St. Valentine's Day

GTOK

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Prologue

Jackie was a mess. Steve was a mess. The sheets were soaked and puddles of cum were all over the floor. She was in complete awe; she had never seen a cock shoot so much cum from a single orgasm. Steve's body jerked and spasmed uncontrollably as cock launched rope after long rope of his hot, thick jizz high into the air.
The experiment had been a success, exceeding even her wildest expectations. But it came at a price and with unexpected side-effects, side effects that she could not control and had no idea yet on how to fully contain. Jackie had never tackled a cock this big and it was increasingly proving to be way more than she could handle. She was a big woman and liked her men "big and well hung" - but Steve was far and away over the top in the "well hung" department. Words like "big" and "huge" and "enormous" simply didn't give Steve's cock its due. His penis had become a true behemoth, its proportions exceeding any Jackie had ever encountered.

Steve arched his back and bucked his hips hard against Jackie's hands; his cock thrashed wildly as his heavy, grapefuit-sized nut-sack flopped heavily with each stroke. As a consequence, the hard stimulation on his testicles forced them to continue churning out more of his thick, milky nut-juice. His urethra felt like it was on fire and every nerve ending in his cock felt as if they would explode. "Arrrrrrgggggghhhhh," Steve yelled between gritted teeth, arching his back violently as another volley of cum shot from his huge glans. He fought hard against the restrains around his ankles and wrists but they kept him fast in place on the bed. "FUUUUUUCK!!! I can't stop! Arrrrrrgggggghhhhh!"

Jackie made a mental note that she would need to make major adjustments to the formula, but for now, she was still trying to comprehend the sheer volume of fluid his enraged, engorged monster was spewing. She was totally dumbfounded.
She increased the grip on the base of angry cock as best she could with one hand while continuing to furiously stroke his shaft with the other, feverishly milking it for all she was worth.

GTOK

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Chapter 24

Rebirth

It took an effort to open his eyes. He slowly looked around the room trying to get his bearings. Everything about the space seemed familiar - the low tones and chimes from the monitors next to his bed, the bright sunshine during into the room, the floor to ceiling windows showcasing the Pacific Ocean off in the distance. It was familiar and comforting.

He closed his eyes slowly to try to gain his bearings. The most him of the machines and the hushed voices in the distance faded into the background as he took stock of his own body. He wiggled his toes and flexed his legs. He wiggled his fingers and tried to see if there was any part of him that didn’t feel right. He took a deep breath and felt the deep heaviness of his groin shift. He opened his eyes and looked down at the large bulge stretching underneath the sheets. Something about it felt oddly familiar and calming.

He turned his gaze towards the soft voices near the door and saw three women standing talking. One was much older than the other two and one was clearly younger than the other two. The older one seemed to be doing most of the talking while the other women nodded and giggled at whatever she was saying. They seemed familiar as well, as least two of them did. He had a vague recollection of the younger one, but nothing as concrete as the other two.

The thing that struck him was how amazingly beautiful each of the women were, from head to toe. They each had amazing figures and were wearing the most flattering of clothing, each curve being accentuated. The taller of the trio was the woman in the middle. Jet black hair, deep green piercing eyes and a smile that was absolutely beautiful. The older woman seemed almost cartoonish in her features and dimensions, with a huge bottom to match her equally oversized breasts. The thing about her that struck him the most was her lips and how pouty and puffy they were. Cartoonish indeed but he found them oddly familiar, comforting and was more than a little turned on by them.

But it was the youngest looking of the trio that really caught his eye. The woman was mesmerizingly breathtaking. Flawless caramel colored skin, long, thick, shapely legs with calves that looked like they were chiseled from granite. Her massive breasts strained against the tight lycra dress and her large nipples looked like they were going to explode through at any moment. But even with all of that, it was face that made him flutter. She was one of the most beautiful women he’d ever seen.

The taller woman looked over at him and smiled. The other two noticed and looked in unison, big smiles stretching across their faces as well.

“Glad you decided to join us, honey,” the older woman said with a twang that made him smile. “You gave us a bit of a scare there. How you feelin?”

He tried to speak but found that he was unable to form any words. The tall woman walked over to the bed.

“Don’t be alarmed. You probably won’t be able to really say anything for a while, at least not until your body recuperates,” she said softly as she stroked his hair. “You really did give us a scare. Can you nod once to let me know that you understand me?”

He took a deep breath and nodded.

She smiled even wider and he could see a huge sense of relief wash over her.

“That’s so great, Steve,” she said. Steve could see that her eyes were watering up and he slowly reached up to wipe the tear from the corner of her eye. He didn’t know why he did that, but the compulsion was there and he followed it. The act made her burst into a nervous giggle that made him smile. She grabbed a cup of water from a clear glass on the nightstand and put the straw to his mouth. Steve sucked in the water deeply and was thankful to feel the cold liquid flow down his throat and spread throughout his chest.

“Hola. I am Carmela. Jackie and Clara have told me a lot about you. I am glad to see that you are better,” the younger one said in a heavy Latin accent as she moved next to the other woman. Steve smiled and nodded, thankful that he had the ability to set his eyes on this absolute goddess of a woman. He didn’t know who she was but he felt a deep need to know more about her.

The older woman had moved to the other side of the bed and grabbed his hand. He looked over at her and felt a deep sense of calm and relief.

“I was getting really worried about you, honey. But Jackie took real good care of you and we’re so happy to know you’re gonna be okay.”

Through deduction, Steve surmised that Jackie was the tall one that had given him the water and Clara was the older woman. The familiarity that Clara and Jackie gave him were comforting, but frustrating. He knew that he should’ve known who they were but those memories were escaping him, just out of reach. He took a deep breath and shook his head, resigned to knowing that eventually everything would come back to him.

“I’m not sure show much you remember,” Jackie started,” but when Clara brought you in, you weren’t doing well at all. The protocol you’d been on was starting to regress. To put it plainly, the buzzing that you were feeling was your body was starting to go into rejection, basically. I know you said that it had been off and on for a while, and I really couldn’t pinpoint exactly where the issue was. But when I got you stable and was able to run some tests, that’s when I found the markers. Long story short, everything’s going to be fine. In fact, it’s going to be even better than before.”

Steve took in her words carefully, not understanding any of what she was talking about, but knowing that he needed to file that information away. There was going to come a time when he would be able to fully recollect everything that happened and he’d want that info as part of the puzzle to make things make sense.

“Oh damnit - forgive me! I’m rambling on and on and you must be starving,” she continued. “I’m going to get you something. I’ll be right back.”

Jackie gave him a kiss cheek and quickly left the room with Carmela following after her, leaving Clara alone with Steve.

“Everything’s gonna be alright sugar, don’t you worry about a thing,” she said as she leaned down and gave him a kiss on the forehead while laying her hand gently on his groin. Steve didn’t realize how much he’d tensed up until that moment. The closeness of her body and the smell of her brought on another wave of calmness, instantly making all of the anxiety he was feeling melt away. He closed his eyes and squeezed her hand tightly. “That’s right, baby. Old Clara’s right here. You’re gonna be just fine. All of you is gonna be just fine and better than ever.”

Steve felt a deep lurch in his belly and felt a surge of blood flow into his groin. Clara’s hand was still on his penis and she felt the shift in his penis. The corners of her mouth worked into a sly smile before letting out a big laugh.

“Woohoo!” she bellowed. “Oh yes, honey! Everything is gonna be just fine indeed!”

GTOK

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Chapter 2 (cont.)

The next week went by excruciatingly slow for Steve. It was pure torture not being able to move, not having any feeling from the neck down, not being able to write down his thoughts at a moments notice as he was so accustomed to doing, just not being to live his normal life. Elsa was by his side nearly the entire time and did the best she could to keep his mind occupied and he appreciated it very much. There were lots of puzzles, word study games and other exercises meant to stimulate neural stimulation. But it just wasn't the same, and he often thought just how much 'the same' would change from here on.

But there were two very distinct advantages that he did relish: one was the view and the other was the company. The view he was afforded from his room was absolutely spectacular. The 'facility,' which was actually Jackie's home, was in LaJolla, set on one of the the seaside cliffs. She had moved in right before Steve was transferred to her care. She had converted the upstairs into her research facility, complete with exam room, patient room and laboratory, while the downstairs was left as the main living quarters. The view of the private beach and the ocean spread out before him was breathtaking. Just like in his own home, the window was essentially a glass wall - frameless and spanned from floor to ceiling. He did admit, however, that the sunsets gave him such a calming ease that one part of him never wanted to leave this room ever again.

The other perk he had come to enjoy spending time with Elsa and Jackie. During their long talks, he learned that Elsa was from Trinidad and had come to the US as a child. She had met Jackie about 2 years ago at a science conference and started working for her right after Steve's accident. Jackie had been a physical therapist in the beginning of her career and made the transition after watching a documentary on the regenerative process of the human body and how cells interact during the process. Steve was even able to pry into their personal lives, talking about past relationships and one a couple of occasions was able to turn the conversation "very" adult and at times, very explicit. Jackie felt very at ease talking with him and she could tell that Elsa had taken a strong liking to Steve. She didn't quite know how to approach that but she was very intent on not getting in the way of anything that had the potential to transpire - even though she had to admit to herself that she was becoming pretty green about it.

----

Steve awoke to the gorgeous scenery outside of his window he had come to enjoy very much. He let out a yawn and in doing so, he felt an odd sensation. He felt his left arm tingle. It was faint but he knew it was something after not feeling anything for days. The tingling sensation spread to his forearm and down to his fingers. "Hey!' he yelled out. "You guys need to come in here! Something's happening!" Moments later, Elsa rushed in with Jackie right behind her. "Is everything ok?" Elsa was genuinely concerned. She immediately began checking the monitors and looking him over. "I don't know but my left arm is tingling." "Where?" Jackie asked as she Jackie stopped the IV drip in his arm and removed the line. "It started near my tricep area then worked it's way down to my fingers. It doesn't hurt or anything but I can feel it. I can certainly feel it!" Jackie felt relieved. "That's a good sign. The paralytic is wearing off and the SemCyn is firing off." "SemCyn?" Steve asked. "That's what you call it? You'd never told me the name until today. OK. So tell me what should I expect," he asked eagerly. Jackie noticed his tone and tried to bring it back to level. "Don't expect too much. Remember, I said we had to go slowly. We want to try the balance it and keep it trim." She held up some charts in front of him so he could follow along as she explained the process.

"So give it another week or so and we can start rehab. You've got to learn how to walk again," she said as she concluded her explanation of the processes Steve's body would be undergoing. "Sounds good, but you still haven't fully explained any of the side effects," he said. "I know the SemCyn should only start on damaged cells and tissues but what about healthy ones?" The question took Jackie back to her first patient, Todd.

-------

As Jackie extracted the medicine from the vial into the syringe, she felt her heart beating hard in her chest. Today was a big day in her research and she was excited. The young man sitting in front of her was the very first patient in her program and although it was unsanctioned, she knew that her findings would be welcomed with great fanfare in the medical community. Todd was a handsome, strapping 20 year-old african-american male that at one time had a bright future in professional sports until a debilitating leg injury took him off the field. The impact from the other player's helmet literally destroyed his knee cap and ripped several ligaments in his knee. He had been out of surgery for three months and was just starting the painful rehab when he read Jackie's ad for volunteers for her stem cell research study. The promise of getting the treatment he needed was enough to make him dismiss the risks; he was determined to pursue his dreams of playing professionally and Jackie was his ticket back.

As she administered the dosage, she noticed that in her excitement, she had filled the syringe with too much. Before she caught herself, she had inject nearly all of it - almost double the intended dose. She played off her shock so she wouldn't alarm her patient but the glee she felt before that moment had instantly turned to shock and despair. She knew it would be at least a week before anything would be measurable so she made sure she monitored him as closely as possible. The SemCyn would do it's job, she was sure. It was the other formulation she was trying that she was worried about.

The changes were very subtle at first. Over the following weeks, she noticed that the regenerative process was moving much faster than anticipated and the healing of the ligaments was moving along astoundingly well. Todd wasn't supposed to be putting any weight on his leg for at least 5 months after surgery - he was off crutches two weeks after seeing Jackie and he was pain free and walking without a cane after a month. Jackie also noticed other side effects that she didn't expect. Todd was also 'filling out' more. Being an athlete, he was already in great physical shape, even after being sidelined from any sort of physical activity during his initial three months post-surgery. But he still had not been in the gym since the injury and his muscle definition had increased; he looked bigger, buffer, more solid, more ripped. While there were no real personality changes she was aware of - and very thankful not to see - she knew that the formula had not only attacked the damaged cells, but enhanced the healthy ones as well. The most peculiar thing, however, were the pheremonal side effects. During that last week, every day when he came in for his daily checks, Jackie would become increasingly aroused, so much so that she often found herself having to change her underwear after he left because they would become wet with her juices. While she did find him attractive, she knew that his hormones were on overload and he was secreting pheremones at extremely elevated levels. She had to find out just how much.

On Todd's last visit of the trial, Jackie needed to find out what else about his body had changed. When he'd first came to her, she had done a complete physical exam and recorded everything about his body - everything. She had thought he would feel uncomfortable being completely naked in front of her but he had explained that he been naked so many times in front of so many doctors and since he was a football player, he was naked around the other guys on occasion so it was no bother to him. It didn't even phase him when she asked to measure his penis for the records. She figured he wouldn't be embarrassed about that either as Todd was very well endowed, measuring at 6 inches long and 5 inches around flaccid and 8.5 inches long and 6.5 inches around when erect. She noted that his testicles were of 'normal' size and weight, being the size of small eggs. But she had a feeling that her measurements on this day would be something quite different.

