Straight guys doing not straight things

I loved these vids.. the more inexperienced the better.
I've had quite a few experiences with inexperienced or first time staright and/or married men. They know that a gay gay will suck cocks and all they rest, but they never think a guy will take cum in their mouths or swallow, so when they are close they start giving verbal warning like their cum is acid or something...

"Oi mate careful.. i'm close.."
"Hold it mate.. i'm gonna shoot"
"Shit I'm gonna cum.. i can't hold it"
"Careful I'm coming.. you sure?"
"Stop stop careful i'm coming..

And after the cum feeling is gone a lot start laughing cause all of a sudden they realise a guy gave them head... :)
 
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Not often that porn without fucking makes me cum, but that one just did...
 
sorry if it's been posted before but it's one of my favourites.
it's obvious the guy is str8 and feel weird when his friend sucks him

The one sucked is bisexual. There was a vídeo of him being fucked on xhamster but I can't find it anymore