Skyler gisondo

How big does anyone think he is and cut for sure?
Since there are no nudes, how can we answer either question "for sure"? Is there a dick size version of gaydar? And if you used some basic common sense about the latter question that cannot be answered, odds are he is cut. He is an American male after all..
 
Since there are no nudes, how can we answer either question "for sure"? Is there a dick size version of gaydar? And if you used some basic common sense about the latter question that cannot be answered, odds are he is cut. He is an American male after all..

He's not only an American male - he's a Jewish American Male. That really limits the possibilities on the status of his foreskin.
 
How big does anyone think he is and cut for sure?
From Ethnicelebrity
Place of Birth: Palm Beach County, Florida, U.S.

Date of Birth: July 22, 1996

Ethnicity:
*25% Italian
*75% Ashkenazi Jewish


Skyler Gisondo is an American actor. He is known for his roles in the films Vacation and Booksmart, among others.

His father is of half Italian (Catholic) and half Ashkenazi Jewish ancestry. His maternal grandparents are also Jewish.
 
Do American guys only ever wear those baggy ones or is that just a major misrepresentation made by TV shows??
I'm thinking it's the latter. I definitely don't think its common for young guys, especially, to wear the loose old skool boxers. It's an annoying trend for sure.
 
I'm thinking it's the latter. I definitely don't think its common for young guys, especially, to wear the loose old skool boxers. It's an annoying trend for sure.
yeah I usually only ever see them worn on tv for the most part nowadays. Most guys I know wear more brief like underwear. They have Cole wearing baggy boxers on Riverdale and same with Jake Short in that movie Sex Appeal.