sounds hot!Does anyone know of any GAY small penis humiliation videos? Or videos where guys are laughing at another guy's cock size? I can find plenty of straight ones, but I'm looking for vids where guys laugh and make fun of other guys for having a tiny dick or where a gay partner ignores the smaller partner in favor of a larger partner.
I like the straight humilationsounds hot!
Straight Fraternity - Warren and SebastianAnyone know the source on this clip? It’s a private video
https://thisvid.com/videos/humiliating-comparison/
Awesome thanks!Straight Fraternity - Warren and Sebastian
Damn! The look on the big guys face!!!
Damn I wish this was so much longerhttps://thisvid.com/videos/snapuptoyou-compares-with-much-smaller/ (not a private vid)
What site is this ?Snapuptoyou is the biggest let down for sph fetish. He won't stay on with anyone, even with a guy like that who's clearly into it. Just spastic flipping to a new person after a minute
fun fact: big dude gets chosen over little guy as well in the show
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.