Straight guys serviced

These two vids are a bit on the short side but I think they're gems regardless. They have a lot in common really. Same lucky sucker in both vids. Both times it seems to be a very quick (cruising?) hookup. Both men are married and flashing their wedding rings. Both men are attractive and vocal in their orgasm. Where they're different though is what I like so much about them.

These guys could not be more different in their attitudes and I think they both exemplify the kinda fantasies that put me on my knees for married guys time and time again. The man in the first vid is so needful of this blow job he barely lasts past a minute. He's not desperate but by the time he's whispering "I'm gonna cum in your mouth" in that half-demanding, half-asking, half-begging moan, you just know that no one is taking care of his dick like he deserves.

On the other end is the man in the second vid. The masculine, in-charge, alpha energy is real with this one. Not poser frat boy alpha, actual alpha. The vid starts with him getting his cock sucked while also on a (work?) call. He's completely calm and in control of his voice and himself. When he finally does end the call he smoothly expands that control over to the boy he has on his knees. So damn hot!

View attachment 100802241

View attachment 100802211
thank you so much for these videos, you are very right, he's such a lucky guy, hope to see more of his files in this thread, just hot af
 
These two vids are a bit on the short side but I think they're gems regardless. They have a lot in common really. Same lucky sucker in both vids. Both times it seems to be a very quick (cruising?) hookup. Both men are married and flashing their wedding rings. Both men are attractive and vocal in their orgasm. Where they're different though is what I like so much about them.

These guys could not be more different in their attitudes and I think they both exemplify the kinda fantasies that put me on my knees for married guys time and time again. The man in the first vid is so needful of this blow job he barely lasts past a minute. He's not desperate but by the time he's whispering "I'm gonna cum in your mouth" in that half-demanding, half-asking, half-begging moan, you just know that no one is taking care of his dick like he deserves.

On the other end is the man in the second vid. The masculine, in-charge, alpha energy is real with this one. Not poser frat boy alpha, actual alpha. The vid starts with him getting his cock sucked while also on a (work?) call. He's completely calm and in control of his voice and himself. When he finally does end the call he smoothly expands that control over to the boy he has on his knees. So damn hot!

View attachment 100802241

View attachment 100802211
Who is this guy and where can I find more of his videos?
 
Are there any other threads like this for loads of more gay/bi/str8 handjob and blowjob videos or any of users anyone can recommend
 
  • Like
Reactions: Dc4444
Are there any other threads like this for loads of more gay/bi/str8 handjob and blowjob videos or any of users anyone can recommend
There are quite a few other threads on here that share a similar dna to this one. If you're into the classics then you'll appreciate heading over to the threads for Swell80, Skaden11, and Like Em Straight. All three of those guys were prolific and made some very hot content.

My personal fave, besides here, when I'm hunting for straight men being serviced is Real Gloryhole Encounters. So many hot vids of (ostensibly ;) ) straight men deciding that their hard-on plus a hole in the wall is more than enough plausible deniability to not care who is working their load out for them. In that same vein, Cruising & Cottaging and Straightmen Breeding Sissies both scratch that itch for me. Though these last two are newer and still growing. Being totally transparent, those last two are threads I started and I would selfishly love it if others helped stuff them full of good vids.

Honorable mentions have got to go to Straight Guys Get Carried Away, Straight Guys Doing Not Straight Things, and Bromance Videos. The postings in these three are a bit more scattered quality-wise and there are a lot of repeats. But when they hit, they hit well enough to keep the threads on Watch. Hope some of those were new for you and you enjoy digging thru them.
 
Well it seems that a few of y'all really enjoyed the vid of that Hawaiian twink servicing the married marine I posted the other day. This is another good one from him. It's one of three I've found where he's servicing the same hung ginger marine. I like a little back story with my porn so being able to see how their banter and comfort with each other grows with each session is so darn hot to me. I believe this is their first meet up and everything from start to finish is fucking gold! Definitely don't miss out on the playful conversation starting at about 16 min that leads to a big verbal load being blown right into the twinks mouth.

View attachment 100799541

Have you posted the other two videos of this ginger guy?
 
  • Like
Reactions: miaorlntam
There are quite a few other threads on here that share a similar dna to this one. If you're into the classics then you'll appreciate heading over to the threads for Swell80, Skaden11, and Like Em Straight. All three of those guys were prolific and made some very hot content.

My personal fave, besides here, when I'm hunting for straight men being serviced is Real Gloryhole Encounters. So many hot vids of (ostensibly ;) ) straight men deciding that their hard-on plus a hole in the wall is more than enough plausible deniability to not care who is working their load out for them. In that same vein, Cruising & Cottaging and Straightmen Breeding Sissies both scratch that itch for me. Though these last two are newer and still growing. Being totally transparent, those last two are threads I started and I would selfishly love it if others helped stuff them full of good vids.

Honorable mentions have got to go to Straight Guys Get Carried Away, Straight Guys Doing Not Straight Things, and Bromance Videos. The postings in these three are a bit more scattered quality-wise and there are a lot of repeats. But when they hit, they hit well enough to keep the threads on Watch. Hope some of those were new for you and you enjoy digging thru them.
Thank you so much!
 
There are quite a few other threads on here that share a similar dna to this one. If you're into the classics then you'll appreciate heading over to the threads for Swell80, Skaden11, and Like Em Straight. All three of those guys were prolific and made some very hot content.

My personal fave, besides here, when I'm hunting for straight men being serviced is Real Gloryhole Encounters. So many hot vids of (ostensibly ;) ) straight men deciding that their hard-on plus a hole in the wall is more than enough plausible deniability to not care who is working their load out for them. In that same vein, Cruising & Cottaging and Straightmen Breeding Sissies both scratch that itch for me. Though these last two are newer and still growing. Being totally transparent, those last two are threads I started and I would selfishly love it if others helped stuff them full of good vids.

Honorable mentions have got to go to Straight Guys Get Carried Away, Straight Guys Doing Not Straight Things, and Bromance Videos. The postings in these three are a bit more scattered quality-wise and there are a lot of repeats. But when they hit, they hit well enough to keep the threads on Watch. Hope some of those were new for you and you enjoy digging thru them.
Do you know any handjob ones?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Qu41
Do you know any handjob ones?
Nothing comes to mind and I don't have much like that collected. Not a genre I've ever spent time exploring. Have you tried searching for massage vids or "str8 friends cam show" threads? Those are the first places I'd look if I were after handjob stuff. Also, I don't mind moving to a dm. The mods are mostly cool but they do occasionally ding you if you move too far off thread or for too long.
 
And by the way the name of the video is called - Sucking a straight ... dude while he watches porn
 
  • Love
Reactions: zzzz11214