22 uk fit curious looking for masc muscle bottom lads with huge asses snap is: jmb28122

vslytherone

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i'm hung 19-year-old bi curious and looking for other hot hung str8 curious/bi guy buddies from 18-26 years old to talk about sexuality and dick size (if i like u, maybe jerk off later ;)).

snap me: loganeslytheron

D

deleted7562261

21 m, looking for some jo instructions or just c2c

22 U.K. fit bi looking for muscle bottoms snap is: jmb28122

Hallolol

Just Browsing
Media
Hey guys, there's a few of these up but I wanted to start a newer one since those may be older and inactive. Anyone want to start a snapchat group of fellow str8 guys who want to be bros together. whether it's just talking, comparing, farting, taking leaks, jerking, taking leaks, working out, etc. Whatever it is, I want it to be a fun place for guys to have fun and be chill together. Post your snapchat name and I'll add you!

I don't care about age as long as you're over 18 of course. I'm a college aged fellow and more of those would be cool but any age is fine!
Snap: louiswizke, 19y/o, straight

ilin5225ilin

Loved Member
Media
London Borough of Bexley (Greater London, England)
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Hey guys, there's a few of these up but I wanted to start a newer one since those may be older and inactive. Anyone want to start a snapchat group of fellow str8 guys who want to be bros together. whether it's just talking, comparing, farting, taking leaks, jerking, taking leaks, working out, etc. Whatever it is, I want it to be a fun place for guys to have fun and be chill together. Post your snapchat name and I'll add you!

I don't care about age as long as you're over 18 of course. I'm a college aged fellow and more of those would be cool but any age is fine!
Username: szatebe
18yrs. old

Add me to bunch of groups. WIll bring lot of fun, for sure :D

deadbeattoyboy

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

snap: crystal.candy8, 19yr old straight