You have to be their friend to watch that video but this one of theirs works.I just discovered this forum and I can say there are many gems here! I'm really into sph, but it's hard to find quality content.
I found this tiny guy online, he surely knows how to provoke a reaction. I would like to experience something like that:
thisvid.com
/videos/str8-guys-love-showing-how-bigger-they-are/
Just a shame that adding people as friends on thisvid is nigh impossible. If you find a way to share it that would be great.That one is hot too. But I prefer the one where other guys show him how much bigger they are.![]()
Just a shame that adding people as friends on thisvid is nigh impossible. If you find a way to share it that would be great.
That's a very good video. I don't usually like comparisons where the two men are not actually together, comparing, but this one works.Not quite overt Sph but the comparison of these two amateur guys is pretty impressive. For one of them at least lol
Big cock vs small cock-compare two hot guys in the shower - ThisVid.com
That ís sph. Specially for the guys watching it with smaller than the little oneNot quite overt Sph but the comparison of these two amateur guys is pretty impressive. For one of them at least lol
Big cock vs small cock-compare two hot guys in the shower - ThisVid.com
I love that the guy with the small cock is more built than the hung guyNot quite overt Sph but the comparison of these two amateur guys is pretty impressive. For one of them at least lol
Big cock vs small cock-compare two hot guys in the shower - ThisVid.com
it won't let me but here is a screen shotIt's a private video. Are you able to download and post here?
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.