that bright pink pussy looks like it coudl cream all over you if you fuck it long enough. Thong not even covering his tight slit, what a slut. All the guys probably just stare at his ass when he does this exercise, unaware that his thong has slipped and his cunt is in full public view. So he's suprised when they come over and start to take turns grinding their cocks against that hole until even gusts of wind will make it twitch and convulse uncontrollably. Then some lucky guys get to go in and fuck that hole raw until it twitches and orgasms on you. Good luck lasting through that

anyone also have a fetish for thong fucking?
Europe Fuck
i feel like its super niche but tis so fuckign hot for me and this is quite a perfect example even though its super short. I've never found one where a guy fucks a thong long enough that he cums just from that. As an alternative to gettign thier tight boy pussies absolutely destroyed until its a sloppy creamy mess, every guy in this thread could at least agree to letting someone intertwine the cock between thong and grind those FAT asses in between the valley caused by ass mounds. Ig the fact that he's not lettign you penetrate him but your dick is touching that delicate soft tight thong which was just pressing up against his warm boy pussy makes it so ur indirectly touching and fucking his cunt. Anyway, you woudl get so horny and desperate that you "accidentally" thrust ur cock right through those tight rings of anal muscle to his surprise, and hodl it there to feel his shocked pussy twitching and spasming all over ur cock.
Has anyone seen similar videos to share?