- Joined
- May 27, 2020
- Posts
- 238
- Media
- 0
- Likes
- 1,049
- Points
- 563
- Location
- Melbourne (Victoria, Australia)
- Sexuality
- Unsure
- Gender
- Male
The condom thing is because lots of straight guys think all gay guys have diseases, including HIV. A lot of them have a gf or are married.there were multiple vids.
straight guy doesn’t want to get head.
gay guy keeps insisting.
straight guy finally lets him, BUT only with condom on.
pretty sure the reason for the whole handjob only was because the straight guy doesn’t wanna “complicate” stuff. (gf/religion/straightness)
Anyone knows the sourceAnyone knows the source of this video from?
Anybody know if there is a full video?
What kind of blowjob is this where you just shake your head around?
Safer sex should be for everyone!! Sadly, porn and drugs has dissuaded us from thinking clearly. I'm not against porn or drugs, but they don't help people make realistic and safe decisions.The condom thing is because lots of straight guys think all gay guys have diseases, including HIV. A lot of them have a gf or are married.
I mean they're kind of right to be concerned.
Usimg condom while being suck? Kinda weird. But okay its his choice. But does he know he's being recorded? I read somewhere that the straight guy mom found out about the videos. Not sure if this was true thoughSafer sex should be for everyone!! Sadly, porn and drugs has dissuaded us from thinking clearly. I'm not against porn or drugs, but they don't help people make realistic and safe decisions.
The idea of this is very hot.Does anyone do this? How do you meet straight guys to offer oral sex? I used to have a Tinder account where I managed to convince a couple of guys, but then they banned me.
MONEY, you need money.Does anyone do this? How do you meet straight guys to offer oral sex? I used to have a Tinder account where I managed to convince a couple of guys, but then they banned me.
Lol I was thinking the same thing. That cocks a beauty and you just put it in your mouth and shake it?What kind of blowjob is this where you just shake your head around?
Is there more?Here you go. Anyone able to ID either of them?
View attachment 177210171
It’s like watching a dog play with a toyLol I was thinking the same thing. That cocks a beauty and you just put it in your mouth and shake it?
I always come back to this video
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.