full detail.

BTW, I've lost family that way, and it's horrible. Your body is not the only thing people value about you.. you have a wife, and I'm sure you mean more to her than just what you have in your pants. Sex is not everything.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You put way too much stock in an appendage and very little faith in your abilities.

Has your wife expressed disappointment with your penis? Regardless, you need to seek counseling. Anyone who willingly attempts taking their life or harming themselves need professional help.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Okay, Well the reason is I am having some issues at home with the Mrs and her ex's and sizes, I have been in a deep state of depression(with suicide attempts, including hanging myself and a sever purposeful car crash along with self harm) over the size of my penis along with a few other physical aspects of my body. I have been to see a councilor and was of no help. The reason I ask was I wanted to see what women really do prefer and what they really have been with.

The reason I didn't want to list this is because I didn't want people 'feeling sorry for me' or think they are 'making me feel worse' so may under exaggerate I was looking for the honest truth.

I have been with a lot of men. Most of them had what most would call big dicks. Some of them had gigantic dicks. I enjoyed them. But I didn't choose their penises. I chose the men. I had some partners who had average, and a small number of men who had small dicks. I have almost never had bad sex. I was very well satisfied with partners across the spectrum of sizes I encountered. I have had only three partners who admit to any size-related insecurity. Ugh. I love all three of those men. Was in love with two of them. Sex was great with each of them, if too infrequent with one of them. But the size shit was extremely tiresome, as well as unsexy. If I didn't like the sex, I would have distanced myself long before we became intimate enough that they would confide those insecurities to me.

Your problems are between your ears. If you didn't like the counselors you had, get new ones.

CRAIGROBBO

Expert Member
Media
I proberbly shouldn't have said MRS she is now infact my Ex for cheating on me...

I do purely put this down to my physical being, she was way out of my leauge!

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My husband used to say the same about me, that I was out of his league. It made me so sad. I romanticized it, and thought it was great that we each thought the other was so good. I had been surprised and relieved when he responded favorably to my interest in him. Eventually, I realized it wasn't rromantic, just sad.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I proberbly shouldn't have said MRS she is now infact my Ex for cheating on me...

I do purely put this down to my physical being, she was way out of my leauge!

Life is so much more than the physical space we take up. Your whole life is revolving around your penis/body and that's not healthy for anyone.

She cheated... lots of people have been cheated on, myself included. It's not worth ending your life over.

You have to value yourself for who you are, as a Whole Person. Not just a mass of sexuality. Sex, is only a fraction of the life we live. Think about how much time we all spend NOT having sex. Is all that worth throwing away, because of the size of your dick? My answer would be No. Life is not worth ending just because we weren't given the exact body we would want to have.

CRAIGROBBO

Expert Member
Media
Thanks for the replies its not just the cheating its a number of things this is just one aspect, The reason I didnt want to list the reason is this now...rather than getting the reply I was looking for it truned into a debate about my life - I know what I need to do to correct it, just need to get some information together (sorry to sound harsh)

Pandora77

Cherished Member
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok, I'll try to answer:
I have had sex with many Men, the smallest was 4 inches erect, the biggest about 9 inches erect and extremely thick.
If I had to pick the perfect penis it would be around 6, but not more than 7 inches long and very thick.

Echoing Pandora, if I HAD to quantify...

The smallest that I've been with was maybe 2 inches long erect. The largest that I've been with is 7-8 inches. Assuming appropriate skill/compatible preferences in the bedroom, 7-8" is my preference. More than that wouldn't fit me.

Point, TnJ. My favorite/perfect penis is attached to my manthing, so.. yeahhh

Betty_Cocker

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
My husband is 5" erect. He is the smallest man I have ever been with. (I've had as much as 9"..and everything in between.)

He is by far my favorite. He's the total package. No he isn't model perfect...but it's the imperfections that make him "real". I love him more than anything and would do (have done) anything to make him happy.

CRAIGROBBO

Expert Member
Media
Thanks for the reply and I'm sorry for my late reply I have been away.

Would anyone else like to contribute.

While I do understand that size 'isnt everything' it certainly would help, for example a good lover with a small penis maybe better than a poor lover with a big penis...but what if both?

Clearky it is a state of mind for me but unfortunately its something I would never get out of hence asking the original question and would like to source some real honest answers :)

Thanks

Betty_Cocker

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
In all honesty... I wish I could understand this male phenom (perspective/worry/concern over small penis) ...

I wish I could snap a finger and make that go away ....

My PERSONAL perspective is that I'd much rather have his small(er) penis working healthy (as it has in the past) and have awesome sex. And if he wasn't so worried about his size, then he could fully enjoy it just like I do.

I imagine that many (most?) women who enjoy sex with the men they love (regardless of size) don't give it a second thought.....until the husband brings up the matter.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks for the reply and I'm sorry for my late reply I have been away.

Would anyone else like to contribute.

While I do understand that size 'isnt everything' it certainly would help, for example a good lover with a small penis maybe better than a poor lover with a big penis...but what if both?

Clearky it is a state of mind for me but unfortunately its something I would never get out of hence asking the original question and would like to source some real honest answers :)

Thanks

I have had really good sex with men hung from4.5" -11" in length, and I'm not certain the smallest girth I had, but would estimate it around 4.5" and have had as thick as 7". I enjoyed almost all of them, and the ones I didn't enjoy it was due to poorly judged chemistry, a lack of reciprocity, or a too-soft erection. You are stuck on the idea that bigger is better. Well, you don't have a vagina and I do! So, you'll just have to take my word for it. While I refuse to speak for any other women, for me different sized penises feel different, not better nor worse strictly due to size. Shapes make a difference too. The most important thing is the man attached. Really. It is not a plattitude. I have had wonderful sex with a dude with4.5", and I mean mind-blowing. I have had extremely disappointing sex with another man with the same. I have had transcendent experiences with a man who has 11". The last time I had sex with that dude was the last time because the last time was just... awful. So, so bad. The same man! The difference was HE was different. The man is the main thing.

Be a man who is a good lover. That's all.

By the way, men who are good lovers are not men who are wallowing in body dysmorphia, and they are not flailing about under the burden of misplaced feelings of inadequacy.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In all honesty... I wish I could understand this male phenom (perspective/worry/concern over small penis) ...

I wish I could snap a finger and make that go away ....

My PERSONAL perspective is that I'd much rather have his small(er) penis working healthy (as it has in the past) and have awesome sex. And if he wasn't so worried about his size, then he could fully enjoy it just like I do.

I imagine that many (most?) women who enjoy sex with the men they love (regardless of size) don't give it a second thought.....until the husband brings up the matter.
OMG. Before I talked him down, my dude was worried I wouldn't like his dick because he's not really cut. (His mother, to appease the doctor and his father, allowed them to make a teeny tiny snip, leaving him nearly all his foreskin.) Then, he kept implying that his dick was short but thick. His dick is long and thick. I have no idea whose short dick he was talking about. He told me he guessed it was shorter than 5". Um... no. We're do they get this sttuff? And even when it is true, why do they think it is the end of the world?