Str8 married Guys c2c List

37 married guy here, but open and curious. Lookin for another masc discreet straight or curious guy into some raunchy cam. Into locker room scenes, seeing guys in the raw—few limits. Just men being men and being open. If interested and also like raunchy chat and cam, hit me up.

Skype = BigNuts2020

Nicknotterdamn

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
26 straight male asian, frequent sport player
Looking for straight/ bi manly guy at the same age to become virtual jerk off mate on Skype. Intend to become long term mate if things can get along.
Shoot me message through my inbox and your stat and pics of your body (if you can) for my skype.

Reactions: Flsun98

noballs

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
35, 5'11, 175, San Francisco. Small for compare/humil/chat with hung. Prefer under 45 years old. Add me on skype at noballs28

Notsoshyguy

Cherished Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
No Response
28, Scottish, Male, big stud cock, bull balls

I like to bate with Married, straight, curious bros looking to show off cocks on Skype and making each other cum. No questions asked, just two lads (or more) getting off to each others cocks. All shapes/sizes etc welcome.

Not into younger guys (below 25).

Add me with your asl, what your into and cock or ass photo. Otherwise it's a block mate. I'm happy to send photos, videos before we decide to bate.

Into: verbal, dirty talk, penis worship, cumming on cam, sporty lads, older lads, dudes who show hole, cbt, ball stretching, fleshlight fun and poppers

Jamesukbw1993@outlook.com

37 married guy here, but open and curious. Lookin for another masc discreet straight or curious guy into some raunchy cam. Into locker room scenes, seeing guys in the raw—few limits. Just men being men and being open. If interested and also like raunchy chat and cam, hit me up.

Skype = BigNuts2020

37 married guy here, but open and curious. Lookin for another masc discreet straight or curious guy into some raunchy cam. Into locker room scenes, seeing guys in the raw—no limits. Just men being men and being open. If interested and also like raunchy chat and cam, hit me up. Skype = BigNuts2020

Reactions: Flsun98

Royal90

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
horny fit hung 30 str8 lad. gf out at work. looking to chat and get horny with some fellas on cam.
sammyis1988