Skype list - masters & slaves

Jeffsparks

Sexy Member
Media
46 master Jeff here. I’m bi verbal ex rugby player looking for ONLY MUSCULAR, TONED, or swimmer build sons slaves or switches. Skype me live:.cid.c868bc58c2095ba8

Mild to wild kinks and comfortable with all experience levels from newbie to seasoned. Abs+++ Biceps++++ Smooth+++

John.pg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey, top and Dom here, I'll control you 'cause I know you need it, right?
Good, send me PM to ask for my Skype

abyrjgsdfmr64

Experimental Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
27m slave
Up for dirty chat, rp, ranking, edging.
Limits: no face, no audio (I can hear, just cant speak so roommate doesnt hear me), no anal, no recording
I wanna speak to you and maybe more, add me.

zeon.zai

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Looking for a slave/object who can give their entirety to me. The master should have control over the slave/object no matter when and where.

There is no privacy or secret from the slave/object as well. If the master desires to see his gallery or messages, the slave/object should submit without fail. If the master asks the slave/object any questions, the slave/object should answer without hesitation or shame or keep secrets.

All commands should be executed properly regardless of where and when (slave/object should know where and when to execute them as appropriate).

Slave/object belongs to master and must seek permission for everything. Absolute obedience is required. Will not open mic nor cam, only will chat to give orders. If you're interested hit me up with full body + face pic of yourself.

Skype ID: live:.cid.f421fd8f65061844