Skhnr Tik-Tok Star

I know many of you on this site don't care but for those who do... he got suspended on Twitch around a month ago for saying the F-slur several times. He was on tiktok live the next day and someone asked him if he's going to appeal it and he said no, he was "proud of it" and "some of yall deserve it". You don't have to care but I'm just saying it's something to keep in mind considering he just said on tonight's live that he sometimes makes a grand per live...

I know many of you on this site don't care but for those who do... he got suspended on Twitch around a month ago for saying the F-slur several times. He was on tiktok live the next day and someone asked him if he's going to appeal it and he said no, he was "proud of it" and "some of yall deserve it". You don't have to care but I'm just saying it's something to keep in mind considering he just said on tonight's live that he sometimes makes a grand per live...
That’s interesting. He is trying to buy a Corvette… with TikTok so he’s definitely making a ton of money.

His live was good tonight wish he would make an onlyfans or something he would make so much on there
He talked about starting on OF the other night. At first he said he would never do it and then it changed to yeah maybe but it wouldn't be anything crazy (as in nudity), just more workout stuff.

I can see it already - all the signs of someone who is going to make and OF and not post anything serious on it because people will just mindlessly throw money at him for nothing thinking it will ingratiate them with him and he will give you special access to him and his life

Horny guys are already throwing money at him on Tik Tok for flexing and doing pull ups - same shit happens every time

Love that with all the moolah he’s making, he can’t upgrade his nasty smelling ass computer/gaming chair lol but honestly it’s even hotter imagine all the stuff he’s done on that chair