Straight guys doing not straight things

Does anyone have pics/videos of a guy named Curtis Button or Mikey Lamb? They're two british guys, have made a lot of content. Curtis is crazy, snaps videos of his friends after they cum, licks his friend's dick at the pool and pushes him to start jerking off in public. On his instagram, he even told one of his friends he was going to send him a pic of his bum to prove it looked nice. I'm not sure if this falls under "banter," "horseplay," or what, but this guy is wild.
Sounds hot. Did you end up finding anything?

Does anyone have pics/videos of a guy named Curtis Button or Mikey Lamb? They're two british guys, have made a lot of content. Curtis is crazy, snaps videos of his friends after they cum, licks his friend's dick at the pool and pushes him to start jerking off in public. On his instagram, he even told one of his friends he was going to send him a pic of his bum to prove it looked nice. I'm not sure if this falls under "banter," "horseplay," or what, but this guy is wild.

I know who you mean. Vid of them sat round the pool. I think it's in this thread
ant luck?

Since others are asking identity questions - I had seen in the models area a year or two ago this straight guy who posted or had an OF and he always seemed to just be walking about his place or hotel soft and had a nice ass. Others commented about that. I lost track of who he was to keep following. Anyone know who it would be?

I used to find these videos hot but apparently he lied to a few of these men. They thought he was a woman / lied about being recorded.
It was more so the lying about recording. I mean they can claim they were tricked into thinking he was a woman but men know. They always know. They just don't want everyone else to know that that's what they're into.

It was more so the lying about recording. I mean they can claim they were tricked into thinking he was a woman but men know. They always know. They just don't want everyone else to know that that's what they're into.
Yeah, the I thought it was a woman part is hard to believe.

I do feel bad that some were recorded without consent though, which after seeing background makes me not enjoy the vids.

Exactly.
They have sex with gay men but don't want anyone to know.
They even really love it when they pretend to be women or are just trans. That's what ends up getting a lot of trans women killed because someone found out that they love trans women. But that's a topic for another thread.

Reactions: YllwDiamond
Anyone know who this guy is/was? Apparently he got rid of everything but I figure maybe there are still some vids out there.
I'm pretty sure that the wrestler is AJ Ferrari. I'm not sure if the other screens are him or not though.

I'm pretty sure that the wrestler is AJ Ferrari. I'm not sure if the other screens are him or not though.
The face on the right is not him.
There is a video of AJ Ferrari that many of us are praying someone shares. Here are screenshots that were shared but no one has shared the video.
There's a clip of his well-endowed brother Anthony which shows a little cock and ass-spreading at this thread.
Anthony Ferrari
AJFerraiNude1.jpeg

AJFerraiNude2.jpeg