Steph curry

No Butt or Bulge, just though he looked handsome in this new interview
Not gonna lie, our guy was looking a bit rough to me during the Olympics- but this haircut and beard is doing it
Rough?!? We don’t talk about Daddy Steph like that! That man was working and looking good while doing it
IMG_9660.jpeg

IMG_9661.jpeg
IMG_9662.jpeg
IMG_9663.jpeg
IMG_9664.jpeg
IMG_9665.jpeg

Steph curry gives me bi vibes. I really think him and Ayesha play with dildos and she probably uses straps on him when they have sex. He looks freaky and open minded to threesomes with another guy with her. He is very touchy feely with other athletes and men. I’m not saying he is gay, but he looks curious about guys and seems open minded to it.

Steph curry gives me bi vibes. I really think him and Ayesha play with dildos and she probably uses straps on him when they have sex. He looks freaky and open minded to threesomes with another guy with her. He is very touchy feely with other athletes and men. I’m not saying he is gay, but he looks curious about guys and seems open minded to it.
Lol I doubt that but I’m sure she ate his ass multiple times

Reactions: Shakemsn35
I follow literally everything he does and I don’t get any bi vibes at all. He’s just comfortable with his sexuality and very friendly the way most professional athletes are with other athletes in their sport.

He and Ayesha do have lot a sex admittedly and they’re on the freakier side with him having a fetish for her feet, but I would HIGHLY doubt there are any dildos or straps being used on him lmfao. Don’t mean to burst any bubbles, I’m just realistic.

Reactions: RocDaBoat