Photos & Videos Sojmani (yerbooski Tiktok)

Still no gay sex?
I mean good on you for still hoping for it but i don't know how you haven’t read the room yet the guy literally puts on pants and a fake dick everytime he's gonna do something with a guy like he reeeally is not into men ...the gay sex is just not gonna happen

He looks like he would do a couple things if he’s broke. Lol
Again i would love to be wrong but i've never seen a straight guy that loves to bait gay content so committed to never touching a man or even get head from a guy to an almost performance level that he needs to use camera tricks and even props to make you think that he's doing it ...the guy deeply doesn't want to do anything with another man

BEHOLD HIS HOLE IN ALL IT'S GLORY! ...also i think he has a piece of toilet paper stuck there hahaha classic straight man ¬‿¬
Looked at the video. Asshole is clean. Just a tiny hemorrhoid. Before anyone says "eww", hemorrhoids are normal and most people get them and don't even know it because they're usually so small.

Looked at the video. Asshole is clean. Just a tiny hemorrhoid. Before anyone says "eww", hemorrhoids are normal and most people get them and don't even know it because they're usually so small.
I didn't know Hemorrhoids look like a tiny piece of white paper ...damn the more you know

Reactions: loooooool