Squirters?

bobg4400

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've actually got a couple questions about it so here goes.

1. How often do you squirt?
I mean after you discover you can squirt for the first time, do all your orgasms become squirters, or is it only specific positions/types of stimulation?

2. Have you ever been all squirted out?
Like when guys ejaculate we can only do so a certain number of times before we're empty, have you ever had the same thing happen to you?

seeknbigdick

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If you can't be helpful keep your face shut. We don't need to hear from the peanut gallery. Very reasonable question for a 19 yr old male to ask and most likely would do a search before asking, ya think!? Interesting topic, that's why I checked it out. Hopefully someone will come along with some real insight.

Serial Kisser

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If you can't be helpful keep your face shut. We don't need to hear from the peanut gallery. Very reasonable question for a 19 yr old male to ask and most likely would do a search before asking, ya think!? Interesting topic, that's why I checked it out. Hopefully someone will come along with some real insight.

I can keep my face shut and type all day long. You should take your own advice. This is an open forum. A lot of posters don't utilize the search function, so it's a valid suggestion. You're not adding any 'real insight' either, half pint.

seeknbigdick

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The heading caught my eye. Insight on the subject is what I was LOOKing for, as stated clearly in my reply.I'm not the all knowing contributor that you think you are. I would think, by now, comments made by others to you in various posts you've given your 2 cents on, that you'd catch on buttercup, but no.

Serial Kisser

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The heading caught my eye. Insight on the subject is what I was LOOKing for, as stated clearly in my reply.I'm not the all knowing contributor that you think you are. I would think, by now, comments made by others to you in various posts you've given your 2 cents on, that you'd catch on buttercup, but no.

Then maybe YOU should have used the search function. I hope they don't pay you to think, because I certainly don't give two shits about how others, like yourself, perceive me or how others think I should post. You don't get to dictate how people respond. Maybe you're the one who needs to catch on, pumpkin. If I bother you that much, do yourself a favor and put me on block.

Chantillylace

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
*grabs some popcorn* I, too, would like to read the answers, which is why I've been checking back on this thread.
I have always been intrigued by anything pertaining to the subject. :)

But this little tissy is good too. Now back to the OP.

PS: OP, have you ever had a squirter? Was it a LTR or just a fling?

SprinkleMe69

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
This is the Ask A Woman forum. Aren't part of the thread rules that the guys and gals can ask anything? Participate or don't. No one is twisting anyone's arm here. This isn't the Women's Issues forum where guys continually ask the same question over and over again and they get jumped on for doing so. This place is open to any and all questions.

OP
I've achieved it a handful of times and upon trying to achieve again, I was squirted out.

D_Anne_T_Freeze

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
*Takes a deep breath. OK. I understand the frustrations on both sides when it comes to questions that may have been asked before, but let's face it EVERY QUESTION THAT COULD BE ASKED HAS ALREADY BEEN ASKED AT SOME POINT! The search function is a brilliant idea if you have the time to trawl through it but if you just want a quick response that's up to date i understand posting it too. So in answer to your question (and i have posted this exact same response on other threads so this isn't new info) I never believed in squirting until about a year ago. I now see a guy who can make me do it any time he likes. But he is the only one who can. They all try and fail. Normally they just annoy me trying to do it. This guy however has some serious skills. Unfortunately i can't tell you if i've ever been "squirted out" as after he's done it i run away to the top of the bed and curl up in a ball. He is determined to try and make me squirt over and over and if i decide to let him at some, i will come back and tell you how it went. It doesn't really feel like an orgasm to me though. I mean it feels great but there's no climax. Almost like it's a climax the whole way through. All i can say is that if you don't do it right, it hurts and is annoying. I can only assume that each woman has a specific "combination" for squirting. I hope this answers your question. I'm actually getting this guy to join here on Saturday night so when that happens i'm sure he'll be happy to share his skills with y'all.

Serial Kisser

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wish some of you folks would just lighten up. If someone can help fine, if not, then just allow others do what they can.

I wish males wouldn't answer in the ask a woman forum.

--------------

Also - as a woman in the ask a woman forum - I'm pretty sure I can answer the question however I want- whether other people like the answer really isn't any concern of mine. It took me maybe 10 minutes to find 15 squirting threads. As I told Seeknattention - if you don't like my responses please block me.

Last edited:

D_Anne_T_Freeze

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wish males wouldn't answer in the ask a woman forum.

--------------

Also - as a woman in the ask a woman forum - I'm pretty sure I can answer the question however I want- whether other people like the answer really isn't any concern of mine. It took me maybe 10 minutes to find 15 squirting threads. As I told Seeknattention - if you don't like my responses please block me.

Can't believe i missed that when i posted! Thanks Serial. My brain and my internet are not helping me today! xx

seeknbigdick

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thank you Lovingit. Yours was an interesting read. I'm glad I didn't have go through 15 squirting threads when the OP asked a specific question. I really could care less about polls, and is it piss or something else, etc., etc. I personally don't have that kind of time or patience like you said ” to trawl through it all”.