straight colleauge suggest to go the gym

stavrosleo

Just Browsing
Media
Hello! I want your opinion about this situation. A new guy came to my work and he suggests me all the time to go to the gym. Im a thin bearded twink closeted gay guy. Im am 180cm and 65kg. I think that someone can assume that im gay but they are not sure. He is powerlifter and spents 2-3 hours daily in the gym. He is 185cm and 117kg. All the time he says that he will go to gym after work etc. He suggests me all the time to go to gym and he will help me to gain muscles and weight. I eat all the time chocolate at work and he says to me to eat chicken and preworkout like him and go to the gym. The other day he lifted a box and he said that he can lift it because of the muscles. I have to admit that i like generally this whole cocky vibe. I am not sure if there is a flirty vibe at all of this situation but it is difficult to make some discussion more because there are the other coworkes between us. What to do you think about it? Do you think he is just straight and he makes comment about my body for stupid reasons or he is into me?

Gym bros like to bring other people into gym culture. He sounds like someone that likes to show off and being clearly stronger than you, might want to show off his strength. He also might want to help, or a combination of the two.

I wouldn’t read too much into it. You’ll see if it progresses.

Reactions: Jon1971