Your size isn't as small as you think.I too, am small and short too.
I hope we can talk.At first I was embarrassed that mine was smaller than everyone else's. But now I feel good That someone is interested in my small dick.
When I show it more I hope someone comes along and insults my dick. But there aren't any.
Especially when my cock was flaccid. It was so small that it was almost difficult to stand up to pee. I had to use my fingertips to pull it out out of pity. But there are still people commenting with interest in my poor cock.

Your size isn't as small as you think.I too, am small and short too.
I hope we can talk.At first I was embarrassed that mine was smaller than everyone else's. But now I feel good That someone is interested in my small dick.
When I show it more I hope someone comes along and insults my dick. But there aren't any.
Especially when my cock was flaccid. It was so small that it was almost difficult to stand up to pee. I had to use my fingertips to pull it out out of pity. But there are still people commenting with interest in my poor cock.
Aww. Of course we can talk! Haha, you seem cool from what I've seen from you.

• Haha
Reactions: cocklessman
I have a new appreciation for guys with smaller dicks and it's because I have always had an intense attraction to short, cute, petite guys. A big dick on a little dude can be reality, but seeing a perfect, breathtakingly beautiful and small, proportionate cock on a gorgeous small guy is a huge turn on to me. So dudes if you fret it, don't. Smaller cocks can be HOT.

I have a new appreciation for guys with smaller dicks and it's because I have always had an intense attraction to short, cute, petite guys. A big dick on a little dude can be reality, but seeing a perfect, breathtakingly beautiful and small, proportionate cock on a gorgeous small guy is a huge turn on to me. So dudes if you fret it, don't. Smaller cocks can be HOT.
Hey, thanks for commenting. And yeah, a well-proportioned body is always nice.
Also, from some of the posts you've made, I didn't expect you to be into guys like that, I guess you have a wider variety of taste than I thought XD
Still, glad there's nothing to be too worried about. I just gotta figure out what kinda man I wanna be/appeal to. >:)

Hey, thanks for commenting. And yeah, a well-proportioned body is always nice.
Also, from some of the posts you've made, I didn't expect you to be into guys like that, I guess you have a wider variety of taste than I thought XD
Still, glad there's nothing to be too worried about. I just gotta figure out what kinda man I wanna be/appeal to. >:)
Yeah man if you've read a lot of my posts, I can see why you wouldn't think I'd be into smaller guys. I do dig big dicked guys and admit one in particular unintentionally ruined me the first time he took me. But it is so true about smaller men down below, and I truly am glad I appreciate it because it makes for so much more enjoyment all around.

Yeah man if you've read a lot of my posts, I can see why you wouldn't think I'd be into smaller guys. I do dig big dicked guys and admit one in particular unintentionally ruined me the first time he took me. But it is so true about smaller men down below, and I truly am glad I appreciate it because it makes for so much more enjoyment all around.
Lovely. ^^ I like your posts so I'm glad you commented on one of mine hehehe. Take care.

Reactions: bravesoldier
Hey, just a really small guy here looking to be comforted about my size because I feel like I have the world's smallest dick and it's been eating me up for a few days. If you're into smaller guys or aren't bothered by them, then would anyone be willing to chat for a bit? I want to feel like there's some hope out there for me and that I shouldn't hate myself or my body. Obviously, your responses are your own and I wouldn't want to control how or what you say, it'd just be nice to feel that my value's not tied to my size and that people could still be willing to care about me regardless of it. Sadly, I'm not much of a grower or a shower, more of just short and thin. Also, while I'm not completely certain about the size of it, I'm pretty sure it's about 4-ish inches long (10 cm) when it's fully erect.
For the record, I'm more than willing to share my photos and whatever in private, just so long as you're respectful with them.
No size queens, please. I'm not in the mood for sph. I want to chat with a guy who'd really be interested in comforting a small guy and genuinely doesn't mind small penises. Yeh...hope to chat with someone
Just looked at your cock photos and I'd love to suck you until you cum in my mouth.

I'm bi and I'm not sure if it's because I have a very small dick as well (4") but to me penis size is such a small factor in terms of what I find interesting in a guy. I'm 31 and if you can hit me up if you'd like to chat. More than anything I'm just self-consious about how ugly my dick is, keep that in mind lmao

I'm bi and I'm not sure if it's because I have a very small dick as well (4") but to me penis size is such a small factor in terms of what I find interesting in a guy. I'm 31 and if you can hit me up if you'd like to chat. More than anything I'm just self-consious about how ugly my dick is, keep that in mind lmao
Haha, nice to meet you (^^) I'll message ya then

Hey, just a really small guy here looking to be comforted about my size because I feel like I have the world's smallest dick and it's been eating me up for a few days. If you're into smaller guys or aren't bothered by them, then would anyone be willing to chat for a bit? I want to feel like there's some hope out there for me and that I shouldn't hate myself or my body. Obviously, your responses are your own and I wouldn't want to control how or what you say, it'd just be nice to feel that my value's not tied to my size and that people could still be willing to care about me regardless of it. Sadly, I'm not much of a grower or a shower, more of just short and thin. Also, while I'm not completely certain about the size of it, I'm pretty sure it's about 4-ish inches long (10 cm) when it's fully erect.
For the record, I'm more than willing to share my photos and whatever in private, just so long as you're respectful with them.
No size queens, please. I'm not in the mood for sph. I want to chat with a guy who'd really be interested in comforting a small guy and genuinely doesn't mind small penises. Yeh...hope to chat with someone.
I would like to chat with you! Get in touch when you get this!