Spontaneous bottom- No time to advance clean- Thoughts? Experiences?

Robert Dole

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Some time after I first had anal, we got into spontaneous sex- any time, just lube and go, really hot to arrive at his house and find yourself bent over the arm of the couch a moment before a big cock starts pushing and opening your arse. It was very rarely that there was more than a trace and the few times there was a mess, not a fuss so I stopped worrying about it

MoeMood

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I clean myself almost every two days. It has become a habit of mine.

I find it cleaner for me now and also my bf knows i am always ready for him whenever he liked to fuck me.

Also cleaning always like that makes cleaning process easier every time.

Reactions: JamesThickDick

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I wish I could spontaneously bottom, but I need to be cleaned and prepared to engage in it or it is not going to be fun.

I have gotten together with guys where it was just supposed to me sucking their cock. But after getting naked, and me on my knees getting their cock raging hard, they want to fuck me. When I suck my ass starts craving cock. I start working my ass and hips like i am in heat... they see how i am gyrating and it gets them craving to fuck me.

I find guys, even married guys who indicated they didn't want to do anything more, getting tempted. I think my ass can be pretty inviting! And it's frustrating not being able to spontaneously do it!

Does my ass inspire a desire to fuck for you?

20231206_054033.jpg

20231206_061827.jpg

Andrej_u

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Some people are naturally cleaner than others, inside their ass. It probably has to do in a complex way with the diet, intestinal movement and so on. So, with some guys, you can often fuck them unprepared and still expect the dick to come out clean most of the times.

Usually I always choose anal over blowjobs, so I'm willing to risk it. If it's dirty, you take a quick break, clean, change the condom and restart.

And if it's somewhere where you can't get ready, then who cares, I'm still going to put it in, unless you're 100% sure it will be a mess.
I wish I could spontaneously bottom, but I need to be cleaned and prepared to engage in it or it is not going to be fun.

I have gotten together with guys where it was just supposed to me sucking their cock. But after getting naked, and me on my knees getting their cock raging hard, they want to fuck me. When I suck my ass starts craving cock. I start working my ass and hips like i am in heat... they see how i am gyrating and it gets them craving to fuck me.

I find guys, even married guys who indicated they didn't want to do anything more, getting tempted. I think my ass can be pretty inviting! And it's frustrating not being able to spontaneously do it!

Does my ass inspire a desire to fuck for you?

View attachment 115225541

View attachment 115225561
Damn.
If you're ever coming to my place, you're not leaving with your ass unfucked.

mostlystr8

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
No, disgusting
It's unfortunate but there's just no way I would ever agree to spontaneous sex with a man, topping or bottoming, unless it was "spontaneous" and only a surprise to the top

Robert Dole

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No, disgusting
It's unfortunate but there's just no way I would ever agree to spontaneous sex with a man, topping or bottoming, unless it was "spontaneous" and only a surprise to the top
Just ask the guy if he wants to clean up as you get handsy. Often it is a great relief to curious guys if you are upfront about it, and doing so eases a fairly significant mental hurdle.

dickthrobbing

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I personally avoid spontaneous anal unless we have access to a shower before, butt the passion of the moment might be lost, if its something that happens then condoms are a must and a shower after ...........

Poo stinks so you need a good clean up after

MoeMood

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Despite that aomeone cares or not, always needed to be alarmed of are any type of germs, worms, bacteria etc…

Especially if this person is your crush, friend… aka first time.

You never know what the other person is infected with.
Even with condoms around.
The anus harbors lots of mucus that are loaded with diseases if the guy you are with is anot as clean as you think he is.

Spontanous sex is the hottest thing ever. But everything comes woth a price unfortunately.

Like some said here, it is a risk you have to go with. And it will be a hit or miss o_O

Luke42

Legendary Member
Media
Hello, I’ve read some of the posted answers and I’m wondering something essential to me: how long does the cleaned-rectum last? I’ve noticed that when I do the job properly and only clean the rectum, turns out it’s not that hard to do (as it always was my first times as I was sending water up to the colon) and it’s quite fast. But how long does the cleaned rectum last? Like, how can you be sure it’s not getting filled with new dump after half an hour? This is something that haunts me a bit and also as I like to take big cocks I sometimes fear cleaning the rectum isn’t enough.
Another question: how to be sure not to put too much water? I use only warm water+lube (as it avoids cramps and cleans better)

Andrej_u

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I don't think you can easily know in advance how long it's gonna remain clean. Probably longer if you haven't eaten in the last 1-2 hours, if you have a good diet with fibre and so on.
I'll let the bottoms answer better on this. As a top, I think it's important to find someone who can just have a laugh and get cleaned if "accidents" happen, so you can restart from where you left.

P.S.: sometimes, if it's not planned, I put my dick inside and try my best to never let it slide out until the end. As long as it stays inside, it's Schroedinger's asshole: it's dirty and clean at the same time!

Reactions: Luke42

hvdude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You just have to know your own body, plain and simple. Even if you clean there's no saying that some "matter" may end up where it's not supposed to be during the course of sex. If you think of a plunger that is used (by pushing in and out) and how that works you get the idea. I had a friend who was having sex with a guy and as they were going at it the other guy (bottom) asked him to pull out fast. My friend did but before anything could be done the other guy literally had diarrhea in the bed. Just be aware of how your body is responding and act accordingly.