Skype C2C - Mega Skype List

25femasianbottomyuh

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
27 asian femboy looking for black or white tops to enjoy my tight pussy. This clit loves BWC/BBC Add ryan.geneva now. *LOOKING FOR REGULAR*

Add only if you’re a top and verbal

Skype ryan.geneva

MaxMM2020

Sexy Member
Media

22 Latino sub looking for daddy​

I'm a slim hairy twink looking for an older daddy dom who can train / instruct / control me.

Into chatting, sending pictures or cam. Ask me to pose for you, show off, play with myself, cum, send tasks... Open to join groups and longterm.

Kinks: humiliation, posing, JOI, CEI, cum play, ass play... I like obeying and following instructions.

Notsoshyguy

Cherished Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
No Response
6ft1 103kg hairy, uncut, husky lad.

Looking for CHILL bate session, no weird comparing dicks just to end up blocked ot never cam again. Don't want to know anything personal about you just that you're down to stroke n talk dirty with fellow hung bro

Into: all shapes and sizes of men, ideally hung or on larger side, but if chill I'll bate with anyone, poppers (optional), face n cock (optional but would be cool), mic and cam is an absolute must.

Straight, married, discreet, curious are huuuuuge plus.

If keen add me and tell me your Age, into and a photo of your cock or ass. Whatever you prefer. However I will block / won't cam if you add without saying the above.

jamesukbw1993@outlook.com

billyjayl

Just Browsing
Media
21 M arabic slim body ; looking for someone to cam with and have friendly chat as well (if they're down). I would like that person to be 30+ . Showing face would be a bonus . I don't mind if you can't talk since i can't either. Not that much into the sub/dom thing , but i'll do it if you like it.
Join conversation

suboy97

Sexy Member
Media
26 Male Sub looking for C2C jerk of group to have some pleasure together. I don't show face and I do not talk. No recording, sharing, pics any sort of exposure.

Big plus: I am into SPH/BPH depending on how big/small you are compared to me. I like to be reminded how big/small I am and how superior your cock is. If you are confused I really like to see man who likes to show how proud he is of his body and cock and uses this pride to make me his sub, so be fit and don't be afraid to show, I like to see the confidence you have in your body and cock.

Add me with ASL and cock length/girth if you have SPH/BPH in your likes. I really don't care if you are bigger or smaller so please don't lie about your size!

Likes: Dickworship, body worship, edging, orgasm control, cum play, begging, CBT, JOI, light pain, SPH/BPH, unfair games, lose-lose situation, underwear (Male: boxer, boxer briefs; Female: panties, thong)

Limits: any sort of exposure, Permanent, Blood, Family, Public, Body writing, Anal, Face.

Skype, click here

Reactions: Smsm