Photos & Videos Sojmani (yerbooski Tiktok)

"ONLY if you have RENEW ON, I’ll send you explicit content free. When you renew your subscription, screenshot it and send me it I will give you something very explicit Free. Other than that, it’s pay per messages page. ** if you haven’t spent any money, I will NOT respond to your messages."

He really does come across as a massive douche and I'm not convinced you'll ever see anything "gay" from him, but you can't deny he's pretty.
Sojmani (1).m4v

Sojmani (2).m4v

Sojmani (3).m4v

Sojmani (4).m4v

Sojmani (5).m4v

"ONLY if you have RENEW ON, I’ll send you explicit content free. When you renew your subscription, screenshot it and send me it I will give you something very explicit Free. Other than that, it’s pay per messages page. ** if you haven’t spent any money, I will NOT respond to your messages."

He really does come across as a massive douche and I'm not convinced you'll ever see anything "gay" from him, but you can't deny he's pretty.
I don't think he has ever implied that he was gay or would even consider gay for pay.

no puedo ver los videos estoy muy triste