SKYPE BISEXUAL MEN LIST.......Come and join

jjjjcob1234

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
31 m UK bi married dad bod here, small when soft, 5.5inches when hard, into dirty filthy chats and cam on Skype, love to jerk off to the same pictures or videos, so share away and we can discuss, into most things, am also in to comparing with bigger, praising, SPH and humiliation, wearing the wifes lingerie
jjjjcob1234@gmail.com
live:.cid.20b00e1f55a0a672

jjjjcob1234

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
31 m UK bi married dad bod here. Uncut cock, small when soft, 5.5inches when hard.

Into dirty filthy chats and cam on Skype, love to jerk off to the same pictures or videos as you, love seeing what others jerk off to, so share away and we can discuss.

Into most things, love discussing women, leggings, vpl, camel toe, candid. Am also in to comparing with bigger, praising, SPH and humiliation, wearing the wifes lingerie. Love JOI and ruined orgasm, control when I cum, love jerk off races, just a horny guy. Add me and we can chat.
jjjjcob1234@gmail.com
live:.cid.20b00e1f55a0a672

Scsb90

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
33 male from UK (Suffolk) looking for a master to serve over cam.

Have been a cam slave on and off for the last 15 years.

I do have a few extra pounds but am working on getting fitter :) have lost half a stone in the last month.

I am married so need to be discreet but can talk daily and do tasks and will cam as often as possible.

Would like to find a local master (or mistress or couple) to serve as would like to try real life some day.

Likes are cbt, edging, wax play, nipple play.

Limits are scat, animal, family, blood, permanent.

Opening to trying new things and would love someone to take me on and train me to be their perfect slave.

Happy to answer any questions.

Skype - cs90b@outlook.com

monstercocklover88

Cherished Member
Media
looking for a big cock guy to watch me fuck my toy pussy bent over showing my cock ass and balls pumping away. I get off on having a guy with huge big cock stroking and showing off his size as I fuck away and slowly slide in and out.
add me on skype fleshlightbanger88@gmail.com SEND COCK PIC IN MESSAGE AND SAY "TOY PUSSY LPSG"
Im online now setup and ready to fuck away for a big huge cock

IMG_5811.jpg

IMG_5812.jpg

IMG_5810.jpg

Reactions: man09