• Don't care either way

Votes: 6 1.0%

• Total voters

Crose10

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I’m uncut and have never even heard of this until a few weeks ago... tbh if you get that from being unsanitary that should not be okay sexually.
It takes hardly anytime to clean your cock there isn’t any reason to have that besides either pure intention or pure negligence... why you would intend on having that beats me.

D

deleted3155011

IMG_7799.jpg

Crose10

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I love dick but if I get a whiff of smegma, I’m out of there, like really quick! Gross and disgusting. Makes me gag. Absolutely no. NOPE!
Lmfaoooo i think I would literally be in complete disgust.

Not to shame anyone who has it but that is something that needs to be taken care of

thick4me

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I dated a very handsome Cuban man....huge cock shaped like a banana...he had quite a bit of foreskin...As long as ghe skin peels back I didn't mind at all...Until one night I was about to such his cock and smelled the most disgusting odor from his foreskin. There was an oily white cheese that gagged me to smell.....
End of story..done...

RammingGull

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
True smegma is probably not for me, but as an earlier poster said if it's been a long (one) day of work/working out and there's a layer of precum/pee under there and the mild musk associated with I could get really into it. I'd be out if it's taken on any sort of color or crustiness...

brinzaulsschwul

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I voted NO and that’s no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no

I find natural smell of foreskin extremely erotic and a turn on. As with women, some foreskins smell better than others. I much prefer the natural scent to licking proctor gamble chemicals or dial soap perfumes which are total turn offs and end any excitement for me. Each to their own......

Big_a_20

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I’m uncut and the few times I did have smegma was when I was younger and didn’t clean behind the hood as good as I should. Some guys seem to produce it faster than others. I dated a guy that was into it and after a week there was a decent amount but I just wasn’t comfortable with it.

i find smegma to be one of those things that people either love or hate, not much in between. if someone you were hooking up with had dick cheese or the smell of it, would you still blow him or have sex? is the smell or look a turn on, turn off or doesn't matter to you either way.
Nopenopenope.

Hygiene is very important to me. Brush your teeth, bathe, use deodorant, wipe your bum, and clean your fucking cock.

Thankfully everyone that I've dated that was uncut knew how to use soap and water. However, there was this one time where this hot business guy flashed me his huge uncut cock at the urinal, and it was a cheesefest. He motioned that I could play with him if I wanted, but I just zipped up and walked away. No thanks.