Photos & Videos Sojmani (yerbooski Tiktok)

I need an explain of tht tat lmao
i was gonna ask the same thing one does not simply change political view so fast like that specially if you wanted that shit tattooed on you and he has that type of propaganda shit all over his body was it to seem more queer friendly? cause this is sus AF

I need an explain of tht tat lmao
i was gonna ask the same thing one does not simply change political view so fast like that specially if you wanted that shit tattooed on you and he has that type of propaganda shit all over his body was it to seem more queer friendly? cause this is sus AF
He is Cuban, so many he’s one of the view that’s pro-communist. Maybe it’s purely for aesthetics

I subscribed to his OF and I don't feel like it's worth it, the guy is hot but most of the content is just teasers, only a handful of hard dick pics (half of which you can find on his twitter), then wants you to pay more. I'm very unsatisfied for the price.

Reactions: 3vil3y3
Anyone sub to his OF yet?
I did and it's not worth it, for $10+ you'll get the same teasers you get for free on his twitter and then he'll tell you to pay $21 more for his explicit bundle and $200 more to join his VIP group -- I would have perhaps paid more/tipped but I hate feeling like I was cheated.

• Haha
Reactions: Peter1999
Yes he's hot but his tattoo is disturbing. The current Cuba regime was based on homofobia. Che Guevara probably was the biggest homofobe of Latin America. The communist Castro regime killed thousands of gay people and locked up even more. If he really is supporting the Castro regime he's the biggest bigot out there

Why do you care?

Reactions: Galderis
He’s explicitly stated that he’s straight on his socials.
They don’t seem to understand it. Like how hard can it be?! He’s clearly queer baiting cause he knows gays spend their money on shit like that. And those that do prove him right. So I don’t blame him for making his coins.

They don’t seem to understand it. Like how hard can it be?! He’s clearly queer baiting cause he knows gays spend their money on shit like that. And those that do prove him right. So I don’t blame him for making his coins.
He’s explicitly stated that he’s straight on his socials.
And bc he's very clearly stated he's straight on multiple occasions, my comment was very clearly sarcastic. Simmer down.

Reactions: krgkgm