Photos & Videos Sojmani (yerbooski Tiktok)

oh ...so it really is as awkward and fake as i thought it would be ...good to know.
(dude it's plastic it's f*ckin plastic lmao)

View attachment 128476481
Well the fake dick part was totally unnecessary. For the rest of the vid I found it Somewhat hot that he is so uncomfortable and struggling getting hard but still cums

Well the fake dick part was totally unnecessary. For the rest of the vid I found it Somewhat hot that he is so uncomfortable and struggling getting hard but still cums
Dude he did everything he could to not touch anything related to a man i don't know if u notice ...it was kinda funny actually

Reactions: Albertrey7
Dude he did everything he could to not touch anything related to a man i don't know if u notice ...it was kinda funny actually
Looked pretty gay to me. There’s a 3rd guy so he’s not too comfortable with that, with the hairy guy he into

Y'all are still falling for his gay baiting in 2024? He's shown you time and time again that he's not doing gay stuff. He even used a dildo to fake it. I can't believe y'all are still letting a good looking, straight man with bad hygiene to finesse you of money.
Hot straight men faking gay stuff > Gay men doing real gay stuff > Gays behind a screen tryna discipline others what they should and shouldn't be into

Reactions: Albertrey7
I don't think we watched the same video my friend ...but u can keep believing in what u said ur not harming anyone so ;)
Just saying, naked with two gay guys, jerking off, pushing the other guys head while blowing the guy.. straight guys don’t do that kinda stuff…. Not harming anyone

Just saying, naked with two gay guys, jerking off, pushing the other guys head while blowing the guy.. straight guys don’t do that kinda stuff…. Not harming anyone
Dude i'm not gonna start arguing with u about it ...like watch the video look at his fake facial expressions look at the fake dick look at the weird angles where u can't see that he's actually getting sucked ...there's no lust i've seen straight guys do way waaay more than this(guess i argued)

Hot straight men faking gay stuff > Gay men doing real gay stuff > Gays behind a screen tryna discipline others what they should and shouldn't be into
Gurl, your last point is completely irrelevant with the other two.

Also, you're saying fake, gay content made by straights (sojmani) is greater than actual gay content made by gay men?!

200w.gif

Y'all are still falling for his gay baiting in 2024? He's shown you time and time again that he's not doing gay stuff. He even used a dildo to fake it. I can't believe y'all are still letting a good looking, straight man with bad hygiene to finesse you of money.
Perhaps people are just admiring a hot, masculine man?

It's like seeing a hot guy in public. Do you need to investigate his background to find him attractive or get your rocks off? We aren't here for activism, we're just here to appreciate half naked men. If he isn't for you, then he isn't for you. It's extremely simple with no need for further complications.

The real question is, why do you have an issue with people simply seeing someone as hot and wanting to see more of them?!

Reactions: GMoneyGof
Perhaps people are just admiring a hot, masculine man?

It's like seeing a hot guy in public. Do you need to investigate his background to find him attractive or get your rocks off? We aren't here for activism, we're just here to appreciate half naked men. If he isn't for you, then he isn't for you. It's extremely simple with no need for further complications.

The real question is, why do you have an issue with people simply seeing someone as hot and wanting to see more of them?!
You realize your example is a false example?! Sojmani is SELLING gay men content, disguised as if though it is real. This isn't just a random hot guy in the streets LOL.

He never states it's fantasy and instead doubles down on the way it's marketed, knowing damn well it's untrue until you purchase it! This is called bait and switch here in America and actually an illegal practice.

Do I have an issue of the admiration of hot, straight men? Absolutely not. Do I have an issue of hot, straight men selling gay men content promising gay acts then not delivering while talking their money? Absolutely and I'll call it out every time. My gay brothers at the very least deserves to know the truth before spending that money.

period-lala-ri.gif

Last edited: