• We are rebuilding our search index, so results may be missing or incomplete for a short period.

    You can close this by clicking the 'X' at the top corner of this notice.

Snapchat Megalist!

31 [M4M] Dom looking for sub/puppy hung/muscular guys who like to show off. long term preferred

Hey, I'm looking to dom any of the following:
  1. muscular, ripped, gymrats and so on
  2. 7"+ dick subs
  3. pups with pup gear
  4. or any combination of the above!
Tell me what you like as a sub, your limits and add a photo when you contact me.
long term preferred, talkative person, we dont have to just focus on your dick or body, but also be able to talk

I myself am pretty limitless and adjust my domming style to the sub, though i do particularly enjoy:
cbt, joi, edging, cum control, show off of muscles, bondage, sissies, pups, slaves, etc

snapchat is jimmydom6
telegram is isotope182
 
Add jahxxx03

25 here
I want a (submissive, obedient) boy for fun or longterm on snapchat

Twink, smooth, asian, up to 26 +++ but all are welcome

I don't show face
Send an animal-emoji when adding
 
24 hung and looking to do some size bets with some actual hung guys. Tired of always outsizing guys and wanna see if someone can put me in my place for once. Verbal Trash talk is a must before we compare. Snap ursenhigh
 
28/watch me finger my pussy/turned on by being talked dirty to like a girl. Turned on by calling my ass a pussy or vagina and acting like it could get wet or squirt. Face preferred, but not required. Hope this leads to at least one long-term fuckbuddy. Will only respond after I take my bath. ineedyoureta