When he stepped into the examination room, she told him to strip to his underwear so she could do a complete physical exam to close out the file. For him to be secreting that much, she knew that his testicles had to be producing testosterone at an pretty high rate and she need to check their size. As he took off his shirt, she noticed that torso and arms had not changed much from his last visit. He was gaining mass at a steady rate and she surmised that it would not abate completely for at least another few months. But it was underneath the fabric of his boxers was what caught her attention. The bulge was unmistakable. The formula, coupled with the SemCyn and his own hormones, had done wonders on his body and his genitals had not been spared.

She conducted various checks on his knee, taking MRI's and other tests to make sure things were still going ok. She took measurements of everything - head, arms, neck, waist, etc. After she was done recording everything, she put her notepad on the counter. "I thought this was a complete exam, doc," Todd said, a slight grin on his face. "You aren't finished measuring, are you?" Jackie felt flushed. "No, not at all. I was just about to get the ruler. Please drop you boxers." She turned her back to him as he dropped his underwear and took the ruler from the drawer. As she turned back around to face him, she was so stunned by what she saw, she dropped the ruler.

GTOK

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Chapter 3

Looking for Answers

With one long smooth stroke, he slid into her, burying the full length of his cock into her. The ripple of the fat veins running against her clit and with sheer girth of his meaty rod stretching her tunnel was enough to send an orgasm through her body. She was lying on the bed while he was standing off the side. Her lifted her legs up on his shoulders and drove in deep. She clenched her muscles hard around the heavy duty dick inside of her as she reached around him and grabbed his muscular ass cheeks. She dug her nails into his flash as she felt him flex, sending more blood rushing into his already steel-hard prick. He pulled back roughly four inches and drove in again, his big balls slapping her ass hard. She was completely and totally stuffed and loved every bit of it.

Todd was, hands down, the best lover she'd ever had. She didn't care that the only time she saw him were his once a week visits - as long as he dicked her good and long before he left, she was content with that. She knew he'd never be "hers" and that was okay. She cared for him as a person and all of that, but she knew it'd never work. He was a jock in college and budding professional football superstar; she was his doctor and old enough to be his mother. The latter part still had her uneasy at times; she'd broken dozens of laws - both legal and ethical - in her treatment with him. She couldn't tell you when she stopped caring though. Maybe it was after the time they went to Vegas and spent the weekend in their hotel, having absolutely mind-blowing sex. She wasn't really sure, but that what she did know was at this point, all she really wanted from him were the countless number of orgasms he could pull from her. She knew it was only a fuck for him; he had a harem of women on campus that she knew he laid on a regular basis. But she didn't care. She really needed this type of fuck this morning. That's why she drove to his apartment so early this morning - because he was the only one that could give it to her. Michael and Richard were good, but Todd was, head and shoulders, the alpha dog.

His strokes were deliciously and excruciatingly long and deep. He knew exactly where all of her spots were - the last 5 months had given him ample time to learn her body. Todd expertly varied his speed, making sure every crevice of her canal was massaged by his massively fat dick. Thankfully his genitals had stopped growing over the last few months. Even after all this time, Jackie found herself still amazed at the weight and mass of his cock. She could even feel the extreme weight of it inside of her and it added to her pleasure immensely.

Todd began groaning and moaning. "Damn, Jackie. I fucking love this pussy! Oh shit!" Jackie loved to hear him talk dirty to her. "You gonna make me cum woman!" Ahhhhhhhh!" Todd pulled his long cock out of her, his heavy battering ram flopping hard down hard and heavy on the bed. She reached down and lifted his meaty steak and pulled him up on top of her, laying his cock in her deep cleavage. She wrapped her tits around him and began to slowly massage him. "Ohhhhh yeh. Fuck yeh! Gonna fuck these big mother-fuckers. Ohhhh yehhhhh." He slowly slid his big meat back and forth, plunging in and out of her cleavage. He straddled her pretty far down on her chest but his cock was so long that it still went up to her ear on each stroke. Jackie absolutely loved tit-fucking Todd. His large, heavy dick felt so good laying on her; she loved nuzzling it and cradling it, the feeling of his monster sized balls sliding up and down on her chest.

Todd's eyes were closed as he continued his assault on her cleavage. Jackie reached over into her nightstand and pulled out a silk gown. She began lightly rubbing and caressing his cock with the material. She knew this drove him crazy. He opened his eyes and smiled. "Damn you, you big tit mother-fucker. You know what that does to me, you fine bastard," he grinned. Jackie licked her lips lustily. "Yeh, I sure do. I want all of that fucking nut juice all over my face. Shoot in it my mouth you big fucker. I want to drown in it," she said. "Give me all of that delicious juice." She moved his hands out of the way, letting her big tits fall away as she grabbed his cock with the silk nightie. She wrapped her lips around his fat head and assaulted it with her tongue.

The first blast rocked Jackie, almost knocking her head back. She clamped her lips around him tighter, swallowing as much as she could. The second and third volleys of white-hot cum immediately followed. Jackie tried her best but knew she wasn't going to last - the immensity of his load was just too much for her. She was never able to last past the third salvo and tonight was no different. She took his cock out of her mouth, panting and swallowing as much as she could as the rest ran down her cheeks. She jacked him as hard as she could. Stream after thick stream of cum flew from his cock. She caught as much as she could in her mouth, the rest landing on her face, neck and tits. She took one hand and reached down, grabing and squeezing his heavy balls. "Aaaaarrrrrggghhhhh!" Todd cried, the intensity of his ejaculation instantly ratcheting up. Five more long ropes of jism shot from the fat head before it finally slowed to a trickle. He fell off of her chest onto the bed, totally exhausted. She loved seeing this big muscular hunk of a man like that, completely vulnerable and totally spent, knowing that she was the cause of it.

Forty-five minutes later, Jackie was making her way to the door of his apartment. She was showered, fully refreshed and ready for work. "We still scheduled for Thursday, right?" she asked as he opened the door for her. "Wouldn't miss it, Doc," he said, stroking the outline of his totally limp but immensely fat dick through his basketball shorts. "I won't be out of practice til 6:30 so I can be there around 7. That cool?" "Great. See you then," she said, stretching up on her tip-toes to give him a kiss. "You are too good to me, Jackie. You know that?" She smiled as she turned around and headed for the steps. "I sure am," she said.

------

As she drove back to her office/lab/home, she thought back to her conversation with Steve and about all of the side effects he would encounter from the drugs through the whole rehab process. She had been as upfront and forthcoming as she could, giving him the ins and outs. It was good talking to another scientist - she didn't have to mince words or try to dummy it down for the average person to understand. He knew all of the terminology and the lingo so the conversation was very fluid and went on for hours. What she did not do, however, was disclose the issues with the other serum she had combined with SemCyn in the latter stages. After her experiments with Todd, Michael and Richard, she knew that she wasn't going to be able to do things the same way. She wondered how the effects of the serum would take hold and how long it would be before signs of its progress would start to show.

As she opened the door, she heard Elsa and Steve shouting and screaming. She hurriedly drop her bags and ran up the steps. As she ran into Steve's room, she saw the reason for the commotion. The screams weren't screams of panic or pain, they were shouts of joy. Steve was up on his feet walking around, actually dancing a little. Jackie was stunned. Elsa looked over and noticed her standing there. "Isn't it great, Jackie? she exclaimed. "Look at him! He's walking! He's walking!" Elsa was as giddy as a kid on Christmas. Steve, although sweating profusely, seemed just as giddy, beaming from ear to ear, slowly and gingerly walking around the room. "I can walk! Yesterday I couldn't feel my legs and today I'm walking!" he shouted. Jackie felt an overwhelming sense of nervousness, excitement, apprehension and joy - all at the same time. As much as she was excited for Steve and what she was witnessing, she knew it was way too soon for him to be up. Her mind immediately focused on the formula and what that meant. Things were moving much much faster than she'd anticipated.

GTOK

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Chapter 4 (cont.)

Michael slid as much of his thick penis into Jackie's ass as he could, but could muster no more than 3 inches. The vice grip of her sphincter muscles weren't letting anything else come in. Jackie howled with a mixture of pain and pleasure, feeling her asshole stretched wide as Michael slowly stroked back and forth, trying to urge those muscles to relax. Slowly, millimeter by millimeter, the fat cock worked to open her up. Michael got up on the table, placing each foot on either side of her, to get a better angle on entry. This seemed to do the trick, as another three inches slowly sunk into her in one smooth stroke.

"Ohhhhhhh yesssssssssssss," Jackie moaned between pursed lips, as her smooth, tight, hot hole sucked the heavy, thick cock deeper inside. She had still been holding her cheeks apart, but now with a little over half his cock inside, she let go and reached her hand underneath her to rub her clit. "Ummmmmmmm that's it," Jackie moaned. "Stuff that sausage deep in my ass, you fucker." As she relished the feeling of her deepest depths being invaded, she couldn't help but think of Steve and just how big and heavy his cock would be. With as much of the medication she gave him, if Todd and Michael had achieved the dimensions they had, she relished the thought of Steve and his monster. She imagened the feeling of him stretching her even wider. Over the last few months, she'd started doing more anal play with her largest dildo, Paul Sr, on her machine. With a girth of more than 1.5 inches than Michael, she could only take a couple of inches. She wondered if Steve would get that big and if she would be able to take him.

Michael's position up on the massage table gave him easy access to one of the top shelves. He reached over and grabbed a tube of lube. He squirted a large drop on his cock and worked it around near the tight entrance. He felt her muscles relax further and slid in another two inches. "Damn," Michael thought, "I've never been in this far. She must really be in the zone tonight! Wow!" As he slid in deeper, Jackie was thinking the same thing. "Ohhh, I think I can get it all this time." She looked back at Michael, a fire in her eyes. She was yelling now. "Pound that cock inside of me, you bastard! I want to feel it all!"

Michael pulled out two inches and gave her a few short, shallow thrusts before spreading her cheeks and pushing his cock in as deep as he could. While she was accustomed to and was able to handle the width, it was the depth his cock had reached that sent her over the edge. Jackie's finger were a blur as she frantically rubbed her clit. As she felt Michael finally press his body into hers, she knew she'd done it - she finally taken him all. Michael let out a loud whoop of celebration as he pulled back about three inches and drove back in to the hilt. His big heavy balls were swinging wildly with each thrust, banging hard against her hand as she drove her fingers in and out of her sopping pussy. Michael was relentless, pulling his cock back three, four, five inches before driving all the way back in.

Without warning, he groaned and pulled all the way out. The move surprised Jackie as she fell forward on the padded table. Michael stroked his shaft furiously and unleashed a torrent of cum just as Jackie turned over on her back. Thick stream after thick stream of hot nut juice flew from the gaping slit. Jackie was surprised at the amount, especially since he'd already cum a couple of sizeable loads earlier. It landed everywhere - on the table, the floor, her tits, her neck, past her head and on the desk behind her - everywhere. He'd only fired about five salvos before it slowed to a dribble, but the amount of cum in each convulsive spasm was simply impressive. It was is if a garden hose was being quickly turned off and on. These weren't small streaks, but inch-thick streams that landed in large puddles. This was by far the biggest load she'd ever seen Michael drop. While this was not bigger than Todd's typical load, it was still Michael's biggest and it was a pleasant surprise. As she watched the fat head continue drool and leak more fluids, her mind journeyed to Steve and imagined what this would be like with him. She had no idea that less than 50 yards away, Steve was starting that very journey.

-----

Steve could feel his heartbeat and throb in his cock with each pulse. He'd finally done it - he'd finally reached erection. And everything he'd felt and seen was confirmed that he was significantly larger. Elsa was working his cock over with an enthusiasm she'd never felt before; she was absolutely manhandling his cock. She rubbed it all over her face, slapped it against her lips and cheeks, pulled, stroked, licked and sucked him with a single-minded focus that Steve found incredible. The buzz and tingling sensation in his balls felt like they were on fire and the way Elsa pulled and groped and slapped them kept his arousal at a fever-pitch.

Steve finally couldn't take anymore and pulled her up beside him so that they were now on their sides face to face. She kissed him passionately as she threw her leg over his, grabbed his cock, and placed it at the entrance to her smooth, hairless pussy. Steve could feel the heat radiating from pussy and without saying a word, bucked his hips forward, sliding the head between her soft, wet lips. Elsa shuddered hard as she was rocked with a pretty strong orgasm. Steve felt her lips spasming around his head and he slid in further, each spasm sucking him in inch by inch. She bucked against his invading appendage, relishing the feeling of being opened so wide. "Oh Steve," Elsa said breathlessly. She rocked her hips back and forth in rhythm to Steve's strokes, squeezing her vaginal muscles in opposition to other movements. "Damn - this woman really knows how to fuck!" Steve thought. His balls were aching and seemed to be swelling by the minute.

The heat between them was incredible as they lustily stared each other in the eyes, each one bucking harder and harder, daring the other one to flinch. This erotic game of chicken went on for what seemed like hours before Elsa finally relented and blinked as her breathing became more due to the strong orgasm that fired through her. She forced Steve over onto his back and continued riding him, all with out breaking stroke. Steve was starting to feel the base of his cock swell and throb with the tell-tell signs of his impending orgasm. The swelling wasn't lost on Elsa as she felt the surge as well. "Oh no, big boy," Elsa said sliding up and off Steve's throbbing cock. They both stared at the juice slickened pole throb and buck in sync with Steve's heartbeat. Elsa positioned herself between his legs and grabbed his cock, licking him slowly from base to tip. Steve moaned loudly, grabbing and clutching the sheets as she kept him right on the edge of orgasmic bliss. "I'm not finished with this big dick just yet."

GTOK

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Chapter 4 (cont.)

