Photos & Videos Sojmani (yerbooski Tiktok)

Sure. It’s mostly pictures of the man on man. None of them naked together. Some of him slightly pulling the underwear down of the other guy. And then 2 clips of the guy playing with his dick alone. We never see his face. And then regular jerk off scene from Soj
Thanks for the tip I was ready to buy it..so sorry you spent your money on this trash

Anyone have any of his recent?
Yeah I paid $20 and it was complete trash.. The description talks about them doing all this stuff together and said it ended with them in the shower with a cumshot to his chest... Literally none of that happened there was no evidence of them doing anything other than taking a couple pics next to each other with a towel on. The rest were completely separate pics and vids of them solo. I complained about it and said he was gay baiting and I didn't mind spending money but I do mind spending money on fake descriptions... he blocked me on onlyfans lol... so I trolled his Twitter and put him on blast and he blocked me there too ... He's not gonna do all the gay shit. He's just gay baiting and trying to get people's money.

Y
Yeah I paid $20 and it was complete trash.. The description talks about them doing all this stuff together and said it ended with them in the shower with a cumshot to his chest... Literally none of that happened there was no evidence of them doing anything other than taking a couple pics next to each other with a towel on. The rest were completely separate pics and vids of them solo. I complained about it and said he was gay baiting and I didn't mind spending money but I do mind spending money on fake descriptions... he blocked me on onlyfans lol... so I trolled his Twitter and put him on blast and he blocked me there too ... He's not gonna do all the gay shit. He's just gay baiting and trying to get people's money.
He did the same shit to me and then tried explaining how I was the dumb one because his description was indeed “true”. If you look back on this thread you can see my posts. He’s a loser