Str8 lookin to skype with other straight guys

straightbr

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
34m alpha seeking obedient male STRAIGHT beta.

I am an experienced ALPHA searching to train and mold into my BROTHER beta.

About me: I am a hung, attractive and active 34 year old male, structural engineer and I'm married over 10 years. My main kinkys are exhibition, ownership, anal, cbt, forced workouts, forced bi, choking/throat fuck, spit, shave, socks and underwear, making you my beta and long term control. Although I am open to exploring new kinkys. My hard limits involve anything illegal, blood, exposure, extreme pain or to do with scat etc! I am extremely discreet due to obvious reasons and expect that my beta would respect this rule too.

What I'm looking for: I'm searching for a beta who is committed to learning his place and takes a huge amount of gratification from. I'm looking for an attractive male beta who knows his place, or desires to learn it. Age doesn't matter too much to me, as long as you're over 21 years old and in good enough shape (if you're looking to be trained into much better shape-even better). My beta should ideally enjoy similar kinkys to me, or, at the least, be willing to explore them.

What you should do: If you've read this far and are still interested, thank you for taking the time to read all of what I had to say.If you think that you are a potential match for me, and genuinely seek to be owned, trained and molded into the perfect beta, then you should send me a introduction on Skype. Tell me about your asl, your experience, your kinks, your limits and your goals. Do not send me a short, generic message. Finally, I would request that you also include a full frontal and full reverse nude when you message me on Skype. I would prefer if face were included, but fully understand if you'd rather show me on cam, or in a separate picture.

BETAS who impress me with their 'application' will be invited to audition for me on cam.
You may send your applications by Skype to ''browdotado'' TOM

Freeballer96

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
26 m, straight, looking for down to earth guy to chat and chill with and to take it from there. Looking for a real bromance ! Add me on Skype
live:.cid.cb47025859db9e11

Freeballer96

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
26 m, straight, looking for down to earth guy to chat and chill with and to take it from there. Looking for a real bromance ! Add me on Skype
live:.cid.cb47025859db9e11

qur_str

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
39 Straight guy, in a relationship at the moment, looking for down to earth straight guy without experience to have chat and chill with and to take it from there and if everything goes smooth have later c2c fun (No face, maybe mic can be used).

Please dm me only if you are looking for the same, you have no or less experience and only if you are from Europe.

Reactions: charlieryan