Mj11xxx

Expert Member
Media
Wisconsin Dells (Wisconsin, United States)
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
It has been a long time since I last posted in this thread.
But nothing changed. I am looking for a new submissive to explore.

So this Ad aims to reach submissive guys who like to be explored and get edged. I am into CBT, bondage, cum control and whatnot. If you have these sexy kinks message me on skype at dominusx66

So what is my ideal live session on skype? I prefer guys who like to play long, I like taking my time and explore all the kinks possible. I could be aggressive dom or simply a verbal coach depending in my mood.

Edging subs is one of my favorite hobby, I like tying them up and simply enjoying their "meat".. - being teased and tortured at the same time with CBT.

Lately, I am getting into programming a sub into mindless sex toy... Being mindless, emotionless for a time period... Simply surrendering himself into my demands. Tbh, watching a sub being corrupted and lose himself brings me a kinky satisfaction.

There are times I trained subs to cum through CBT, even fisting and popper fanatics enjoys my own way using them.

I am wild and creative. If you ever message me, get prepared about how demanding and intense the session could be. If you are the type of guy who wants to be trained and who match my level of open mindedness then we will have lots of fun.

If it happens that we live close, a meet-up can be arrange.

Cannot wait to start this game, my door is open. Also note that I can be a GEN. If you are a casual sub, do not worry. We can still have a beneficial relationship. I'm very easy to talk to.
View attachment dominusx66.mp4

Mj11xxx

Expert Member
Media
Wisconsin Dells (Wisconsin, United States)
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Looking for right now , long term or one time to handle your man meat. Be prepared to be edge for 30 min +. Prec*m/prostate stimulation, edging, c*m control, some coc* and balls bondage.
Looking for submissive tops, edgers and men who crave to be properly coach in edging.
add my skype:
dominusx66
Marcus Dominus
lenient and safe play, privacy guaranteed.
And check this 3D animation:
Sex with plant - ThisVid.com

Reactions: DanHero69