Str8 guys gay sex

Robert Dole

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've never had sex with a straight man before. Also, I've heard the term "gay for pay." That's just a bunch of bullshit. Men who consider themselves as straight don't have sex with other men.
IME there are guys who consider themselves straight but have sex with other men, sometimes it takes them years to come to terms with their bisexuality and some never do. Others just realise that they are gay...

csohio

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I have the desire to explore. I don’t know what my label is and I really don’t care. I’m happily married to my wife for the past 23 years…..but would like to broaden my sexual experiences

Reactions: bijockfl and merc41

merc41

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I have the desire to explore. I don’t know what my label is and I really don’t care. I’m happily married to my wife for the past 23 years…..but would like to broaden my sexual experiences
Been doing that myself. Married 44 years love her dearly but sex life not so great. Been exploring and browsing sexual experiences for that reason. Men, women.and trans women. Great fun,.doing things I never thought possible. Giving and receiving blow jobs. Which I found out I really like, sex with trans women is amazing tits and a dick, and sex with cis women who are enthusiastic and exited to fuck and explore their own sexuality..

Reactions: csohio