Update: took another trip to said store. Did my business inside the store - upon leaving heard a voice calling out to me and quickly approaching closer to me. I turned around and to my surprise……it was him!!! Was I being stalked again? Was he watching me in the store? I do not know. I froze when he called out to me saying “ohh hey there hot day today, my AC is broken so I take random door dash jobs to get out of the house.” and yes..he followed me
To the next store. What do I do? Every time I go to this store now I am paranoid and am looking all around to see if he’s there. I’m not afraid of him. I know I could take him haha but I guess it’s my social awkwardness inside me that want to steer clear. Anyone have any advice?!

Update: took another trip to said store. Did my business inside the store - upon leaving heard a voice calling out to me and quickly approaching closer to me. I turned around and to my surprise……it was him!!! Was I being stalked again? Was he watching me in the store? I do not know. I froze when he called out to me saying “ohh hey there hot day today, my AC is broken so I take random door dash jobs to get out of the house.” and yes..he followed me
To the next store. What do I do? Every time I go to this store now I am paranoid and am looking all around to see if he’s there. I’m not afraid of him. I know I could take him haha but I guess it’s my social awkwardness inside me that want to steer clear. Anyone have any advice?!
Call the cops. the guy can explain his weird fucking fetish to them or call him out publicly, tell him loudly and in no uncertain terms that you find his stalking behaviour disturbing or does the store have in store security?
Let them know or a member of staff know, do this, it is the best advice.

Otherwise he will keep doing this, he is clearly disturbed.

w, I'm so convinced by your story. I mean, who in their right mind would agree to sit on someone's knee and bounce on their crotch to test the strength of a chair? It's not like anyone has ever said no to a request like that or anything.

I'm sure the guy's face was just frozen in a mixture of confusion and horror as you continued to bounce on his knee, all while he's thinking to himself, 'This guy is actually doing this, and he's enjoying it?'

And don't even get me started on the part where you're like, 'Oh, no worries, I'll just sit on your knee and bounce on your crotch, no big deal.' I'm sure that's exactly what you said, and not at all what you meant.

Thanks for sharing this completely believable and not-at-all-made-up story. I'm sure it's not just a thinly veiled attempt to get attention or seem interesting.

• Haha
Reactions: Andrew.P