Steve reached down and grabbed Elsa's big boobs. "Mmmm," Steve thought. "Big and soft - just like I like them. Her tits are huge!" As Steve spread them apart, Elsa followed his lead and leaned forward so that his shaft rested between them. Elsa let go of his cock and replaced his hands with hers, kneading and rolling her vast titflesh up and down the shaft. Then, bending her head forward, Elsa attacked the tip of his cock. Steve moaned loudly. "Oh, yes! Oh, yes! This feels far better than I had ever dreamed!" he exclaimed. Elsa repeatedly flipped her tongue from side to side, then, in circles, all around the tip, stopping occasionally to press the tip of her tongue against the gaping slit. Steve's hips began to move up and down and side to side. Elsa stopped working her tits and concentrated on holding still while Steve bucked his hips up and down, thrusting his cock harder and harder in the canyon of her luscious cleavage. Elsa still couldn't get over just how hot is cock felt. It drove her to suck him harder and harder.

Abruptly, she moved backwards, leaving Steve's cock throbbing and lurching in the air. Steve groaned with frustration. "You're torturing me!" he exclaimed. Elsa began fondling his ballsac. "Yes. I am," she said in a low, sultry voice. The tone she had taken combined with her island accent drove Steve crazy with lust. "But you want it. You want every bit of it. And now I'm going to fuck you again. And you will not come until I say so." With that, Elsa moved up and in one smooth motion, slid down on Steve's cock. "Ohhhhhhhh," Elsa moaned. "I think it's gotten even bigger since I was on top of him a few minutes ago," she thought to herself. "What the fuck is going on with this guy?" As she slid down the length of his shaft, Steve was delirious. "Damn - she's gotten even tighter! Either that, or I'm getting bigger," he thought. "Fuck! This woman is fucking amazing!"

Elsa set a delicious pace, sliding up and down on Steve's thick pole. Steve sat up, resting on his elbows so he could get a better angle to her nipples. Elsa grabbed her left tit and smushed it into his face, her hard nipple slipping into his mouth. The combination of Steve's sucking and the depths at which he was reaching up inside of her sent her over the edge again. She grabbed the back of his head, pulling it harder against her magnificent breasts, causing Steve to suck even harder. Steve felt her pace slowing so he increased the speed of his thrusts, bucking his hips up against her in fantastic rhythm. He reached up and grabbed her other tit and went to work on the other nipple, sucking it hard and lathering it with his tongue. His cock felt as if it were on fire and he knew his release was imminent. But he remembered what Elsa said so he fought furiously to get his mind elsewhere in an attempt to quell the rising flood.

Once her orgasm had abated, she pushed Steve back down on his back and slid up and off of his cock. She got back down between his legs and began to furiously jack him. Steve sat up and watched her pump and lick his cock. He was so hard and the skin was stretched so tightly that it looked as if it would burst at any moment. "I know you want to let it go, so let it go, big boy!" she screamed. "I want you to shoot all of that luscious and delicious ball juice all over me! I want it on my face, my tits - everywhere! Give it to me - now!" The words were like music to Steve's ears. The first blast rocketed up and hit Elsa on the forehead with a loud "splat." Steve let out a roar and his body convulsed wildly as he fired his load. Elsa could feel the white-hot lava forcing it's way up the thick canal with a velocity and a ferocity that she'd never seen or felt before. Column after column of thick, hot cum flew from the thick schlong, the force of the blasts shooting it more than 3 feet high. "Aaaaarrrrrrgggggghhhhhhh," Steve yelled as blast after blast launched form his pulsing piss-slit. The immensity of his load had Elsa totally mesmerized but she continued pumping his cock for all she was worth.

Finally, after nearly 20 seconds, Steve's orgasm finally abated. He was utterly and totally spent, laying near lifeless in a puddle of cum and sweat. Elsa continued stroking his slowly deflating cock, still in awe of the amount of ejaculate she was now looking at. "Wow," she thought. "Jackie isn't going to believe this."

GTOK

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Chapter 6

Coming Clean

[Due to an editing oversight, a chapter number (chapter3) was incorrectly duplicated. There is no gap, just correcting the number sequence]

Jackie woke up groggily. She was sore all over; her muscles were still fatigued from the intense workout she had the night before - both workouts. It was a good soreness though and she knew it was helping keep her body in shape. She didn't want a single bit of her devestatingly amazing figure to be out of place - especially her huge tits and big, soft ass.

As the thought of her ass came to mind, she could still feel the stretch Michael put on her and she enjoyed the feeling. Michael was so damn good at anal, she thought. He wasn't a brute; he knew how to hit the angles, how to change it up, how much force to apply and when to tone it down. And the fact that she was able to finally take all of him last night was the a crowning achievement for her. Jackie knew that having 10 full inches of rock hard cock in her ass was no run of the mill accomplishment. She was proud of herself. She felt her asshole pucker in agreement.

After rolling over and turning off her alarm, Jackie put on her glasses so she could go through her normal routine of checking her iPad for messages, email and scanning the news. She noticed Elsa had left a message and clicked it first. And she read it again. Then again. She sat up in her bed, took off her glasses and rubbed her eyes. Then she put them back on and read the message again. "Oh fuck," she said aloud. "This is it!"

---

While Jackie couldn't help her feelings and stabbing pangs of envy as Elsa filled her in, she was extremely intrigued at what had taken place and especially Steve's physical response. "Are you sure? Are you sure of the amount?" Jackie asked. "As sure as I can be, but again, it was everywhere, Jackie. Every-where," Elsa said, sweeping her hands in large arcs for emphasis. Jackie had showered and gotten dressed as quickly as she could so she could talk with Elsa face to face. "It was at least 400-500 cc's of the stuff," Elsa continued. "And it could have very well been more. Some of the streams had varying viscosities. I'm telling you, it was the most amazing cumshot I've ever seen. You know how Todd can drop a major, heavy duty load, right? Well, this beats Todd - easily. And this guy's just getting started."

Jackie was stunned. Things were moving way too fast and she was utterly cluelessas to know what to do next. "Wow - this is moving at a pace I totally never expected," Jackie said. "And you've got to account for his size. He was growing "as" we were going at it. I can't really say how much for sure, but it was getting bigger. And we're talking outside of the normal erectile state."

"Listen, Jackie. I think you need to lay it all out for him. At least Todd and the others knew what you were doing; Steve doesn't have a clue. Not right now anyway. Neither one of us have a handle on this and he's a smart guy - he's going to figure it out," Elsa said. Jackie knew Elsa was right. It was time to come clean with Steve and give him the entire story, filling in the holes she'd left out during their last conversation about his treatment.

"Listen. I know you feel something for Steve - it's pretty hard not to. He's a great guy and we both have put a lot of time into caring for him for nearly a year now. You know Todd isn't my type so that wasn't going to work anyway. And Michael is ... well, Michael. But Steve is different and I think I want to see more of him."

Jackie and Elsa had an 'arrangement' and Jackie understood what she was conveying. The women had the understanding that in what they were doing with their research and what they were involved in, sexual interaction with their patients, however improper and unethical, would be inevitable and unavoidable. After Jackie's initial encounter with Todd, Elsa took her turn with him but it didn't last long. It was the same with Michael. Although the sex was good, Elsa simply didn't find them attractive. "I like a big fuckin slab of dick just as much as you, but if I can't find anything appealing about them other than that, it's hard to engage them," Elsa would tell Jackie. These days, it was a rare occurence for Elsa to visit Todd or Michael.

But with Steve, she knew something was there and she wanted to explore it.And Jackie felt the same way. So they knew that Steve would be one they would share.

"Well, I've got errands to run so I'll be out a good part of the day," Elsa said. "This should give you two plenty of time to talk and ... whatever," she said with a mischevious hint, sending Jackie a not so subtle message about getting down to business with Steve. She smiled slyly, picked up her bag and walked out.

Though she hadn't done so in a long time, Jackie was an excellent cook. She prepared a dazzling brunch and brought Steve down to give him a tour of the house and the grounds. It was the first time he'd left his room since he had gotten there and it was an obvious relief for him to be able to walk around outside. The tour of her massive home took close to an hour and by the time they'd gotten back to the oversized eat-in kitchen, they were all famished. Jackie started off from the beginning again, this time filling in the spots about the other formula she'd been giving him. She spoke at length about her other patients (but did not disclose her sexual relationships with them) and her research. Steve sat silently through the entire meal, listening intently and nodding every so often as she explained various scientific process.

"So what do you call it?" Steve finally asked. "I've yet to come with a proper name for it," Jackie replied, sipping her cpoffee. "Right now I just refer to it as its batch number - 'R45'. I didn't tell you about it earlier and I apologize. But from the testing I've done and after studying all of my research, I've found that the R45 is the actual catalyst for the SemCyn. It acts as a binding and triggering agent and it enhances the healing process exponentially. In the patients that I gave only the SemCyn to and not the R45, the healing process was much, much slower but was equal in its effectiveness - minus the obvious side effects." Steve chuckled a bit under his breath at that remark. Jackie noticed and blushed slightly before continuing.

"The R45 stimulates a more rapid cellular mutation and blocking an enzyme that stunts hormonal activity. The tingling sensation you've felt is that interaction." Steve shifted in his seat at the words. Jackie commented on it. "Looks like you are still felling the tingling." Steve nodded in the affirmative. "It feels like there are like 10 or 20 vibrating massagers inside of my groin, all of them set to the highest speed," he said. "I've sorta gotten use to it but it's worse than yesterday." Jackie nodded. "You've felt it much more pronounced for for a prolonged period of time than any of the others. I checked your blood sample from yesterday and your testosterone levels are off the charts. Your testes are churning it out it droves. This may help slow it down." She pulled a syringe from her lab coat and presented it to Steve. He nodded and held out his arm. "This is an agent to help kick start the enzyme blocking process. You should feel the effects almost immediately." She quickly inserted the needle and pressed the plunger, pushing the reddish liquid into Steve's arm. Within seconds, he felt the tingling and buzzing in his nuts die down considerably - on a scale of 1 to 10, he'd gone from an 11 to a 4.

"Wow - that's much better," Steve sighed. "I can still feel it but it's nowhere near the levels it was." Jackie nodded. "The sustained tingling you feel should wear off eventually - how long exactly, I'm not sure." She looked sheepishly down at the floor. "Steve, I'm really sorry this has caused you any issues. There's so much going on that I haven't the slightest clue on and I'm embarassed as a scientist to even admit it. I may have bitten offmore thsn I can chew and I want to apologize for --- "

"Stop," Steve interrupted. "There's no need to apologize. If my cock fell off, that'd be one thing, but this," gesturing to the bulge running along his thigh, "is something else." They both laughed at the comment and Jackie felt more at ease. "You know," Steve continued,"remember that day when we met in your lab? In the hallway when I bumped into you when I was there with John Liberty. Remember that?" Jackie nodded, recalling how she nearly fainted when she was out of earshot from him. "Well, he'd said that you were a bit 'strange' and more than a 'bit off' ... I didn't know what he meant until just now."

Jackie looked at him puzzlingly. "What do you mean?" She was starting to grt a bit agitated at the comment. "Oh, I'm not being mean-spirited in any way so please don't take what I said the wrong way," Steve quickly interjected. "It's just that the work you've done ... it's quite amazing really. Not too many scientists would venture down that road. But you have and so far, I don't see why there'd be any complaints." Steve was starting to become very aroused. Sitting here talking with this gorgeous woman was intoxicating to him. He didn't fight the feelings either, knowing that it would take him a long time before he would be able to reach any type of erection. He leaned forward and continued talking in a more quiet tone.

"I'm sure Elsa told you about last night," he said cautiously, trying to gauge her reaction. Jackie felt those familiar pangs of jealousy hit but tried her best to suppress them. "Yes, she told me. That's one reason why I wanted to lay everything out for you on the table today. She was quite ... 'detailed' ... in her descriptions. And I'm not going to lie - getting the blow-by-blow of you two fucking is a big pill to swallow." Hearing the word "fuck" come from her lips sent a tingling ripple through Steve's spine. "That day you mentioned about the lab, well ... I'm not going to mince words here, but I wanted to fuck you right then." Jackie was becoming more emboldened now. She could feel Steve's heightened arousal since her own was increasing as well. "His balls have been churning out hormones nearly non-stop since I stopped the drip," she thought. "His pheromone levels must be off the charts. No wonder Elsa gave in."

Steve sat up and moved closer to her. "Oh?" Steve asked. Jackie noticed his shaft had snaked even further down his leg. "Fuck," she thought. "Just how big is this guy going to get before he finally stops growing?"

Last edited:

GTOK

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Chapter 6 (cont)

Jackie was acutely aware of the strong sexual aura Steve was emitting and she could feel her pussy pulse and moisten. "What do you want to know?" she asked, her voice almost quivering. "There's not much to tell. I helped them recover from their injuries, that's all." Steve slid to the edge of the chair, his cock shifting further. "Oh wow," Jackie said to herself as she watch the fat slab of meat rock in the thin hammock of fabric Steve's trousers had formed. Her cunt throbbed hard, causing her to involuntarily sit up in her chair. The sudden movement caused Steve to shift his position as well, causing his cock to rock back and forth, like a big banana in a plastic bag. Jackie was blantantly staring at his cock now, no longer trying to take quick glances. She stared intently, as if the only two things in the room were her and that mighty cock in front of her - a huge, but still very flaccid cock.

Steve took note that her gaze had no shifted from his crotch for nearly a full minute, and he wanted to give her a better view. He stood abruptly. "I want somemore coffee. How about you?" he asked. Jackie watched his cock roll to the side and sway gently back and forth in his pants, the fat glans clearly outlined as it pressed against the fabric. Jackie noted that the head was near the middle of his thigh and that his crotch was bulging quite a big from his large, overgrown scrotal sac. "Fucking shit," Jackie mumbled under her breath. Steve couldn't make out what she had said. Just as he was about to ask her what she said, Jackie's cell phone rang. Her heart jumped up to her throat. "Thank goodness," she thought. "Excuse me for a moment, Steve," she said as she looked at the screen to see who it was. It was Elsa. As she stepped up and away from the table, Steve took a step back. She watched as his big cock flopped back and forth underneath the thin shield of gaberdine material. Jackie's eyes never moved from his crotch as she put the phone to her ear.

