Steph curry

Where did you see this at? Hehe ;) :eyes:
They’ve talked about a few times. On their HBO Max show, in one or two candid interviews. They emphasized that’s how the keep the fire going. They also emphasized that if they are not video calling and just sending pics and vids, they’ve perfected doing it discreetly, keeping identifiable things out of view

• Wow
Reactions: Shakemsn35
They’ve talked about a few times. On their HBO Max show, in one or two candid interviews. They emphasized that’s how the keep the fire going. They also emphasized that if they are not video calling and just sending pics and vids, they’ve perfected doing it discreetly, keeping identifiable things out of view
Such a shame lol

I know! Such a shame that someone else doesn't get to take care of him hehe
I know it really is! I swear, let me find out Ayesha gives him the green light to play and I will elbow all you hoes in the throat to be with that man!
1721312780707.gif

• Love
Reactions: Shakemsn35
Damn do you have any saved clips!? Hehe ;)