Straight Guys Doing Not Straight Things

icansectan123

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
By any chance, does anyone here know of an amateur video of two guys having a jerk off session on a couch but one thing leads to another and it progresses into them having sex for the first time?

All I can remember about the video is that it's grainy and dark (possibly black and white or night vision) and the camera is facing the couch head-on and doesn't move at all.

But what really caught my attention was that both guys seemed very shy and their experimenting felt genuine. At one point, one of them asks "do you have lube/condom?" to which the other sheepishly replies "...no." which convinced me that they weren't planning on going further but were just caught up by the heat of the moment.

The vid was so hot but I made the mistake of not downloading it. Now I forgot which of the threads I found the video in and I've been scouring for weeks trying to find it. I already tried asking the other thread but no dice.

Oohpeen

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
By any chance, does anyone here know of an amateur video of two guys having a jerk off session on a couch but one thing leads to another and it progresses into them having sex for the first time?

All I can remember about the video is that it's grainy and dark (possibly black and white or night vision) and the camera is facing the couch head-on and doesn't move at all.

But what really caught my attention was that both guys seemed very shy and their experimenting felt genuine. At one point, one of them asks "do you have lube/condom?" to which the other sheepishly replies "...no." which convinced me that they weren't planning on going further but were just caught up by the heat of the moment.

The vid was so hot but I made the mistake of not downloading it. Now I forgot which of the threads I found the video in and I've been scouring for weeks trying to find it. I already tried asking the other thread but no dice.
It is somewhere in this thread. I saw it not too long ago.

icansectan123

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Y'ALL I FOUND IT.

I didn't even realize that it's a Swell80 vid 'cause this video had the logo/watermark cropped. The moment in question (where I really felt that the other guy is just genuinely experimenting) is at 23:15.

I don't even care if it's real/fake - the delivery is just so innocent that I'm willing to suspend disbelief. Lol.

https://thisvid.com/videos/straight-guy-nervously-sucks/

lordrevak

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Y'ALL I FOUND IT.

I didn't even realize that it's a Swell80 vid 'cause this video had the logo/watermark cropped. The moment in question (where I really felt that the other guy is just genuinely experimenting) is at 23:15.

I don't even care if it's real/fake - the delivery is just so innocent that I'm willing to suspend disbelief. Lol.

Damn I didn't know Swell was murdered, thats wild.

• Wow
Reactions: Dc4444 and Dippo

Uhate2seeit

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Y'ALL I FOUND IT.

I don’t know how I didn’t see this one before

Reactions: Smith_zain

Oohpeen

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Anyone have the video of a group of (I want to say) Turkish guys.

Think there are four of them and they are jerking for a bit. Only one of them cums while completely naked then the person recording zooms in to him licking his own cum.

It was on hotladsworld not that long ago but that site is gone again:(

Mahi Bansi

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Y'ALL I FOUND IT.

That’s one of the hottest videos. I wish he fucked him missionary or other positions too.

Leatherboy97

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I watched one vid on Phub or xvideos where it was two straight guys, one dark blonde hair and fit, medium size dick with another guy, pale, skinny, black hair and big dick, they were jerking off on a leather black couch / sofa, they eventually get asked to jerk eachother off for a second and do it, skinny guy seems to not mind but the fit blonde guy laughs and cant take it much. They both eventually cum all over the couch, showing their cumshots.

I was so sad because I watched the video so many times and one day it was just scrubbed from the internet.
This one turns by just reading, if anyone found the video please let me know

Reactions: Alivingstatue