Straight guys serviced

Whe
Well it seems that a few of y'all really enjoyed the vid of that Hawaiian twink servicing the married marine I posted the other day. This is another good one from him. It's one of three I've found where he's servicing the same hung ginger marine. I like a little back story with my porn so being able to see how their banter and comfort with each other grows with each session is so darn hot to me. I believe this is their first meet up and everything from start to finish is fucking gold! Definitely don't miss out on the playful conversation starting at about 16 min that leads to a big verbal load being blown right into the twinks mouth.

View attachment 100799541
where are the rest of his videos is there somewhere I can see them all ? :0 he has really hot content
 
  • Like
Reactions: SpaceMan07
This is probably a long shot. I am looking for a vid that use to be on the sites of a guy laying back on the bed and another guy is using a pocket pussy on him. You get the feeling that is the only thing the guy is allowed to do, was jerk him and use the toy on the guy laying down. Right before the str8 guy cums, he says something like, "you want to swallow it" or "take it". The guy then lets the other guy suck it when he cums. The title was something like "servicing my cop friend" or something. halp....
 
This guy is probably my absolute fave. Amazing body and cock. Great facial expressions and vocal. :yum
View attachment 87046271
The guy sucking though is just kind of creepy. He says at the beginning that the guys dick is too warm, he likes sucking on a cold dick. WTF? He usually makes the guy clean his dick with a wet wipe. And that voice! Sorry, just not for me.
 
Anyone had this?!
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
 
Did you film these? I'd be curious to know the background story. These are classics!
hahaha yea I did film these... sitting in that apt as I type..... that was 2013/2014 , He was an 18yr old skater/surfer kid that answered my AD on craigslist " GAY C@CK SUCKER LOOKING FOR STR8 C@CK"


he lived a town away from me... this was the first time i filmed us ( he knew i liked to film,,, but told me to not tell him when i was, so he didnt get nervous... but you can see him look at the webcam a few times) ,,, there was like 8-9 vids with him... but over the years they all disappeared... and that laptop was destroyed in a car accident, so I lost all of them...