Skype Voyeurs & Exhibitionists List

Rugby272

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hi lads, do you like the idea of being watched or spied on while doing normal routine stuff?

If you are showering, gaming, exercising, toilet, working, sleeping etc and want a stranger to watch, let me know

Always up to spy on an exhibitionist!
Add rugby272 on Skype

Reactions: Adventor

Duzyyy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Looking for dedicated cam sluts into cum control, edging, ruined orgasms and perhaps more. Must show face as well, though I only use text so don't expect me to cam/mic. Dm for Skype.

D

deleted17374471

39 married guy here, but open and curious. Lookin for another masc discreet straight or curious guy into some raunchy cam. Straight / married guys preferred.

Into locker room scenes, seeing guys in the raw—limits on cam/chat. Love seeing dudes in the raw. Also into seeing dudes piss at urinal and on cam. And other stuff…

Just men being men and being open. If interested and also like raunchy chat and cam, hit me up.

Skype = BigNuts2020

Vin2Ant

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
40, Toned, hung 8'', Asian, male. Verbal & Versatile.

My profile pics are of me. We can send each other pics if you wanna see more.

Watcher ONLY, can mic ONLY, into JOI and watching other guys (Of all ethnicities) to stroke with me. Especially into other Asians hehe Send me a msg. Please leave, your age, ethnicity :) View attachment 79463791
Fuck so hot

bigd123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
sub - edge me give me joi control my every stroke tease me make my cock throb and dribble pre cum make me beg for more make me beg to cum for you, my cam only you type joi control me add me on skype deepandhard69

D

deleted21466931

I am a beautiful 31 year old exhibitionist and I want to find someone that would appreciate a cute performance before I show my expressive O face. My Skype name is ditboi61
Lovely lad with a lovely cock that's had a perfect Gomco circ. Yum.

Reactions: Thonglovingmate
D

deleted901444

Older (60's) exhibitionist here with a little dick and into small penis humiliation. I especially love camming and comparing with big-dick guys. Would be happy to put on a show and cum for you (you can take pics or record me if you want to). Please let me know if you're interested so we can set something up. Skype: cbt4u2c

Jake_510

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
exhibitionist here and chronic popperbator, looking to expose my bate. Add me on skype, looking for verbal doms/ guys that want to watch and instruct

live:tcboy808

Ps93s

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
29y old slim fit searching for Dom.
7 Inch uncut fat dick here,
Hairy Ass
Message me for a Session.
Into edging, Spank, Ball Play, Stretching, Piss…