Staying At My Uncle’s Farm

Chapter IV

Luke stood up and followed me to the shower. He was still naked and I could see his hard-on swinging between his legs.

— I’ll hop in the shower. Go grab a towel, okay?

— Sure

He rushed to the house to grab a towel and I got inside and turned the water on. Hot water got me even harder than I was before. My dick was drooling with precum and was almost completely wet even before I turned the shower on.

I grabbed some soap and started to clean myself. Luke came back in a moment and hopped in.

— Lemme help you out here

— Go ahead, Luke

He took some more soap and started to rub my chest with his hands. He lifted my arms on by one, washing my armpits, than he rubbed my pecs and abs.

He stood there, devouring my body with his lusty eyes. But Luke kept going and grabbed my cock. He took care of my boner and my balls, making sure that they were properly cleaned up. He got on his knees and began washing my legs and feet.

— All done, sir!

— Such a good boy

He smiled at me and got up.

— Alright, lemme help you out here.

I helped him clean himself and than rinsed us with water. We got out of the shower and headed to the house.

Without saying a word, Luke followed me to my room. We were on our own there, Matt was still working and that was a great opportunity to give Luke some cock.

— You ever blew a guy before?

— I mean… Once maybe, but I was wasted and it was a long time ago
— But I’ll do my best!

Luke sat on my bed and I came up to him, with my cock pointing right at his mouth. He opens his mouth and cupped my balls. Luke made sure to make me as hard as possible, tracing my cock with his tongue, and sucking on the head of my dick.

I grabbed the back of his head with my hand and pushed him right to the base of my dock. Luke gagged by didn’t flinch. I began to basically throat fuck this boy, while his face turned red and tears started to roll down his cheeks. He gagged on my cock and I was ready to bust.

I pushed him down my shaft and started releasing big loads of cum down his throat. His hands were on my hips, and mine were on the back of his head. I got my cock out of his mouth and left long ropes of cum hanging between my dick and his lips.

— You should clean this up

He used his tongue and swallowed the rest of my seed, cleaning the balls as well. Luke sat there catching his breath with a joyful smile on his face.

— So, you good?

— Definitely, sir…. Shit… thank you so much

— No problem, Luke. I’ll make sure to give you some cock daily, from now on.

I woke up pretty early next morning.

I looked at the clock and realized that I had woken up before everyone else, it was just 4:50. My uncle, as always, was snoring loudly in his room (you could hear him even through the closed door).

Just as always I woke up with a morning wood. The best part was that I didn’t have to jerk off any longer. Now I had my personal cumdump — Luke. I got out of bed and decided that morning shower could wait.

I went out to release some tension, using Luke’s mouth. His door wasn’t completely closed (he always left it open just a little, so that it wouldn’t get stuffy in his room). I peeked inside and saw Luke peacefully sleeping in his bed, laying on his stomach, ass up.

I approached this bed and put my hand on his back. He was fast asleep, so I thought of something that would definitely wake him up.

I moved down on the bed and faced his gorgeous soft ass. He had some blond hair between his asscheeks, that you almost couldn’t see. My hands spread his his ass open and I was enjoying the view of his amazing pink asshole. It was very tight, clean and very fucking inviting. So, I’ve helped myself for some breakfast.

IMG_5995.jpeg

I started slowly rimming his sphincter and heard Luke quietly moan in his sleep. His hole began pulsating and slowly started to open up. I dug deeper with my tongue, lubing this boy up with my saliva.

I began rubbing the tip of my hard dick against Luke’s virgin hole, slightly pushing it in. At this point he woke up:

— Damn… Morning, Aaron

I didn’t respond, but kept slowly pushing my cock inside of him. The head of of sick was almost in. Luke moaned and pushed his ass back for better penetration. Half of my 7 inch cock was already inside. I put my arms around Luke, and whispered in his ear:

— Stay quiet, everyone’s still asleep

He nodded his head and closed his eyes. With one hard push I shoved my cock balls deep into his tight hole. Luke quietly grunted.
I started to slowly pound this boy, making his cheeks clap. Luke kept moaning, taking my dick like a little slut.

With each thrust, my cock grew thicker and became more sensitive. I could feel every inch of Luke’s ass with my throbbing cock.

— Turn around

He obeyed and flipped over. I took him by his ankles and put his feet on my shoulders. I inserted my dick inside once again and moved his soft feet closer to my mouth, while still pounding his ass. I ran my tongue over his soles, enjoying the taste and the smell of young boyish feet.

I was about cum, when Luke said:

— I wanna swallow it

So I moved up and put my cock down his throat, giving him a couple more thrusts before dumping all cum. He gagged a little, but swallowed it all, like a real pro. I looked him in the eyes and said:

— Fuck, bro… I really needed that…

Than I felt Luke’s hot rock hard cock brushing against my thigh. He was looking back at me with a grin on his face.

To be continued