Straight guys doing not straight things

I still am. Go to the gym every week. And seeing other fellas chatting with each other while completely strips off, it just makes me want to cum. Especially when they are speaking while their penis dangles around. 🥵
Oh you know what, I misinterpreted what you said. At a second look I think you meant to be in there as in the clips you shared? I read it as you’ve never been in a stankass locker room in that situation before. My bad

Pissing together or changing together in locker room while chatting.
Buddies standing together and unload their piss is so hot! And try to imagine a group of straight men, after a sweaty training, getting changed together. The room will get so steamy and stinky, such a fantasy to be in there.

(Ps: Full video is too large, these are just short clips)
yea changing together in the changing room is so gay :joy:

did anyone ever find
fuck anyone know the jff account? i feel like i might of seen more of his content somewhere
out the source of this video? i’m on another thread trying do the same; but no one recognizes anyone. i’ve tried reverse imaging, and still can’t find anything related to this clip.

Rugby Star
Straight rugby player got his cock sucked by a gay man. The gay man works really hard on the player’s cock since he is a professional athlete, made him dripping precum, and blast at the end.
277780891_720x406_500k.mp4

Attachments