JSon101
Mythical Member
- Joined
- Aug 6, 2017
- Posts
- 4,493
- Media
- 0
- Likes
- 39,366
- Points
- 583
- Location
- Las Vegas (Nevada, United States)
- Sexuality
- 100% Gay, 0% Straight
- Gender
- Male
OMG tell us about how you got to suck his dick! give details!Their was this really hot guy that I had my eyes on at the gym. For some reason, I’m attracted to masculine hairy men and this guy had the hairiest legs. I figured he would never go for me so everytime I saw him I would just make innocent conversation. Then after friending him for months he started to get comfortable with me and my senses started to tingle. Long story short not only did I see his cock, I gave him head!!! Bless his package because those balls and cock tasted amazing ! I have pictures that I saved lol !
There you go... almost 10min long, cumming twice
One way you can tell is the way they're dressed--athletic/gym clothes or athleisure type stuff. They also tend to have completely shaved or closely cropped pubes.That's the thing. Ppl really disregard the theme of this thread. I feel it needs a moderator lol. There is a certain nuance to identifying a straight guy in a vid with two men. Those who are into the authenticity of it know what to look for but some of you guys need remedial training
Still have more deepthroatking vids? The one showing some faces and pov of the camera is below of them. Please?Any requests?
Oh where the camera is shooting up underneath the dick while being sucking through the hole?Still have more deepthroatking vids? The one showing some faces and pov of the camera is below of them. Please?
Yes but some are not in the hole too. Some of the one being sucked are either naked or half clothed. Exposing a bit of their face tooOh where the camera is shooting up underneath the dick while being sucking through the hole?
There use to be a video of the guy in the hat fucking his friend. SO HOT!! I wish I would have saved it but then again never expected PH to dump all of their good content.Anyone have all the parts to this video?
I never saw the one of them fucking!!! I didn't even know it existed!! Ugh I'm so mad!!There use to be a video of the guy in the hat fucking his friend. SO HOT!! I wish I would have saved it but then again never expected PH to dump all of their good content.
So good it had his legs shaking.
One way you can tell is the way they're dressed--athletic/gym clothes or athleisure type stuff. They also tend to have completely shaved or closely cropped pubes.
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.