Straight Guys: Does it bother you when gay men compliment your dick? I don’t mean in the locker room or at work.

D

deleted3272

If a guy were bothered by it then he probably wouldn't be on here. That being said when I joined here I hadn't done my homework and didn't realize it was 99.9% men and that nearly 90% of them were gay. At first I felt a little weird about the comments but then figured it was nice to know that both sexes found it appealing.

Jon1971

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
If a guy were bothered by it then he probably wouldn't be on here. That being said when I joined here I hadn't done my homework and didn't realize it was 99.9% men and that nearly 90% of them were gay. At first I felt a little weird about the comments but then figured it was nice to know that both sexes found it appealing.
I knew there was a lot of gay men here, but I also have gotten very good information and recommendations here. If a gay guy has a wank at one of my posts or pictures here, I guess that's the price I pay for the information and advice I get here.

Absolutely don't approach me in public and expect me to speak candidly about my equipment, unless we're already friends. You like what you see at the urinal, shower, or locker room, don't stare, don't be creepy, and keep your comments to yourself.

Reactions: NotASpitter

ONB

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Doesn’t bother me in the slightest. I’ve had gay men I’ve worked with in the past compliment me since they had heard about my size from a few of the females I had slept with….
Very similar experiences for me thicksomm... I have had women friends and gay (male) friends who have gotten the info from my girlfriends and have commented and even joked quite a bit about it. Its all the good to me... and often times funny as hell.

Reactions: Gj816 and Thicksomm

WillTheMassive

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not at all, quite the opposite. I love compliments from everyone. Usually they then evolve into a longer conversation which I like also, to chat with people that like my cock :D

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've posted a lot of pictures of myself on here and a few other forums. Guess I would be an idiot to say I then don't appreciate comments. I have no problem with a gay guy telling me what he would like to do with my dick, but I most definitely have zero desire to have that said guy do anything with me. My wife, yea, she can say - and do - anything she wants to with it.

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One of my very best wing men / cheerleaders is a gay friend. He never let's a chance for an innuendo or mention of it go by, no matter what the circumstance or company.

Reactions: Gj816

Sexedup

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Never put my cock up specifically for judgement by other guys.
On other site when put up pics with my wife where my cock is present, I usually get compliment on her pussy and my dick from guys.

Can't say this turns me on at all.