any lads up for chatting on snap? maybe voice notes or something. i'm 24 looking for 18-30, straight guys only. sc - tomw2oo1
 
I have some straight guys what deceive on snap let me know if you’re interested they are more from texas
 
Hey guys, there's a few of these up but I wanted to start a newer one since those may be older and inactive. Anyone want to start a snapchat group of fellow str8 guys who want to be bros together. whether it's just talking, comparing, farting, taking leaks, jerking, taking leaks, working out, etc. Whatever it is, I want it to be a fun place for guys to have fun and be chill together. Post your snapchat name and I'll add you!

I don't care about age as long as you're over 18 of course. I'm a college aged fellow and more of those would be cool but any age is fine!
I want to get in snap: ionut_d8