Photos & Videos Sojmani (yerbooski Tiktok)

He just called a group of black people the n word on his stories…
As a white Cuban he shouldn’t be using the n word but I don’t think he was calling them the n word in a racist way per se, he was using it in place of “guys, dudes etc” like a lot of Latinos do

As a white Cuban he shouldn’t be using the n word but I don’t think he was calling them the n word in a racist way per se, he was using it in place of “guys, dudes etc” like a lot of Latinos do
But that doesn't diminish the fact that that word when said by a non black person is hurtful like there's one maybe two words in this world that you can't use as a non black person and you go with THAT word you could have just said dudes ...i'm a white latino too and i don’t like this behaviour that latinos from the US of all the shades that are not black do ...not even dark skin latinos should say it(except the ones of african descent obviously) being latino and being black is not the same thing ...the nword is a reclaimed cultural word for black people and for nobody else

But that doesn't diminish the fact that that word when said by a non black person is hurtful like there's one maybe two words in this world that you can't use as a non black person and you go with THAT word you could have just said dudes ...i'm a white latino too and i don’t like this behaviour that latinos from the US of all the shades that are not black do ...not even dark skin latinos should say it(except the ones of african descent obviously) being latino and being black is not the same thing ...the nword is a reclaimed cultural word for black people and for nobody else
I agree that non blacks shouldn’t say the word, I was just saying he wasn’t calling them the word in a racist/derogatory way. A lot of Latinos of every color grow up around black people who say it and because they’re “Latino/hispanic) their black friends give them the n word pass (lol) and don’t even bat an eyelash when they use it vesus if any other ethnic groups were to say it (Asian, white etc) also if a Latino is dark wouldn’t they most likely be Afro descended? And if they can’t use it because they’re black Latinos who are culturally distinct from black Americans, does that mean that recent African immigrants can’t use it aswell because they aren’t descendants of slaves and that’s not their history? I guess it depends on which black American you ask.

Disgusting! A lot of Latinos are dumb as shit for using the N word! He shouldn’t have said it period even IF he was saying it “in place of “guys, dudes etc” What kind of shit?! Just ignorant!