Photos & Videos Sojmani (yerbooski Tiktok)

oh ...so it really is as awkward and fake as i thought it would be ...good to know.
(dude it's plastic it's f*ckin plastic lmao)

View attachment 128476481
The most he would do is touch his chest hair? Lmao. If I was the other guy, I’d be like yeah, got it just touch your leg. I woulda just grabbed his dick and put my mouth on it

The most he would do is touch his chest hair? Lmao. If I was the other guy, I’d be like yeah, got it just touch your leg. I woulda just grabbed his dick and put my mouth on it
Knowing straight men he would have beat u up most likely :emoji_upside_down:

I find it really odd that he has such a strong shadow next to his nipple here - on an image that would totally have been retouched by editors. It's like an invisible finger is pressing into the outer portion of his pectoral.

Yet I can't find any real clue that he'd ever have had a depression in this area, nor need for any cosmetic surgery. Are my eyes playing tricks?

Attachments

I find it really odd that he has such a strong shadow next to his nipple here - on an image that would totally have been retouched by editors. It's like an invisible finger is pressing into the outer portion of his pectoral.

Yet I can't find any real clue that he'd ever have had a depression in this area, nor need for any cosmetic surgery. Are my eyes playing tricks?

Attachments