Straight dudes looking to compare

Hey, Im 32 from Poland, nice cock pretty fit , looking for similar guys around my age for now. Add me: Dublin_9 - love huge cum shots

Reactions: 1 person

Alphafox08

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I am a curious straight dude, never had any sexual experience with other males. But always found the idea of comparing or having a jerk off buddy exciting.

Want a j/o buddy or someone to trade pics with;
Snap: Alphafox08

Reactions: Milerider and mb94

22m, straight, kind of competitive but also into getting humiliated by bigger guys. I want to be bigger than you but I'm probably not.

Tentaclebelly.

Looking to chat on Skype with another str8 masculine and curious guy about raunchy fantasies ... like checking out another bro whippin it out at urinal, or spy cam stuff. No limits here. Dirtier the better. Men being real men, showing off, bathroom/lockerroom sights and smells.

36 married guy here, in Texas. Straight curious guys into dirty raunchy chat and/or Skype, hit me up.

Skype = TXBigBalls

I am a curious straight dude, never had any sexual experience with other males. But always found the idea of comparing or having a jerk off buddy exciting.

Want a j/o buddy or someone to trade pics with;
Snap: Alphafox08
Added you

Looking to chat on Skype with another str8 masculine and curious guy about raunchy fantasies ... like checking out another bro whippin it out at urinal, or spy cam stuff. No limits here. Dirtier the better. Men being real men, showing off, bathroom/lockerroom sights and smells.

36 married guy here, in Texas. Straight curious guys into dirty raunchy chat and/or Skype, hit me up.

Skype = TXBigBalls