"Hey - I just couldn't wait. I wanted to check in and see how your talk was going," Elsa said. Jackie tried her best to talk in code so that Steve wouldn't know what the conversation was about. "Things are progressing," Jackie said as matter of factly as she could. "We have not reached any sort of conclusion on that just yet." Elsa picked up on her tone and laughed. "Hmmm - so I take it I interrupted a pretty heated moment?" she said giddily. Jackie tried her best to maintain her tone. "Yes, you did. And thank you very much for that. That was well timed and needed very much."

As Jackie continued slowly walking backwards from the table, Steve started brazenly stroking his cock through his pants. He simply didn't care anymore. He was horny - extremely horny - and knew that Jackie wanted him just as much as he wanted her. Jackie continued talking to Elsa, stammering from what she was witnessing. "I think I can get those from you later - much later today," she said, signaling that she was going to need more time. Elsa picked up on her hint. "No problem - I was gonna be a few more hours anyway."

Steve could wait anymore. He slowly took off his shirt, staring intently at Jackie. He unzipped his fly, unbuckled his pants and let them drop to the floor. Jackie dropped her phone.

GTOK

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Chaoter 6 (cont).

"The other patients. Tell me about them," Steve continued to press. Jackie stood there in complete awe as she watched Steve slowly stroke his cock. She thought back to when she took his initial measurements when he was still in his coma. It was clearly evident now that his flaccid size had more than doubled in both length and girth. His testicles was extremely swollen and hung heavily in the low hanging scrotal sac, rising and falling gently. She had always enjoyed looking at his body - he maintained his muscle tone well during his sleep (in most part due to the SemCyn). But looking at him standing before her now, was almost more than she could handle. There were so many things about him that reminded her of Todd and his big, strong, chiseled physique; she wondered if his cock would grow to be just as large, of not larger, than Todd's.

"I ... I ... I don't know ... I'm not sure what else I can ... tell you about them," Jackie stuttered and stammered. Steve walked slowly towards her. "You dropped your phone," he said, using his cock to motion towards the phone's location. Steve didn't know what had come over him that had him acting out in such a fashion; this was completely out of character for him. Typically a reserved and rather quiet guy, he generally allowed the women he interacted with to take the lead when it came to flirting and sexual innuendos, but he could be assertive when he felt the need. It was one of the qualities that many women told him that they admired and were attracted to. The Steve he was encountering now, however, was at the other end of the spectrum: bold, brazen, intimidating. It was as if he'd been taken over by a completely different person, a brand new personality. It felt very out of place for him, yet oddly familiar. He squeezed the base of his cock as he pointed it at the phone, causing the thick veins to bulge and flare. He was anxious for his cock to gain full rigidity, but from his experience with Elsa and from what he'd been told, he knew it was going to require a lot of additional stimulation.

Jackie's gaze was locked in on his heavy meat, her eyes transfixed. She felt her mouth start to salivate and she gulped audibly. Steve started to bend down to pick up the phone but Jackie quickly knelt down to get it. "Thanks," she mumbled. Though Steve was still about two to three feet away, she found herself at eye level with the thickening beast. It looked so fat, so heavy. She'd touched him so many times over the months he was in her care; so many times she'd fantasized about the moment. And now here he was, standing right in front of her. She longed to touch him, and to have him acknowledge her presence. Just as she was about to reach out to him her phone rang.

She answered without looking at the screen, her gaze still fixed on Steve's genitals. "Good morning. Dr. Burnstin," she answered. Steve watched her intently, anxious for her to end the call. His patience was wearing thin as his arousal was at a fever pitch. His groin ached at the weight of his cock and the buzz in his testicles was starting to increase in intensity again. He urge to cum was extremely strong, but in order for that to happen, he had to gain an erection, which was going to take a bit more time. He could feel the blood slowly pulsing into his cock but he need stimulation. The level at which he squeezed and stroked his tool had increased intensity and his Steve realized that he was in full-blown masturbation mode - right in front of Jackie. That thought forced another surge of blood into his cock and he felt his cock thicken considerably as he began to feel himself harden. He couldn't take it anymore.

Jackie barely registered anything that was said on the other end of the line. She absent-mindedly answered in the affirmative several times as she watched Steve stroke his meat. Steve let go of his cock and took two long steps towards her, placing his cock inches from her face. Jackie abruptly told the caller to call Elsa to provide the additional details and hung up. "That tingling and buzzing sensation in my nuts has returned ... and I don't think another shot is going to alleviate the pressure any. I need a release. I need one now." Jackie reached up and gently touched his cock. To Steve, it felt as if a bolt of electricity shot through him, causing his penis to lurch and and jump involuntarily. This caught both of them by surprise, causing Steve to groan deeply while groaned and Jackie gasped. She slowly traced a her finger along one of the thick veins running on the side of the shaft. She marveled at the immense heat radiating from his cock. "Elsa was right," she thought to herself. "It's as if his cock is running a fever. The skin is hot to the touch. The changes are still taking place a the molecular level. Oh my - his growth is just getting started."

GTOK

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Chapter 7

Happy Hour

Just as Jackie was about to grab the shaft of his cock to get a real feel for just how much he'd grown, there was a knock at the front door. "Shit," she muttered under her breath. A phone call was one thing to dismiss; a knock on her door was something entirely different. Even though this was her home, it was also her lab and place of business and it was "during business hours" so she needed to tend to it. Steve let out a long groan of frustration as he stepped back away from her. He grabbed the base of his cock and gave it three hard jerks, making the fat, but still flaccid log flop angrily. "Duty calls," he said half-mockingly. "Go take care of your business doc - I'll be up in my room." He grabbed his clothes and headed up the back staircase from the kitchen. Jackie watched as he walked up the steps. She lustily gawked at his finely toned muscled body and loved how his firm ass swayed back and forth with each step. But the thing that kept her true focus and attention was watching his big cock flop back and forth with each ascending step. When he was out of sight, she let out a long sigh and tried to refocus. She quickly adjusted her clothing, fixed her hair and then headed towards the door.

As she rounded the corner, Jackie froze in her tracks; she saw Richard Lang standing there through the glass door. He waved at her and beckoned her to come open the door. It has been a couple of months since she'd last seen or spoken to Richard, as things didn't go that well during their last encounter. She braced herself and opened the door. "Hi Dr. Burnstin," he said. "It's been a while." Jackie was a little taken aback by the formality of his greeting, but she quickly recovered and reciprocated. "Good afternoon, Mr. Lang. Good to see you again. What can I do for you?" she said. Richard shuffled from side to side, looking down at his shoes. After a long pause, he looked up at her. "I need to talk to you. Something's not right and I need you to take a look at me. Please." Jackie could see the concerned look on his face and knew that something was bothering him. "By all means, Richard, please come in. Tell me what's wrong.” He shuffled his feet again. “I think it's best if I show you. Can we go to one of your exam rooms?" he said, not looking up. Jackie was becoming more and more curious. "Sure - let's go to room 4. You remember where it is right?" Richard nodded as he stepped over the threshold into the foyer. "Go ahead and head on back," she said, pointing down the hall. "I'll be in there in about 2 minutes." Richard exhaled deeply. "Thanks, doc," he said as he shuffled down the hall. Jackie couldn't help but notice the labored gate of his walk and how he was slightly hunched over. She closed the door and went to her office to look for his chart. As she flipped through the filing cabinet, she heard the thump of Steve closing his door. Her mind quickly shifted back to him and the thought that less than 5 minutes ago, she was about to stuff her mouth full of his fat cock. That would have to wait; she had shifted into "doctor" mode and need to tend to her patient.

Jackie jumped back in surprise as she entered the room. Richard was already sitting on the exam table, completely naked. The fact that he was naked was not what surprised her - she'd seen him in that state several times. What did surprise her was what was hanging between his legs. Before her hung the largest pair of testicles she'd ever seen. Richard saw the stunned expression on Jackie's face and scooted up slightly to sit on the edge of the bed/table so the full effect of the hang and enormity of his size would be evident. His testicles were the size of large eggplants; not the entire sac, but EACH testicle. His smooth skin hung relaxed and loose as his heavy nuts hung more than halfway down his thighs. His cock, while impressive in its own right hanging long and thick and lolled lazily to the side, it was his testicles that demanded her full attention. The sac was hairless and silky smooth; Jackie knew that with Richard's OCD, he spent a great deal of time on keeping his man-region expertly groomed, and that had not changed. She closed the door behind her and put her files on the desk.

"They haven't stopped growing, doc," Richard said, reaching down to gently stroke and caress one of his mammoth gonads. "I took all of the injections you supplied me, but the tingling sensations came back and it's gotten worse. It won't stop." Jackie looked concerned. "Is the tingling sensation there now?" she asked. Richard shifted his position on the edge of the table, causing this great ball sac to sway like a large heavy pendulum. Jackie couldn't take her eyes off of them. “They look like a big sack of potatoes,” she thought. "Yeh," Richard sighed. "And it's pretty bad. It's buzzing so hard I can almost hear it." He lifted his cock with one hand and reached underneath his ball sac with the other to lift them up as well. "That spot you told me where my PC muscle is, feel it. I bet you can feel it buzzing." Jackie sat down on her rolling stool and slid closer to Richard. As she leaned in closer to him, she inhaled his scent and closed her eyes. A flood of memories came back to her and she shuddered, making her already moist pussy throb. She loved the natural smell of his manhood and she breathed in the sweet-musky scent; it was one of the things she had enjoyed most about their encounters. She recalled how she would put her head in his lap or have him crouch over her and she'd rub his cock and balls all over her face. Richard had always thought it strange and odd that she wanted that, but it was a one particular kink that Jackie saw that Richard was well equipped for. His testicles were on the large side even before he had started his SemCyn therapy and as they continued to grow, Jackie really got off on having him rub and slap his ultra smooth cock and balls on her face. Now, as she sat there staring at those mind-bogglingly huge nuts, she longed to have him crouch over her and smother her face with his manhood once again.

She reached underneath the sac and found the PC muscle, the area between his anus and the sac. And just as Richard said, she felt it buzzing. And it wasn't just buzzing, it was vibrating, as if one of those vibrating eggs women used to masturbate has been implanted there. Jackie was confident that the injections would work; they had proven themselves to be quite effective in helping ease the buzzing and slow growth, but what she obviously underestimated was the cumulative effect of the SymCen and how it had triggered the significant hormonal imbalance that the body and the injections were unable to permanently counteract. She slid across the floor to her desk and took a vial and needle from one of the drawers. "I'm going to inject the enzyme blocker directly into the pelvic floor muscle as well as into your arm. This should quiet things down until I can synthesize a stronger protein," she told him as she slid back over and quickly injected the needle into the PC muscle. After she pulled back, Richard gently laid his tremendous testicles on his thighs. She gave him another injection in the arm. The serum worked immediately, taking the buzzing sensation down considerably. "Thanks," he said. "It's working but the buzz is still there, just nowhere near as bad as it was." Jackie barely heard him talking as her attention was once again focused on his voluminous package.

Richard had been one of her first patients, starting right after Michael. He was a 22 year-old grad student at the local university and he was very shy and extremely introverted. He'd had an interest in science and was piqued at the ad Jackie had placed in one of the many free local social mags that circulated on campus. He was already on the large side, possessing a much larger than average-sized cock and balls, but he was a fairly skinny guy and was looking to gain some muscle mass and confidence. She recalled how when she took his measurements and read them to him, he seemed bashful, almost apologetic about it. He knew he was big but he had no clue how to approach women and he was afflicted with a pretty severe case of OCD; once he got locked in on something, it was difficult to take his mind away from it. He figured that the clinical trials Jackie touted would help his body fill out, boost his self-esteem, and help him to be able to talk to girls. He ended up getting all of that and then some.

His growth, before he had stopped seeing Jackie, while not spectacular, had been slow and steady. Jackie found the way he kept himself, especially his genitals, so pristinely groomed (as a result of the OCD) were an immense turn-on and it wasn't long before she was fucking him. She told herself that she was providing more than just the physical growth and enhancement from the chemical therapy; she was providing social growth as well in helping him shed his anxieties about being with women. The thing for Jackie was the sheer kink of it all. Sex with Richard was ... different. Technically, he was not a virgin, having had one single sexual encounter before Jackie, but he was excruciatingly inexperienced. Jackie got off on being "the one to break him in," to really show him "how to fuck a woman." She wasn't interested in the "art" of making love and she told him as much. Her purpose was solely on pleasure and how he could best use what he had to bring the utmost pleasure to his partners. She had the best of both worlds; when she wanted to be dominated and thoroughly fucked into oblivion, she had Todd; when she wanted to be the one to dominate, have complete and total control, and exert her will, she had Richard.

Unfortunately, it soon it became a bit too much for Richard. Jackie's session with him would often travel over into the bizarre, her femdom side roaring bull bore. Part of the sex that Jackie loved the most was when she made him crouch over her chest and literally beat her with his cock and balls; she was out of her mind with passion as she forced him to literally throw his cock and his testicles onto her face and head. The acute kinkiness of the act, coupled with the way he kept himself so silky smooth and the scent of his manhood, often made Jackie reach orgasm just from that act alone. She knew this probably would never make it into the "normal" lexicon of sexual acts and positions that he would end of having with his other partners, but she didn't care. It was what she liked and what she got off on. And the times when he didn't do it hard enough, she would grab his package and do it herself, beating herself till bruising, both to her face to his genitals. While she would beat herself silly, she made him drive her large dildo, “Paul Sr,” in and out of her to prep her for his cock. Richard would often leave the sessions sore and walking wide-legged from the brutal punishment his balls would have taken. Not only would he be subjected to beating her with his meat, but Jackie was absolutely mesmerized by the amount of cum he would let loose. His level of ejaculation was on par with that of Todd's in regards to amount per load, but where Todd stopped, Richard nearly double in total volume. Richard had a remarkable refractory period, able to regain full erection in mere minutes after ejaculation. It wasn't a big deal for a typical session to have him ejaculate anywhere from 6-7 times, with each time unloading the same amount, if not more, of his spunk. He would often tell Jackie that his testicles always stayed swollen and bloated, but that only served to turn on Jackie even more. If they were in the middle of intercourse, she would force him to pull out and hose her down with his cum. By the time should would have licked herself clean, he was up and ready to go again. It was a brutal cycle that left Richard in pain. Eventually, after a month of treatments and "sessions," Richard couldn't take any more and stopped coming in. The last time she had heard from him was nearly two months ago.

So now, as she sat there staring at this young man's long, thick dick and the insanely profuse size of his nuts, she felt her pussy throb harder and harder as she thought about having her face lathered and beaten with his gigantic balls. "I'm not sure what happened, doc, but after I stopped coming in for our sessions, they just really started getting bigger and bigger. I thought masturbation would help, you know, to like, unload some of the cum, but nothing worked. I'm not sure what else I can do." Jackie slid her stool closer to him and bent her head back down, getting closer to his crotch. She inhaled his scent deeply and smiled. "I think of a way I can help you," she said, knowing exactly what she wanted to do.

GTOK

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Jackie heard the faint noise of screaming coming from upstairs and figured Elsa had returned. One of the perks of having her LaJolla home retrofitted with soundproofing was that she could have near certain autonomy no matter where she was in the house. Richard was just walking out the door when she had barely caught it, but she knew that Elsa must've been screaming at the top of her lungs and that Steve had been the cause of it. She stood at the bottom of the stairwell for a few minutes pondering what her next move should be - whether to leave them alone of go upstairs and interject herself into the festivities. She really didn't mind Elsa fucking Steve, not at all. What perplexed and bothered her the most was the "she" hadn't had the chance to get her fair turn at him. She recalled just how majestic his cock looked hanging between his legs earlier and how even totally flaccid, it was a spectacle. She wanted to taste it, to feel it, to have it deep inside of her ... but for now, she'd have to bide her time. Just as she turned to head to her office to clean up, her call phone buzzed. It was Todd.

"Hi there lover boy," Jackie said lustily. It was a extremely rare that Jackie answered her phone in such a manner but she was still feeling especially horny and seeing Todd's name on her caller ID was enough to make her forget any sense of decorum and professionalism. And the incessant throbbing in her pussy didn't help matters much either. "Ohhhh, look at you. Hmmm such an improper greeting coming from such a proper lady ... you aching for this black snake already, huh?" Todd responded. Jackie could hear the gruff tone and bite to his voice and knew that Todd was probably just as horny as she was. She responded in kind. "Mmmmm just had Richard over and he's put me in the mood. He's big but he's not you. And you know what I need."
"Oh fuck yeh," Todd groaned. "You know I got more than enough of what you need. That's what I was calling about. I know I wasn't supposed to see you until tomorrow evenin' but I got an itch and you the only one that can scratch it. I'm on my way to your office. It's 2:00 now and I'll be there in an hour so clear your schedule."

As she stood there listening to the silence of the dead line, Jackie could feel her juices running down her thighs in anticipation of her encounter with Todd. He'd done that a few times before, interjecting himself into her schedule for a mind-blowing fuck session. She didn't mind at all and it was an immense turn-on for her - he was an alpha of the highest order and she was extremely attracted to that. She also loved the fact that even though he had several woman that he could call on to service him, Todd was very open to the fact that there were things she did to him that the other woman just couldn't do. Jackie took perverse pride in that knowledge and had used it to her advantage. A shiver ran down her spine as she thought about having his big gigantic meat inside of her and she broke into a brisk jog so she could get to her room and freshen up.

GTOK

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Elsa hopped out of the car into the brisk breeze. It was colder than normal for San Diego and was shaping up to be a cold Christmas. She was relieved to finally bring her to meet Jackie but nervous at the same time. How would Jackie react? What would she say? How would she react to knowing that he knew about the serum and wanted to be part of the test cases? A million and one thoughts ran through her head as she stared at him, then over at the house. She looked over at Jonathan as he stepped out of the car and she smiled. “I truly wonder what he’s going to become after we give him the SemCyn?” she thought to herself.

“Nice place. And you say she lives here and this is her lab?” Jonathan asked, staring up at the large building. “Yeh,” Elsa said as she moved around the front of the car to his side. “She’s been living here a long time. Bought it from another scientist I think. She dumped a lot into renovations since she said she always wanted to be around her work.” Jonathan shook his head. “That’s sorta sad, when you really think about it. To be that married to your work … seems like there’s no room for a social life. To actually engage in living, you know?” Elsa thought about it for a second and nodded. “Yeh, what you say is true. But you don’t know Jackie,” she said with a confidence that bordered on protectiveness. Jonathan picked up on it in her voice and wondered just how deeply involved the two women were.

Just as they turned the corner to go around the back of the house, Steve’s limo pulled up in front of the house, followed closely by Clara’s. Andrew quickly got out and opened Steve’s door before Steve knew what was going on. “Dude! What did I tell you about at? I can open my own door, man!” Steve said jokingly. Andrew blushed. “Well, Ms. Porter right behind us. Gotta look good for the boss,” he said in low tones. Steve winked his eye as if catching the hint and turned to Clara as her driver opened her door. “Hey honey,” she said in that deep drawl. She puckered her fat lips together as he came and gave her a kiss. “So fucking soft,” he murmured just loud enough for her to hear. “And they feel even better wrapped around that big bastard in your pants,” she replied. Steve gulped as the buzz in his balls ratcheted up a notch.

Clara turned to look at Jackie’s home. “So this is her lab and her home?” she asked, impressed by what she saw. Steve looked around as if he were looking at it for the first time. “Yeh, it’s truly a beautiful place. The exam rooms don’t look anything like exam rooms and the furnishings are incredible. She really did well.” Clara looked at Steve and noticed the forlornness in his voice. “I wonder if he still loves her? I wonder what she’ll say? What he’ll say? How they’ll react to seeing each other again? Is this reunion is a bad idea?” Those were some of Clara’s thoughts as she took Steve’s hand and started to make their way up the path to the door. He looked at the other cars parked in the driveway. “She must have patients,” he said. “Those vehicles don’t look familiar. Maybe’s not a good time,” he added. Clara nudged him forward. “As long as we’re here, we might as well go on in honey,” she said. Besides, we can wait and you have that buzz thing that she needs to take care of.

Steve nodded and they continued their way up the walk. As they neared the halfway point, they both turned to watch a matte grey Challenger pull up behind the other cars that were in the driveway. Steve’s cock lurched and heaved as he watched the busty curvy Carmela get out from behind the wheel. He was fortunate that Clara beat him to the punch. “Fucking damn! Will you look at that stunner,” she said as she boggled the latin beauty as much as Steve did. “Fuck - she is gorgeous!” Steve nodded in silent agreement. Carmela was dressed in a neon orange bodysuit that left absolutely nothing to the imagination. It fit every curve and dimple like a second skin, curving around each ass cheek and diving deep into her massive ass cleavage. The cleavage on her chest was treated to the same, the skin tight fabric encasing her massive chest perfectly. The platform orange wedge heels accentuated her legs perfectly. If not for the way it shimmered in the sunlight, one would’ve thought the body suit was painted on.

She looked over at Steve and Clara and bowed her head slightly in greeting. Steve and Clara returned the same and watched her massive cheeks jostle and shake as she made her way around towards the back of the house. “Who the fuck was that?” Clara muttered. “She’s making me feel inadequate,” she said as she adjusted her boobs and touched up ran her fingers through her hair. “You have absolutely nothing to worry about from her,” Steve said, making her grin. “But as far as who she is, I have no clue but my goodness …” Clara let out a chuckle at Steve’s attempt to be honorable and sensitive towards Clara but cutting off mid-sentence. “Go ahead and say it baby - that's one was fine piece of ass,” Clara said. Steve laughed. “You took he words right outta my mouth. I guess that’s another of Jackie’s patients. Not sure what she could do for her though - every bit of that looked nature given with no enhancements required.” Clara nodded. “So why is she going around back. Is that the way we should go?” Steve shrugged. “Dunno. Normally everyone came in through the front. I guess we should head back that way ourselves.”

GTOK

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi GTOK.. Have you decided to not continue updating Lance gets a physical? If so, it's a pity.. As I was really enjoying that story..

[Nah - Lance is still very much alive and well and getting settled into his "new position" ... like with Valentine's Day, the story's taken another turn ... you'll see very soon.]

GTOK

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
“I don’t know that dude and I sure as hell ain’t got shit to do with him,” Todd said as he sat down on the barstool, his massive soft cock hanging down like a log of Italian sausage. “Whatever y'all got going on upstairs, ain’t none of my concern.”

Todd was alone with Elsa in one of the myriad of rooms in the house. It was tastefully but sparsely furnished, with only a chaise/sofa combo in the middle of the room and small bar in one corner. It had the feel of a room strictly used for entertainment. Todd had made his way there to get away from Jonathan. He had no desire to get to any fisticuffs with the cop and figured he would do best to take the initiative and make sure he stayed out of his way. There was too much invested and he was too far along in his plans for things to go south now.

Elsa was exasperated. She had been trying to explain the situation about Steve and how it could have similar effects on Todd, but Todd wasn’t hearing it. Plus, she desperately wanted to go see and be with Steve, but the dynamics at play in the house were just too much. Juggling the massive egos of three men under the same roof was not something she saw on her agenda for the day when she woke up.

“Ain't none of the shit you say that dude went through happened with me. S’all good over here, baby. Big Mack is in tip-top form,” He added, flashing that big grin of his and spreading his arms wide.

“But you wanna know what I am really gettin tired of? Yo new boyfriend's an asshole. Plain and simple. I’m done with that muthafucka’s bullshit. I can't hang around here. I gotta bounce. I know old boy is your new thang and all that, and I respect that. For real. All good, E. But you can’t tell me you don’t miss this,” he said, slowly stroking his long, thick flaccid meat. “I know you think about this cause I think about it to,” he said gesturing his hand back and forth between them.

“You and me? In the sheets? Fire,” he continued. “We good together. And I know you and Lady C would hit if off just like she did with the doc," Todd continued. Elsa was slowly shaking her head the whole time, trying to ward him off. But inside, she knew he was right - at least a part of what he was saying was true. They were electric in bed. But she saw Todd as bad news.

"I’m just sayin - you ain’t gotta be with that crooked muthafucka. He’s dirty. You don’t need to be ‘round that. I know you think I’m bad but I know some shit about that dude. He’s dirty.”

Elsa tamped down the urge to defend Jonathan and let Todd rant. She didn’t know the full dynamic and the history between those two and she really had no desire to get in the middle of their dispute. At least not today. But she cared deeply for Jonathan and Todd was … Todd was a liability. Albeit one that could rock her world better than any man ever could, but still, a liability. She had a deep sense that she was going to have to choose between the two and it filled her with a sense of dread. And she didn’t even dare to bring Steve into the mix of her feelings.

“I don’t know the history with you and Jonathan,” she started, “and I don’t care for it. There’s way too much going on in everyone’s lives right now for that sort of drama. So you two can cool it and get along for my sake, or there won’t be any sake. And that goes for the both of you. I’m going to tell him the same thing.”

Todd stood up and gave his chiseled frame stretch. Elsa couldn’t help but admire the man’s body. He was built like a god. She turned away to try to keep some sort of control.

”Well, whatever you do, I'm good. Long as you and me can still kick it from time to time, I'm good."

Elsa moved over to Todd, and for reasons she didn’t understand, but felt compelled to do, placed her hands on either side of his face and kissed him. Todd’s instant reaction was to slide his long tongue into her mouth. What surprised Elsa the most was that she didn’t recoil, but accepted the offer and reciprocated, tangling her tongue with his and pushing hers into his mouth.

Elsa couldn’t help herself - and that is what made Todd such a liability. While she saw nothing of substance to him and would never in a million years take him on as a mate, she did not try to downplay the intense physical chemistry the two had; the sex she had with him was unlike any other man she’d ever been intimate with - including Steve. And it bugged the hell out of her.

The kiss grew deeper in intensity and before long, she felt the inevitable pressing against her leg - Todd’s gigantic cock was rock hard and throbbing, already leaking pre-cum. Without breaking from the kiss, Elsa moved her hands from his face and grabbed the thick cock and the root, squeezing it hard in effort to wrap her fingers all the way around. It was a futile gesture, but one that she'd always enjoyed, knowing how full it was going to feel inside of her.

Todd flipped aside her lab coat and pawed her heavy breast through her blouse. Elsa moaned deeply and pressed her body harder into his hand, as if trying desperately to stab a hole through his palm with her thick, iron-hard nipple. Todd pinched the fat teat thru the thin material, making Elsa almost yelp in pleasure-filled pain.

Just as she was about to break the kiss to take him into her mouth, Todd was the one that broke their embrace, stepping back while simultaneously pushing Elsa away. He doubled over and groaned in pain.

“Fuck, E! The buzz … my fuckin’ nuts man … my nuts … hit like a fuckin train,” he gasped, holding his testicles in both hands. His cock was rapidly deflating and flopping back and forth as he stumbled about. He reached one hand for the edge of the counter of the bar to brace himself. At that moment, Carmela and Tracy walked into the room.

“Mack!! Oh no! What’s wrong?” Tracey exclaimed, quickly rushing to his side.

Carmela moved to Todd’s other side and pressed her body against his, allowing him to distribute his weight equally between her and Tracey. She looked at Elsa confused.

“What happened?”

“I’m not sure,” Elsa said. “One minute he’s fine and the next, he’s like this. I think the same thing going on with Steve is happening with Todd. We’ve got to get him up to Delta and get him in the other bed - stat!”

---

Jackie braced herself against the counter and took a deep breath. She looked around the kitchen, concentrating on her breathing in an effort to calm her nerves. The day had started early and with a bang and there was no let-up in sight. She sighed deeply and stretched, trying her best to relieve the tightness in every part of her body. Her shoulders were tense and she could feel the knots in running down her back and into her legs. The events of the day were overwhelming and she was starting to feel it.

Steve was back - with a new love interest.

Elsa was back - with a new love interest.

Tracey was there and she had been involved with Steve.

Carmela was there and with the exception of Steve and Clara, had ties to everyone, including Elsa’s new beau,

And Clara - Jackie knew very little about her but there was something about her she couldn’t quit put her finger on …

And then the turn Steve’d taken made Jackie uneasy. She’d been able to stabilize him but she had no idea of the long term effects of what was going on with him. It was going to take some time before any results cam back from the cultures she’d taken. It was a lot to grasp.

And then there was Todd … Fuck! Todd!

Jackie move hurriedly from the kitchen down several hallways to the main lab. When she walked in, she saw Jonathan sitting in one of the recliners, mindlessly flipping through a magazine.

“Oh, hi Jonathan. Sorry to interrupt, but I was looking for Todd,” Jackie said. “Have you seen him?”

“Oh hey. Yeah. He and Elsa left left a bit ago. Trying to keep the peace and keep us separated, I guess.”

“Ah ok. Can I get you anything? Sorry for the wait, but we've had a little emergency to —-“

“So pardon my interrupting, doc,” Jonathan said, cutting her off as he stood up and moved closer to her. Jackie was able to get a better assessment of the big man. And she liked what she saw. “But I overheard you talking about side effects of whatever it is that made Steve ill. That is his name, right? Steve?”

“Yes, sorry that things are a bit chaotic right now and introductions have been lacking. But yes, his name’s Steve Porter and his sorta like a patient of —-”

“Yeh, speaking of that,” Jonathan interjected, cutting her off again. “This thing that you do with making … uhhh enhancements and such … that stuff safe? I mean after looking at what went down with Steve, I’m not sure that’s something I want to get involved with. I didn’t want to roam all over your home trying to find Elsa to tell her I was leaving, and I didn’t really want to leave without saying anything to her, but I think it’d be best if I did. Can you tell her that I’m going to call her later? Thanks. And it really was a pleasure meeting you. You have a really awesome home and I do hope I get the chance to talk with you again, maybe over dinner with Elsa and I. And I hope Steve gets better.”

Without allowing her to respond, Jonathan moved past Jackie and made his way down the hallway towards the back of the house. He was gone.

“Well, that did not go as planned,” Jackie said to herself as she heard the chime from the alarm indicating the back door opening and closing. She wondered what was going to become of him and Elsa, now that he knew about Todd.

“Fuck! Todd! Where is he?”

GTOK

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Chapter 2 (cont.)

All she could do was stare, mouth wide open. Standing there in front of her was a man with the "most perfect body she'd ever seen," she thought to herself. "This must be what a Greek god's body must've looked like." Todd had stepped out of his boxers and stood completely naked before her, save for his black, ankle high athletic socks. Todd had grown 1.5 inches since the start of his treatment and now stood 6'4" and had filled out from 210 to 230 pounds. In every sense of the word, he was big. But nothing moreso than what now hung between his legs.

Jackie fumbeld with the ruler as she stepped forward to measure him. His cock was truly massive - there was no other way to describe it. As she placed the ruler in place next to his fat phallus and pressed it into groin, she stammered as she looked at the reading. "Whoa - 9 inches!" She looked up at Todd. "Hmmm someone has just been growing everywhere I see," she said as grabbed his cock to lift it up. "Damn! This is heavy!" she blurted out. Todd laughed at her remark. Jackie blushed deeply. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to say that out loud like that." "Don't worry about it. I get that a lot," he said with a cocky, confident grin. She lifted his cock and marveled at the weight of it. "And he's not even erect yet," she thought to herself. Without taking her hand away, she reached for the tape measure and wrapped it around the base, then took measurements at mid-shaft and right below the corona. He added nearly 1.5 inches of girth an was now sitting at 6.5 inches in circumference. "Damn - and he's still soft. Soft and heavy as a fucking brick!" she said - to herself this time. "I've got to weigh this thing." But before she could turn to get the scale, she saw his scrotum and gasped. His sack hung down roughly six to seven inches and his testicles had doubled in size from their initial state, going from the size of small eggs to the size of small apples. She reached down with her free hand and palmed them, feeling their weight. "Damn, even his nuts are heavy," said thought.

Before she'd realized it, she found that she had been slowly stroking Todd's long shaft. He had closed his eyes, relishing the slow massage. As he leaned back against the exam table, Jackie realized what she was doing and she let go of his nuts and gently let his cock down. Without opening his eyes, Todd whispered "Don't stop. I've found that one of the side effects of that stuff you gave me is not only have I gotten bigger, but I need a lot of ... help … now getting it up. Not that I mind it though." Jackie could feel her mouth salivating at the thought of going down on that massive sausage but she had other measurements to record. She quickly weighed him (at an eye-popping 3 pounds, which was truly remarkable for a flaccid penis) and took a few more quick length and girth measurements. She did them quickly before the mood was totally spoiled and in short order had resumed stroking his fat cock with both hands.

"I need a bit more stimulation than that, doc," Todd moaned. "We still need to get the measurements when I'm hard, right?" he asked, his eyes still closed, savoring the feeling. Jackie knelt down, her face now at eye level with the fat rod in front of her. As she licked her lips and stretched her mouth wide open, she lifted the fat head to her lips and sucked in as much of the enormous glans as she could muster. Todd moaned as the nerve endings in his cock lit on fire at the touch of her lips. He reached down and gently placed his hand on the back of her head, gently pulling her forward. Jackie was turned on immensely by the gesture and got more aggressive in sucking and licking his heavy shaft. she grabbed his cock with more force and began squeezing and roughly jacking him. Todd moaned loudly in approval an began bucking his hips. He reached down and grabbed his cock at the base, pulling it back from her grip. Todd then began whipping it back and forth, beating her face with the heavy club. Jackie squealed in delight at each blow. "Fuck yeh!" she screamed. "Beat my face with that fucking monster!" Todd roared and whipped his cock more forcefully, hitting her about the head, neck and shoulders. Jackie reached back up and regain controlled, sucking and jerking him hard.

For the next 5 minutes, Jackie gave Todd the sloppiest, wettest, roughest blowjob she'd ever given. She was starting to become a bit annoyed at the amount of time and effort it was taking to get him hard, but then she started to feel his shaft started to become more rigid. She increased her efforts and after another couple of minutes, Jackie was finally rewarded. Todd's cock was as hard as steel, but still hung down at an angle. "It's the weight," he said breathing heavily. "'Big Mac' is hard as shit but with all the weight," he said as he grabbed the base, giving it a hard squeeze and making the fat veins bulge even more pronounced, "it's rare when I can get it up any higher. I don't mind though." Jackie stood up and grabbed the tape measure from the table, wrapping it around the base and other locations to measure the girth. He'd added a half inch to his erect girth, taking him up to 7 inches in circumference. she grabbed the ruler and pressed into his groin near the base. She giggled at the sight - his cock extended past the ruler's edge. She looked up at Todd. He winked at her. "Think you're gonna need the tape measure, doc." With a chuckle, she placed the tape measure at the tip of his groin and pressed it into the base while stretching the tape measure along the length.

"Thirteen and three-quarter inches. You've gained over five inches. Wow," she said. "Yeh," Todd said. "It got to be too much for my girlfriend around eleven inches and she dumped me. You believe that? But my new lady loves it and can't get enough. She wants it bigger, if you can believe that." "Hmmm, I bet she can't get enough. Who wouldn't?" Jackie thought to herself. "What about you doc. Is it too much for you?" He was stroking the full length of his hard shaft now. "Think you can handle this?" he asked, staring intently at her with a sultry look in his eye. "Is that a challenge?" Jackie said coyly. She took off her lab coat, then reached underneath her skirt and pulled down her thong underwear. She sat up on the examination bed, moved the stirrup attachments into place and placed her legs into them. "Come on, big boy. The real question is can you can handle me."

Last edited:

GTOK

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Chapter 2 (cont.)

Todd reached over to the large dispenser of lube and squirted two big loads into his hand. He walked the end of the exam table and positioned himself between Jackie's legs, stroking and coating his long thick shaft with the slick substance. "Damn, that's one good looking pussy, doc," he said. Jackie smiled - that wasn't the first time she'd heard that. She had always found it a source of pride to keep her genitalia in 'showroom condition', as she called it. She waxed all the time, keeping her bikini area smooth as silk. She had left a small, expertly trimmed area of pubic hair the formed a small arrow, pointing the way to her clit. The lips of her labia were on the large side and flared to either side. Her pussy was, from all accounts, gorgeous. "Damn. I'm serious," Todd continued. "That's the best looking pussy I've ever laid eyes on - and I've laid my eyes on a LOT of pussy." He pulled a stool up and sat between her legs, quickly adjusting the height to lower it until he was almost eye level with her slit. "You mind if i get a closer look?" BEfore she could respond, Todd was already gently and slowly licking her large lips, causing her to shudder and moan. It had been some time since she had received the attention of a man's tongue and it felt divine.

She slowly gyrated her hips in rhythm to Todd's licks. Suddenly, she felt him drive his tongue deep inside her, deeper than she'd ever felt a tongue go before. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhh," she moaned. Todd knew he had her at that point and could do just about anything he wanted with her. He'd always been able to use his extremely long tongue to devastate women sexually and this time would be no different. He fucked her with his tongue over and over, thrusting deep inside her wet, tight canal. And as he withdrew each thrust, he made sure to find the small rough G-spot and flick her clit. It only took a dozen or so strokes before Jackie was on the edge. Todd sensed she was about to come and grabbed her knees, pulling her legs further apart. He drove his tongue in deep as he buried his face deep into her pussy. That was all Jackie could take. She exploded in orgasm, squirting her juices out with such force that it sprayed out from around Todd's face. She tried with all her might to close her legs but his powerful arms held them fast. Her only move was to slid up on the table but there was only so far she could go. She was helpless beneath this man's punishing tongue as she let loose a geyser of cunt juice.

Todd finally let her go and she instantly closed her legs, squeezing her cunt tightly in response to the mind wrecking stimulation. After a few moments, she was finally able to open her eyes. She saw Todd standing now, face and chest drenched and glistening with her juices. He was standing there, stroking over a foot of the biggest, thickest cock she'd ever seen - real or plastic. "This guy's bigger than Paul, Sr. Oh shit," she thought. The veins in Todd's cock were bulging so much they looked as if they would burst. Without a word, he spread her legs and placed the tip of his fat head against her slit. He grabbed her hips and pulled her back down in the table, adjusting her in the stirrups. Jackie braced herself for the onslaught.

----

"Jackie? Jackie?" The voice pulled Jackie away from her daydream. "Are you okay?" Elsa asked. Jackie shook her head. "Sorry about that. My mind went elsewhere for a moment. I was thinking about how we wanted to proceed." She hoped she'd played it off well. "That's what I was asking," Elsa said. "Did you want to start with the full vital screen or get him into chair so we can start measurements?" Jackie smiled. "Let's start with measurements. I want to get a baseline before the SemCyn kicks in." She looked down at Steve. "And I also need to discuss some of those side effects we'd touched on earlier. There are some things you are going to need to be aware of."

GTOK

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Chapter 3 (cont.)

------

As Michael pulled his long root from Jackie's still convulsing snatch, she noticed just how strong the aroma of cum was in the small room. She's had several orgasms - hard, squirting orgasms - and Michael had let loose a hefty barrage of ejaculate himself, in various places in the room and both on and in Jackie. The workout the two shared was just a intense as the physical workout he'd put her through just a short time ago. Jackie was utterly spent; the only movement she was able to muster was the involuntary movement of her chest up and down as she greedily gasped for air.

"What go into you tonight, doc?" he asked, beaming in self-satisfaction at what he perceived was a job very well done. He knew of her relationship with Todd and what Jackie's treatments had done for him - not only for his knee but for his whole body, including his cock. He knew Todd was laying her at least once or twice a week so anytime he had the pleasure of bangin Jackie, he relished it. Michael was no fool - he wasn't going to dare be jealous of a guy with a 14-inch cock when he himself sported one just a few inches shorter and nearly as thick. He knew he now lived in rarified air, possessing a size that placed him in the top percentile of men on the planet. And besides, he would tell himself, I can have just as much pussy as Todd - maybe even more: 10-inches is a lot better for a woman to handle than 14, he would often muse.

He stroked himself as he watched Jackie. His thick log wasn't going to be standing tall again anytime soon, but he was still very much aroused. He walked up to the head of the table and lifted his cock up and laid the bulbous head across Jackie's lips. The heavy appendage made her lips part involuntarily and she slowly ran her tongue against the veiny underside. She knew Michael was quite possibly done regarding intercourse since it took him such a long time to get an erection, but he loved having his big meat fondled and sucked when he was soft. "Fuck, even soft, this thing is heavy," she thought as she worked over the long, thick shaft. "He's not as long as Todd and Todd's got him slightly in girth, yet his cock as just as heavy. I even administered the serum differently than I did with Todd. Hmmmm ... I wonder how this is going to affect Steve."

----

She'd taken care of dozens of patients and witnessed many wonderful things along their various and unique roads to recovery. Elsa had taken a strong liking to Steve. It would've been fair to say that she had a thing for him. So when she watched him walk around the room earlier that day, her heart felt immensely full of pride, joy, and she was genuinely happy - more than she'd ever recall feeling for another patient. And that fact gave her pause. Elsa had always prided herself in conducting her duties with the utmost professionalism but it had come at a price of not being able to maintain any sort of significant personal relationships. She was so into the care for her patients, she often had little time for a real personal life. But she could see that changing with Steve; the problem was did she really want that.

As she quietly opened the door to his room, she looked to make sure he was asleep. He had told her to stay away for the night but she couldn't help it - she had to check on him. As she quietly checked the monitors, Steve opened his eyes just far enough to watch her, but still pretended to be asleep. As she carefully lifted the sheets to check his legs, he decided to end the game. "Stop looking under my sheets, you pervert," he whispered. Elsa jumped back startled, then started giggling uncontrollably. When she was able to calm herself down, she hit him playfully in the arm. "You bastard. You scared the shit outta me," she said. "Well you shouldn't have been up here anyway," Steve said. "I thought I told you to take the night off." Elsa went back to checking the monitors. "You know I can't do that. You're my most favorite patient," she said. "I'm your only patient," Steve quickly retorted. "Besides, you've spent so much time with me over the last few months, when have you had any time for yourself? Isn't there someone out there that fills your thoughts besides making sure I'm ok?" Steve asked, half hoping what he was saying would turn out to not be so. Elsa thought quickly about her answer. "My job is taking care of you Steve," she said, being careful to hide her expression and not tip her hand. "Right now, my focus is on helping you as you get better." The sexual tension between them was building and she knew she had to change the subject and fast.

"So tell me - since you've gained full motion, you'll be starting rehab tomorrow. You're way ahead of schedule - way ahead - so it'll be highly modified. Anything you've noticed that we should be aware of?" she asked. Steve knew he was going to have to get to the topic sooner or later. He felt the sexual charge in the air and he knew she felt it too - it was just to unmistakable not to notice. But he decided that moment was as good a time as any. "I do have a concern," he said. "With as much as you've been around me, bathing me, feeding me and basically doing everything for me that I couldn't do myself, you know my body just as well, and maybe even better than I do. And by the way, you've done a most excellent job with the man-scaping." Elsa gave a small chuckle. "Thanks," she replied. Steve smiled and continued. "Having said that, something is bothering me. And I'm not trying to be fresh or coof and dirty or anything like that. But I've been able to get motion back with all of my extremities but ..... I can't get an erection. I know it still may be early and it may take time but it just bothers me a bit. Plus, my scrotum seems to be swollen a bit and the tingling in that area has gotten worse." Elsa tried her best to keep it on the level but she found herself very intrigued at Steve's issues. "Okay. Let's have a look." She moved the sheets back and lifted his gown to expose his genitals. She turned the bedside lamp to direct more light to his crotch. She turned her head slightly so Steve wouldn't catch her expression. "My, it certainly is bigger," she said to herself. "And it looks damn good."
"You're right - they do look a bit swollen," she told him. "And you penis looks a bit swollen as well. Is it painful?" "Not at all," Steve said. And that swelling in the shaft wasn't there earlier - that must've just started." He reached down and grabbed the base. "And I know I've been out of it a while but after lifting this thing for as long as as I can remember, it seems to be adding weight." He lifted his cock and let it fall back on his stomach, landing with thud. "Again, there's no pain, but it seems to be getting bigger. Now, I'm not complaining one bit, mind you, every guy wants it bigger, you know? But the fact that I can't get an erection and the tingling sensation is constantly growing stronger is got me a bit worried."

Elsa found herself staring hard at Steve's package. In her line of work, she'd seen some big ones in her time. But as Steve said, she had an intimate knowledge of his size and what she was seeing now was something different. "He's certainly larger than before," she thought. "His testicles more than anything." She reached into her pocket and pulled out a pair of latex gloves. Steve lightly touched her hand. "There's no need for that. Besides, you need to feel something else." He gently took her hand and laid it on his cock. "Wow," she said. "You cock, excuse me, penis is so warm," she said, making sure she caught herself. Steve smiled. "It's okay. I think cock is a safe medical term to use." Elsa giggled and went back to studying Steve's cock. She wrapped her hand around the shaft. "My, it certainly does feel thicker," she said. She lifted it and brought her other hand underneath. "And it certainly is heavier. Much heavier than before." Steve closed his eyes and let himself relish the feeling of having this beautiful woman holding his cock in her hands. "Elsa, I know what I said earlier about not trying anything funny and I meant that. But this is something I haven't felt in such a long time." As Steve was talking, Elsa had subconsciously started stroking him. Steve opened his eyes and looked down at the action. The contrast in his white skin against her honey brown hands heightened his arousal even more. He felt the tingling in his cock growing stronger but it was not getting erect. "As good as that feels, I know something else should be happening, but it isn't," he said. "My dick is on fire and what you're doing feels so good, but I'm not getting hard." Elsa moved up closer and leaned down. "Well, let's see if this will help." With that, she grabbed his shaft at the base and squeezed, making the exposed portion balloon. She then took the head and her mouth and ran her tongue over it before sliding as much of his cock as she could into her mouth.

Elsa knew she'd crossed the line but she didn't care. At that moment, the only thing on her mind was pleasing the one man she had cared for and nurtured for so many months. Even as she ran her tongue around rim of the fat cockhead, she knew that their relationship wold be forever changed. She simply wanted to please him, to make all of care slip away. She sucked him hard, felling the veins bulge underneath her tongue. She was going to give him the best blowjob he'd ever had and she was determined to get that cock of his standing at attention before the night was through.

The sensations that flooded throughout Steve's body were overwhelming. After only 6 strokes of her mouth, he couldn't take anymore. Steve arched his back and bucked his hips hard into the air. He reached up and grabbed her, holding her down with a violence and strength she found shocking. His movement caused her mouth to slip off of his cock just as the first volley of semen flew high into the air. She stroked his still soft cock hard, pulling it and stretching it as hard as she could. He launched eight streams in all,
his thick juice landing on his chest and the pillow near his head. Elsa stopped stroking his shaft and Steve released the vice grip on her. "I'm sorry about that. I don't know where that came from," he apologized. I didn't mean to grab you that hard or that tight. I've never done that before. I'm sorry." Elsa brushed off his words - she was immensely turned on by his actions. "Shhhhh don't worry about that. No need to apologize. I like that. I like the feeling of a strong man taking me, having his way with me."

Elsa stood up and took off her shirt. Steve felt the tingle in his balls grow stronger as he watched her large breast spill from the confines of her tight shirt. While she possess the same healthy, zaftig figure Jackie had, Else was certainly a stacked woman. She had a rather slim figure but her large breasts and full hips make her look out of proportion. Steve noticed that the dark nipples were rock hard and stood up prominently - he wanted to feel those in his mouth. She unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the floor before climbing up on the bed. "I know it may take some time to get the big fella to stand up, but we're gonna work real hard to make it happen, okay?" she said, beaming down at him. Steve smiled. "Fine by me," he said as he brought her down face down to his to kiss her.

Last edited:

GTOK

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Chapter 4

Metamorphosis

What Michael lacked in knowledge and technique, he more than made up for it in enthusiasm. Yes, he could fuck and could bring her to orgasm, but where Todd was an absolute master cocksman and knew exactly how and when to press each and every one of Jackie's sexual buttons, Michael was all over the place. But Michael did one advantage over Todd in that even though their's cocks weighed nearly the same (Michael's was slightly heavier), Michael's cock still had the capability of having a normal angle when it was erect. Where Todd's pointed more downward at about a 70 degree angle, Michael's was almost a pure 90 degrees straight out. Jackie found this most pleasurable in those occasions when she was feeling daring enough to do anal. She had tried once with Todd and while it was ok, it wasn't anything she wanted to rush and tray again with him. But with Michael, she loved it and his exuberance in sticking his fat, heavy dick as far up her ass as he could made it even more arousing.

She was slowly leaning towards that mindset to have him plug her but she knew she had to work hard to get him erect again. That was one of the side-effects she had learned from all of her testing; whenever the men ejaculated, the refractory period took longer with each engagement. One a good day, she could get Michael up to full fledged steel for their first romp in maybe 4-5 minutes. After he would come, the next time would take slightly longer, maybe 6 or 7 minutes. She preferred that much more than with Todd. With Todd, it would take nearly 7-8 minutes the first time and over 10 for the next and if she was able to handle a third session, upwards of near 20 minutes. More often than not, she enjoyed the down time as she would always need every single second to recuperate. But the work it took to get him hard again and again was draining; as much as she loved it and threw herself into it, it was a lot of work.

Michael seemed to be in one of his rare forms as he had already cum two big loads and was still raring to go for another. Jackie figured it would take about 15 minutes to get him going again so she told him to get the lube from the cabinet so she could start "preparing herself." Michael knew exactly what that meant he he quickly retrieved the bottle. As she worked her ass hole with one hand, she stroked him with the other. She knew he got a real kick out of watching her slide her fingers in and out of her ass and she always made a big show of it to help him with the arousal. A few minutes later, Michael's fat 10-inch pole was at full attention and sticking straight out in front him, the huge head flaring and throbbing in anticipation. He grabbed her hips and turned her over on the massage table and stood up on the cantilevered step into position. "Grab those big fuckin cheeks and spread 'em!" he commanded. He lifted one leg and propped it up on the table, steadying the tip of his cock right on her puckered ass hole. "Wider!" he exclaimed, placing his hands on top of hers and spreading her cheeks even further apart. Jackie moaned deeply - she loved to be taken like this. All of those years with her masturbation machine and "Paul Sr" gave her more than enough experience.

Michael grabbed the lube and squirted a generous amount along the entire length of his shaft. He quickly spread it all over his fat dick. He grabbed the base of his cock with one hand and gripped the shaft right below the head with the other. He pushed the tip of his cock a half-inch into her ass hole. Jackie reflexively jerked back at the sensation, trying to get more of him inside of her. "Let's get this fuck-stick inside that ass!" he roared as he lunged forward.

-----

"Wait a quick sec! I've got an idea!" Elsa said as she hurried off the bed and out of the room. Steve could only smile as he laid back and stared up at the ceiling. He had just had one of the most powerful orgasms he'd ever had and was now about to have sex with an absolute knock-out of a woman. His balls were buzzing and tingling so hard that they hurt more than ever, but he didn't care. He'd come from such a long way that he wasn't about to stop now. He had no idea what was going on with his body but he knew that Elsa and Jackie were going to take care of him. Jackie - he wondered what she was up to. He imagined what it would be like if it was Jackie right there with him right now instead of Elsa. Steve could only smile - the way he saw it, no matter who was there "treating" him at the moment, he was in a win-win situation.

Elsa came bounding back in the room and when Steve saw what she had in her hands, he burst into laughter. "A penis pump!" he exclaimed. "You want to inflate my cock? Wow - I haven't seen one of those in years." Elsa went over to the large cabinet on the opposite wall and took out a small vial of lube. "You'd be surprised at what these things can do," she said in a confident, sultry tone. "They absolutely work - not just for temporary erection, but for long term enlargement. I've had to use them with quite a few of my patients so I've seen the results first hand. And I have an idea that I think can work with you." With that, she opened the vial and began stroking Steve's cock. "Whoa - his cock has gotten even heavier. And it's obviously longer just in the short period of time I made him shoot his load," she thought to herself. "Good thing I brought one of the larger cylinders - this is going to be interesting." Steve succumbed to her hand stroking his length and closed his eyes, enjoying the sensations. After a few seconds, she grabbed the cylinder and rubbed some of the lube about three inches along the insides. She placed it over the top of his head, sliding it down until his glans had made full contact with the inner walls of tube. Elsa then grabbed the pump handle and squeezed the piston trigger. The suction was light but noticeable, as they watched the head slowly rise upwards in response.

Elsa gave the trigger a few more squeezes and slowly the head was sucked into the tube. "Looks like it's going to be a snug fit," she said. Steve grunted. "How big is it?" he asked. "This is a 2.125" diameter by 8" inch long cylinder," she said. Steve did the quick calculation in his head. "What?? That thing has a circumference of over 6.5 inches. There's no way in hell I've packed on nearly an inch and a half!" Elsa continued squeezing the trigger as more and more of Steve's cock was sucked into the cylinder. "Well, the cylinder doesn't lie, Steve," she said as she continued pumping. "And you've already flush against the inner walls. I think you're still growing!" Elsa's eyes were glazing over as she methodically squeezed the trigger. Steve touched her arm to break her from her trance. "I think that's about as far as she goes. This is a pretty tight fit and I'm almost at the end of the tube," he said pointing to the tip of the cylinder. "Whoa" was all Elsa could muster. She slid her hands up and down the length of the cylinder, marveling at the sight. "So this is what he looks like at attention." "Not quite," Steve countered. You've seen it for yourself - it's grown." He found himself transfixed at the sight as well, never imagining his cock would be that size. He wondered just what was going on and how much bigger he would get.

Elsa squeezed the release valve and slid the cylinder slowly off of Steve's inflated cock. The room was filled with squelching and sucking noises as the vacuum lock was broken and Steve's cock was gradually set free from the acrylic casing. It fell against his stomach with a thud, still limp but much longer and thicker than it was just a few short minutes ago. Elsa gently ran a finger up and down the shaft and Steve shuddered - it fell wonderfully good. She grabbed it at its midway point and found that her fingers could no longer touch. "This fucker is growing right before my eyes," she thought. "And my goodness - it's getting heavier." She looked down at his balls and they seemed to be bigger as well, more swollen than they were earlier. She reflexively licked her lips and climbed up on the bed.

"I don't know what that pump did, but it must have triggered something. i don't know if my dick is actually getting an erection or not but it's noticeably longer now," Steve said. But Elsa didn't hear a word - she was in her own world, nuzzling and licking the shaft up and down. The fat cockhead had turned a menacing shade of purple and his cock was starting have a more rigid feel to it. Elsa took this as a positive sign and increased the sucking and licking. She lathered his cock in saliva and along with the lube that still remained, made his cock glisten in the soft light of the room. She increased the pressure and adjusted her grip to squeeze him tighter as she jacked his cock. Soon she was pulling with quite a bit of force, making Steve groan with each stroke. Steve felt the burning sensation in his balls ratchet up even higher and felt the skin of his scrotum tingle with a fury, as if it were being stretched in every possible direction.

"Do you think you have enough strength back to where you can support yourself?" Elsa asked. Before Steve could think about it, Elsa was moving, trying to shuffle their bodies into position. With considerable effort and lots of laughing, they finally managed to get Elsa underneath Steve in more of a missionary-style position. Steve was leaning off to one side, his weight on his right forearm lying flat on the bed. Elsa had positioned herself on her side, somewhat facing Steve and with her right leg up and over his left leg. She grabbed his cock and continued the hard stroking and pulling while kissing Steve deeply. "Mmmmm," Steve moaned. "I'm not sure, but I think what you're doing is starting to work. Harder ... yes ... harder." Elsa increased her grip and exerted more force on each stroke. She slid down a bit so that she was able to suck the head of his cock. Steve lurched and was relieved to finally feel the familiar stirrings his body had when building to erection.

"Yessssssss, that's it ... oh yeah ... I feel it .... fuck yeah .. .suck my cock, baby. You're making me hard!" Steve's words were like music to Elsa's ears as she increased the intensity of her sucking and moved her other arm into position to grab his cock with her other hand. She pulled and tugged on him furiously, at one point wondering if she was exerting too much force. But the groans of pleasure rumbling from deep within Steve let her know she was on the right course. She felt his cock expand and become more and more rigid with each stroke. She was finally going to feel that big dick inside of her! The thought drove her to stroke his cock even harder and faster.

GTOK

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Steve couldn't believe his eyes. "This certainly isn't mine," he thought to himself. "This has to belong to someone - or some "thing" else." Steve watched as Elsa continued stroking his now fully erect cock, which he now estimated was nearly double its original erect length and considerably thicker than he'd ever experienced. The head was a deep reddish-purple and was absolutely enormous; Elsa had little problems blowing him the other night and she was able to get a fair amount of his cock into her mouth. But now as he watched her have to struggle a bit to fit it into her mouth, he feared she eventually would give up on trying to blow him. To his surprise, she seemed to enjoy the struggle as she attacked his cock with her mouth and lips in a frenzy. It was if the bigger he'd gotten, the more she was turned on. The shaft sported long, thick veins that pulsed and throbbed in pace with his heartbeat, and was thicker than he'd ever felt or seen it. And his balls were much larger than they were even an hour earlier.

"Oh Steve," Elsa panted. "Your cock is absolutely ... gorgeous," she sighed as she lazily ran her long tongues along one of the thick veins that ran from the thick base all the way up his shaft. Watching her love on his cock like that made Steve groan deeply and he felt a surge of energy that he'd never felt before. He roughly pushed her back on the bed and grabbed her legs by the ankle, lifting them high in the air. The move surprised Elsa and her heart felt as if it it was going to jump right out of her chest. Steve flexed his hips and thrust them up and forward, causing his heavy appendage to swing up and then land with a thud on Elsa's mound, sending shockwaves rippling through her clit. She shrieked in delight and grabbed the sheets as waves or pre-orgasmic pleasure ran up her spine, creating a tingling sensation all the way down to her toes. Steve didn't waste any time; he moved her ankles together and locked them tightly in one hand, while with the other, he grabbed his thick shaft and pressed the bloated head between her hot, tight and ultra slick pussy lips. He watched as the spread apart as if they had a mind of their own, like a flower opening to full bloom. The room was filled with the sounds of wet squelches and pussy farts as Steve started to thrust in and out.

Elsa was frozen, her body rigid and her mouth agape as she was overwhelmed by the wonderful sensations she was experiencing. He eyes had glossed over and her vision was one big blur as if looking through a foggy window. Seeing her like that only spurred Steve on harder and he picked up the pace of his thrusts. Deeper and deeper he drove into her, his big balls slapping hard against her ass with each thrust. He looked down at the marvelously beautiful woman underneath him and thought about just how fortunate he was. He had almost been killed by the car accident and if not for the care of this woman (along with Jackie), he knew he wouldn't have been in the situation he was in at that very moment. He felt his chest swell with deep love and affection for Elsa and his penis reacted in kind, swelling even larger.

It was finally too much for Elsa. Feeling Steve swell up and tighten against her already tight walls sent her over the edge. She had been riding the building crest since he'd first entered her and now the dam had finally burst. Her vaginal walls clamped down like a vice on Steve's cock and he was frozen in mid stroke. He felt her walls spasm uncontrollably around him, the strength of her grip surprising him with each contraction. Elsa's body was locked and rigid, the veins in her neck bulging. A fine sheen of sweat had formed on her body and now large droplets were starting to run down her breasts and stomach. Finally her lungs couldn't take anymore and she exhaled and inhaled sharply, causing the contractions to grip Steve even tighter. He held onto her tightly as her body started to buck and spasm as the crest started to move through her body. His cock felt as if it were about to explode, it was being gripped so tightly. He started to jab with shallow thrusts as hard as he could, hoping the counteraction would give him some breathing room. Elsa reached up and sank her nails into his buttocks as she pulled him against her with every bit of strength she had as she let out a feral cry of lust.

Steve could feel his balls starting to churn as his load was starting to rapidly build. As much as he wanted to pour every bit of his spunk inside of her, he had to see just how much he was going to give. He gave Elsa long, deep, powerful thrusts, each one spurring on his impending explosion. "Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!" Elsa screamed, her eyes clear and fixed tightly Steve's cock sliding back and forth, disappearing deep inside of her. She reached down with her right hand and grabbed the exposed shaft near the base. She relaxed her grip just enough to allow Steve to continue his thrusting. Steve moaned with utter pleasure as her hand now provided the feeling of his cock being fully encased. Every inch of his shaft now was being pleasured and it drove him wild.

Steve held back as long as he could but finally he stepped back and pulled out of Elsa's warm pussy. She immediately sat up grabbed his cock with both hands, gripping the shaft tightly and jacking him hard. Steve roared as he felt the surge of cum fire up his urethra. The force of the blast was more than he expected and his body spasm hard. He grabbed Elsa and hugged him to her as tightly with a strength he didn't know he possessed. His long cock was now pressed between the both of them as it continued to let loose his load. Elsa felt as if she were being crushed, the strength of Steve's hold on her was amazing. She tried to move her hands to continue jacking him but try as might, she couldn't move. So she squeezed his shaft as hard as she could. He couldn't believe the force she was feeling as she gripped his iron-hard cock, the veins bulging against her hands at an alarming pressure as she felt missile after missile of hot jism fire from Steve's cannon. Some of the ropes were able to escape and fired up from the tight valley between them, while the majority of it was trapped.

Thirty seconds later, Steve finally loosened his grip and wobbly stepped back. Both he and Elsa's chest were totally drenched in sweat and cum. Elsa was flabbergasted at the amount he'd unloaded. "This is nearly double what he shot the last time," he thought to herself. "And his orgasms are become increasingly more violent. His strength is amazing, no doubt from the enormous adrenaline boost from those monster nuts of his right before ejaculation," she mulled. "Oh my, oh my." Steve staggered back and fell on the couch, gasping for breath. He was totally spent, his limp cock hanging lazily and heavily over his left thigh and still oozing gobs of his thick spunk. After a few moments, Steve was finally able to sit up. He looked at the mess of cum covering his torso and thighs and looked over to see the same mess on Elsa. "Did I do all of that?" he chuckled. Elsa smiled. "All that and then some." Even in her disheveled and messy state, Steve still couldn't get over her beauty. "I'm sorry for how hard I grabbed you there at the end," he said, noting how she was rubbing her arms. "When I cum, I always come pretty hard. But since I've been here and been on the treatments," he motioned to his still oozing cock, "I tend to come much harder now. And apparently a lot more, too." Elsa sat back on the bed and sighed. "Yes. I don't know what were like before accident and coming here, but I'd say that you cum a whole lot more. Come on up her and be messy with me."

Steve smiled and slowly pulled himself up off the couch. His big cock swung like a pendulum, flinging jizz out in front of him. They both giggled as he climbed up on the bed and laid next to her, joking each other about the mess they had made. As they laid there, he felt his cock start to stir and the buzz in his balls came back to the forefront of his thoughts and he wondered just how much he would be able to let loose on the next round.

GTOK

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Chapter 8

Unfinished Business

The first time had been frightening, almost traumatic, but overwhelmingly breathtaking and delightful. He had just finished eating her and was standing over her stroking his cock when she thought about what she was about to embark upon. "If I let him fuck me with that beast, there's no going back," Jackie thought. Her legs involuntarily parted at the thought and she watched him smile as he stepped between them. Her feet were planted firmly in the stirrups but she braced herself even more. She sat up and quickly took off the rest of her clothing as she watched him stroke his truly massive dong. When she had her blouse and bra off, she delighted in watching him gently tap his fat cockhead against her clit, then progressively get harder, each slap sending tiny shockwaves of pleasure up through her hot canal. She heard him grunt and mutter something under his breath, but before she could ask what he was saying, he was sliding his thick stick inside of her. Jackie moaned loudly and deeply, feeling her walls stretch wider and wider to accommodate him. Her breathing had become shallow and rapid as he continued to slide even deeper. It was the fullest she'd ever felt, even moreso than with her largest toy.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck," she moaned, grabbing at Todd's muscular ass cheeks. He continued to pushed even deeper until she'd finally hit bottom, bumping into her cervix. It wasn't painful but quite surprising and she sat up with a jolt, placing her hand on his chest to halt his advance. She looked down and to her utter shock, he wasn't fully inside of her. "Shit! There must be at least 4 or 5 more inches left," she exclaimed. Todd smirked. "Yeh - and I don't want them left out in the cold either." With that, he withdrew a few inches and pressed forward again. He repeated his stroke, setting up a nice rhythm, and sending Jackie into a state of continual bliss. She sat back and let the sensations overtake her, her body totally unwilling and unable to do anything except respond to Todd's every whim. Every so often, he'd change up the pace and take a long slow, deep, probing thrust. Soon he felt something give way and he was able to slide even deeper. Jackie clutched at him and dug her nails into his back as the powerful orgasm racked her. She couldn't breath, her body was tight and locked. Even with the enormous amount of pressure her vaginal walls were exerting on Todd's thick root, he continued pressing forward, using his considerable strength to push deeper inside of Jackie's wilting box.

It was like nothing she'd ever felt before. She'd thought she'd reached the deepest she could go with even her biggest toys but this hulk of a man was driving inside her deeper than she'd ever thought possible. She finally took in a deep breath, as if she'd had the wind knocked out of her, and started bucking her hips into Todd as hard as she could muster. That was the signal Todd needed as he picked up his pace and fucked her with a fury. His big balls sounded lewd, almost sickening as they slapped her ass hard with each thrust. they were screaming now. "Yeah, mutha fucka! Yeah! You like this big black dick, don't ya! Tell me how much you want it, bitch! Gimme all dat muthafuckin pussy, you fuckin white bitch slut!" Todd went on and on. Jackie always loved nasty talk during - the filthier the better - but the things she was hearing from him were different; degrading, derogatory things that she'd never heard before. And they turned her on to no end. She looked into his eyes and saw a furious passion she'd never encountered. She figured it was due to the massive pent up amounts of testosterone and other hormones from the SemCyn that was causing the extreme sexual aggression. But she didn't care - what she was hearing was music to her ears.

Todd jerked and bucked and yelled at the top of his lungs. "Yessssssssssssssssssss!" His ejaculation was so forceful that she felt each hot, thick stream blast up inside her womb. Todd buried the full length of his cock as deep as he could, grinding his pubic mound against Jackie's clit. Volley after volley of jizz shot from his cannon inside of her. Jackie was awestruck, she'd never actually felt a man's ejaculation inside of her and she'd never imagined that a man could come so much. Soon, Todd slumped down onto her, his massive body, drenched in sweat, his dark skin glistening in the pale light of her office. Jackie was too spent to move; she reveled in the feeling of his big heavy log, now soft, but buried deep inside of her. After several moments, she felt him shuffle and slowly straightened his body and looked down at her. She could still see the passion in his eyes but it was much softer. He leaned down and kissed her. "Wow ... that was ... something," he said softly, his deep baritone voice rumbling softly. "I know I said some things .. I don't know what came over me but - " Jackie pressed a finger to his lips. "No. Don't do that. You're gonna kill the mood." They both giggled at her remark.

"I've never felt cum inside of me like that," she said, looking down at the sticky mess of their still connected groins. Todd pulled back slowly, loud pussy farts and wet squelches filled the room. His long cock seemed otherworldly as it slowly withdrew from her. As he neared the tip, large gouts of cum and other fluids ran out of Jackie's cunt like a faucet, splattering all over the floor. "Whoa," they said in unison. "I generally shoot a lot but I've never shot that much before,"Todd said, scanning the large puddle on the floor and the large amounts of cum still sticking to their groins and streaked along his cock. Jackie took her legs out of the stirrups, sat up and pulled Todd by his cock closer to her. She lifted it up as she bent down and began licking the shaft. She loved the taste and licked up as much as she could. "We're going to have a good time together, you and I," she said to him between licks. "And before this is over, I'm going to see just how much more cum I can get out of this monster."

~ ~ ~

Jackie was out of the shower, standing in front her the steam covered bathroom mirror, reminiscing back on her first encounter with Todd. Every encounter after that had been equally amazing, with each time his load getting and bigger. Her thoughts centered on the big fat veins running along the thick dark shaft and she found herself licking her lips in anticipation. Just as she finished rubbing herself down with baby oil, she heard her phone ring. It was Todd. "I'm here." Jackie felt her pussy tingle with anticipation. "Come around back. I'll be down in a sec."