Fuck these married men are. So hot!
Fuck these married men are. So hot!
I wanna see the full Glory Hot video. Seeing him with his legs up and those big soles in the air while he gets his dick gagged on and rimmed is too sexy.Anyone have vids from this guy? I only have 2 vids and several clips. I believe his name is Sahaj from Straightboyz / SBZ / Str8lord.
Str8lord 256 - Couch Head - Hookup-383
View attachment 117448651
378 Sahaj - Straightboyz Loads 19 - Couch Head and Timing Job
View attachment 117448591
Sahaj - Glory Hot
View attachment 117448161
Str8lord 222 - Cock Hungry
View attachment 117448131
Straightboyz - Hookup 363
View attachment 117448121
Sahaj - Twink Horny
View attachment 117448151
Str8lord 33 - Sucking & Rimming Amazing Guy
View attachment 117448751
Where does this guy get all these "str8 men" from? He just blows one after the other! Does he advertise, pay.....what? I'd love to know
My guess has always been that he likely found them on craigslist offering pay. It's interesting that they all know they are being filmed. They all look like rugged, military, blue collar men, so they probably needed some extra cash.Where does this guy get all these "str8 men" from? He just blows one after the other! Does he advertise, pay.....what? I'd love to know
One of my favorites.
Wow, the tall guy!
@bendover69 Do you by any chance have the Campus Gloryhole car video titled "The Stoner Chronicles: a Trilogy" (or The Stoner Trilogy)? The now deleted versions I had noted had a running length of 1:03:29. The guy in it was labeled "Blond Stoner" in a lot of the uploads on the hub sites. It included a fucking scene.
Where can we see more?He's called Piel in her videos.
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.