Media
Hey, just a really small guy here looking to be comforted about my size because I feel like I have the world's smallest dick and it's been eating me up for a few days. If you're into smaller guys or aren't bothered by them, then would anyone be willing to chat for a bit? I want to feel like there's some hope out there for me and that I shouldn't hate myself or my body. Obviously, your responses are your own and I wouldn't want to control how or what you say, it'd just be nice to feel that my value's not tied to my size and that people could still be willing to care about me regardless of it. Sadly, I'm not much of a grower or a shower, more of just short and thin. Also, while I'm not completely certain about the size of it, I'm pretty sure it's about 4-ish inches long (10 cm) when it's fully erect.
For the record, I'm more than willing to share my photos and whatever in private, just so long as you're respectful with them.
No size queens, please. I'm not in the mood for sph. I want to chat with a guy who'd really be interested in comforting a small guy and genuinely doesn't mind small penises. Yeh...hope to chat with someone.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey, just a really small guy here looking to be comforted about my size because I feel like I have the world's smallest dick and it's been eating me up for a few days. If you're into smaller guys or aren't bothered by them, then would anyone be willing to chat for a bit? I want to feel like there's some hope out there for me and that I shouldn't hate myself or my body. Obviously, your responses are your own and I wouldn't want to control how or what you say, it'd just be nice to feel that my value's not tied to my size and that people could still be willing to care about me regardless of it. Sadly, I'm not much of a grower or a shower, more of just short and thin. Also, while I'm not completely certain about the size of it, I'm pretty sure it's about 4-ish inches long (10 cm) when it's fully erect.
For the record, I'm more than willing to share my photos and whatever in private, just so long as you're respectful with them.
No size queens, please. I'm not in the mood for sph. I want to chat with a guy who'd really be interested in comforting a small guy and genuinely doesn't mind small penises. Yeh...hope to chat with someone.
Mate, that sounds perfect, I've enjoyed some exceeding sexual nights with guys your size and always been totally satisfied. It's so much nicer to have a smaller one that gets erect than a whopper that only manages a semi

Media
Mate, that sounds perfect, I've enjoyed some exceeding sexual nights with guys your size and always been totally satisfied. It's so much nicer to have a smaller one that gets erect than a whopper that only manages a semi
Thank you for your response. ^^ yeh...perhaps learning to love and use your body is the most important thing a person can do in regards to physical self-esteem issues.

diver6

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response

fangs_

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
There are a lot of size queens out there and there are men like me, who are only into dicklet men.
Even though my approach to this matter is much more sexual (than the nice gentlemen who replied to your post before), I do not think it is an aspect that should be belittled.
Even though I am into masc. and hunky men, I do want them to have dicklets. 4 inches or shorter (when erected) is what makes my motor runnin'. I just do not get turned on if and when I see average or big dicks even though I (myself) do have a dick way above average (that is simply how my mind works).
Just wanted to tell you that there are men like me out there, who would admire you and your dicklet. Just stop the whole self-conscious thing & stop giving a f*ck about the whole big-dick-society.
You do you and be wholesome and someone like me (who is into dicklets) will cross your path one day :emoji_thumbsup::emoji_thumbsup::emoji_thumbsup:

Media
There are a lot of size queens out there and there are men like me, who are only into dicklet men.
Even though my approach to this matter is much more sexual (than the nice gentlemen who replied to your post before), I do not think it is an aspect that should be belittled.
Even though I am into masc. and hunky men, I do want them to have dicklets. 4 inches or shorter (when erected) is what makes my motor runnin'. I just do not get turned on if and when I see average or big dicks even though I (myself) do have a dick way above average (that is simply how my mind works).
Just wanted to tell you that there are men like me out there, who would admire you and your dicklet. Just stop the whole self-conscious thing & stop giving a f*ck about the whole big-dick-society.
You do you and be wholesome and someone like me (who is into dicklets) will cross your path one day :emoji_thumbsup::emoji_thumbsup::emoji_thumbsup:
That's just what someone who's insecure needs to hear. It's such a bad habit to dwell on being "perfect" for others, when in reality, being confident and secure is really what will make things better for someone. :emoji_muscle: