Staying At My Uncle’s Farm

aaron.642

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Chapter I

When I was 19, I’ve decided to spend my summer holidays at my uncle’s farm in Utah. My parents suggested that idea & I thought it was great to spend some time away from the city. Plus my uncle could use some help.

It was a very hot day when I’ve arrived, sun was boiling and all the heat got me thinking that this was a bad idea after all… Until I arrived at the farm and met Luke & Matt

My uncle was 40 at the time and managed to build a big farm with very little help. He managed lots of crops and had a pretty good business going. He got used to hiring local boys to help him out around the farm and payed them quite well.

Two local boys named Luke and Matt got to like this job and every summer came to live at the farm to help my uncle out. A pretty good job for two 18 y.o. guys, I’d say.

— Hey Aaron! *Said my uncle after we shook hands*

— Let me show you around the house and tell you what’s what.

— Yeah, sure!

He lead me in the house and gave a brief tour (I last visited him when I was just a kid, it’s been at least 6 years). Tall ceilings, lots of space and rooms around. He did a fine job building it, no doubt.

— Your bedroom in on the second floor on your left. You can get your stuff there and come down for supper.

— Sure thing! I’ll be quick

— You got Luke staying in the next room and Matt here, on the first floor. Oh, have you met them yet?

— Not yet. Saw them carrying stuff around your barn tho

— Yep, they’ve been great help. They’re nice guys, you’ll sure like ‘em both

I went upstairs to my room and had a few minutes to myself. I unpacked my clothes, took a look around and saw Luke & Matt out my window.

Both guys were quite fit and strong from all that hard work. Luke was leaner than Matt, had very short blonde hair and was a bit taller than the other.

Matt was bigger and more toned. Dark hair, a bit longer than Luke’s and lots of muscle on him. Both boys were shirtless and their skin glistened with sweat. Now I forgot all about the heat. Just that sight alone made that trip here worth it.

After a big lunch, my uncle asked to go help the boys out and went upstairs to take get some rest.

Luke was in the kitchen doing the dishes and Matt got back to work at the barn.

Luke was still shirtless, wearing tight nike swimming shorts that needed no underwear and a pair on sneakers with no socks on.

Luke:
— Hey! Gonna go take a nap like your uncle?

Me:
— Nah, I’m not that old yet hah

Luke:
— Oh okay… Guess you crave a good shower after that long bus ride here, huh? Or I can get a bath ready if you prefer that.

Luke obviously saw me as a “boss” type guy, since I was his employer’s nephew. He was being polite and tried to make a good impression.

Me:
— Sure, I’ll take a shower. No need for a bath just now.

Luke:
— Oh and the shower upstairs needs some work. The thing just spits rusty water since last week, for some reason. Mr Underwood said, he’ll take a look at it later.
But there’s a shower outside, near the barn from before this house was built. Matt & I got it running again and pretty much got used to it. It’s not that bad, actually.

— Damn… Okay, I guess it’ll do the job.

Luke looked at me with a childish smile and was clearly relieved that I was okay with that & didn’t give him any bullshit.

I grabbed a towel in my room, took my shirt off and went outside.
The shower was located near the barn, surrounded with three thin wooden walls and a curtain. The only problem was — it was already occupied.

Matt was taking a shower, so I’ve decided to wait. But than the shower curtain moved a little and I saw his face pop out.

Matt:
— Hey! … Sorry, didn’t realise that you might want to get one… Sorry again!

Me:
— No prob. I can wait.

Matt started to hurry, so he could vacate the shower for me. I heard him open a shampoo bottle, finish what he was doing and turn the shower off in just a few minutes.

He stepped out and I got speechless for a moment. He didn’t even bother with covering himself up. He had his towel on his shoulder, carrying his used underwear in his hand.

He had a set of strong and defined abs on him, big pecs and broad shoulders for his age. I guess all that physical work does pay off. His cock was about 4inch soft, dangling between his legs, while he walked toward me. His balls were quite big too. Matt didn’t grow any hair down there just yet, so he was very smooth.

Matt:
— There! Good to go!

Me:
— Yeah… thanks I guess

Matt went to the house to get some clothes on and I jumped in the shower to get my semi-hard dick out of sight.

Chapter II

That morning I woke up at 7:00

My uncles to town for some meeting and was going to come back later this evening. Matt was already up, since I could hear him repairing barn roof

I got up, brushed my teeth and went out to get some breakfast. As I walked, I glanced into Luke’s room. He was still asleep, tired from work the day before. What surprised me, was the fact that he was completely naked. He slept on the blanket I had a clear view of his ass and his back.

I could hold myself and decided to take a closer look. I tiptoed closer to his bed, trying not to wake him. He was still sleeping with no sign of waking up. Luke’s ass was just perfect: soft skin, no hair at all, it just dared you to touch it. Luke tossed and turned in bed and lifted his right leg a little higher. Now I could see not only ass, but also his soft cock.

My hand automatically reached for it. I gently grabbed his heavy balls (clearly he hadn’t jerked off in a while, so they were full), and started to massage them with my hand. At that moment my brain had simply stopped working. All I wanted is to get my cock inside that boy and breed him.

Than I reached for his dick and gently spread his legs just enough to reach it with my mouth. I leaned my face closer to it and put in in my mouth. I started to suck it slowly, so that it wouldn’t wake him up. He was still sleeping, but his start slowly started to grow, while I sucked him off from the back.

Luke muttered in his sleep, so I had to stop. I left the room, his cock was rock hard, wet and glistened with saliva.

After breakfast I went upstairs again to take a fresh t-shirt.

As I was walking up, I heard a weird sound, that came out of Luke’s room. I walked a few more stairs I peeked through the door, that he didn’t even bother to close.

Luke was laying in his bed, eyes closed, and was was actively jerking off. I stopped near his door and just enjoyed the view. Luke began to breath more loudly, moving his hand even faster.

Than his cock started to release long ropes of thick white cum all over his abs and chest. Luke was quietly moaning, enjoying his orgasm. Than he open his eyes and saw me standing in the doorway:

— Oh… Damn, I’m sorry you had to see that
Shit, your uncle will kill me…

— That’s okay. I won’t tell him, no worries

— Thanks man! I appreciate it!
Looks like you could use a good jerk off too

I looked down and saw my throbbing cock clearly visible though my shorts.

— Shit man. I guess I should! Anyway, I’ll go take a shower. Can I ask you to get me a fresh pair of shorts there? They should be in a dryer outside.

— Sure, Aaron! I’ll get them for you.

— Thanks buddy.

Chapter III

I grabbed soap and shampoo and went out to take the shower.

My cock was still rock hard from seeing Luke masturbate, I just couldn’t get it out of my head. I took off my clothes, got in the shower and turned water on, and than a few moments later I heard the shower curtain open and Luke saying:

— I got your shorts. Left them of the hanger right here

— Thanks, buddy

— Do you mind?

I turned my head around and saw Luke taking off his underwear as he was about to get in the shower with me. He was looking straight at me and went:

— I just wanna clean off all that mess

He pointed on his abs, where I could still be his cum

— If you don’t mind showering with me… Sure, get in

Luke smiled, jumped inside and closed the curtain. His hand hand accidentally slapped my cock as he was reaching for the soap, but he acted like he didn’t even notice that

— Hey, can you like… help me rinse all that off?

He nodded at the cum that was on his chest, abs and dick. I took the shower and started to help his wash it off of him. While Luke was busy cleaning his chest, I reached for his abs to help him clean up.

Luke was a lean guy, so his teenage six-pack was visible and very attractive. I wiped the cum off of it, and pointed the shower at his cock, to wash it off. I gently grabbed his dick, moved it around to get it all the cum off.

He didn’t mind at all. Luke, as I said, was I polite guy, so he didn’t even flinch. He gently put his right hand on my waist, waiting for me to finish.

— All cleaned up, bro

— Thank you so much, Aaron! You need some privacy to take care of that boner of yours?

— No, I’m good doing it with you here, if that’s okay for you

— Yeah, sure! Lemme help you out

He took my right hand and spat in it, so I did the same. I used both our spit to lube up my hard-on and began stroking it. Luke was washing himself, while looking at me jerking off. His cock started to grow, but all his attention was drawn to mine.

I was kinda close, when Luke began gently massaging my balls with his left hand, while still washing himself with the right one

— That usually makes me cum super fast. Is that okay?

— Definitely, dude…

I came almost instantly, hitting one of the walls, Luke’s arm and his feet with tick loads cum

— Shit dude, looks like you really needed that

Said Luke, while still slowly massaging my balls

— Yeah, I really did

You should hit the walls next time. It’s hard to clean wood, you know… I can wash it off myself easily tho

As he was saying it, he raised his arm up to his mouth and used his tongue to get all the cum off his forearm. Than he took the shower and helped me clean up.

We came to the house still naked to get some water and get ready for the day.