Skype C2C - Mega Skype List

jackaston

Experimental Member
Media
21, uncut, smooth hung cock. Straight but a bit bi curious and looking for someone to compare with. average build and hung. I don't show face but if you do thats a bonus live:.cid.55b1e95471f08491

19SubJock4Cam

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
23 yo very fit college jock. White, 5’11, fit. I’m straight but curious. looking for someone VERBAL, DOM, and experienced to command me on sky or snap or whatever. Straight/curious so very new to this but will obey. sky: live:1e63930dd8f1ca0e

Attachments

suboy97

Sexy Member
Media
25 Male Sub looking for C2C jerk of group to have some pleasure together. I don't show face and I do not talk. No recording, sharing, pics any sort of exposure.

Big plus: I am into SPH/BPH depending on how big/small you are compared to me. I like to be reminded how big/small I am and how superior your cock is. If you are confused I really like to see man who likes to show how proud he is of his body and cock and uses this pride to make me his sub, so be fit and don't be afraid to show, I like to see the confidence you have in your body and cock.

Add me with ASL and cock length/girth if you have SPH/BPH in your likes. I really don't care if you are bigger or smaller so please don't lie about your size!

Likes: Dickworship, body worship, edging, orgasm control, cum play, begging, CBT, JOI, light pain, SPH/BPH, unfair games, lose-lose situation, underwear (Male: boxer, boxer briefs; Female: panties, thong)

Limits: any sort of exposure, Permanent, Blood, Family, Public, Body writing, Anal, Face.

Skype, click here

• Wow
Reactions: lolalolalos