Straight guys serviced

is refreshing page on minutes with 3 & 7 to watch the video for free is not working anymore?

sadly yeah, i just noticed it as well earlier today i thought i was having issues on my end but looks like it doesnt work anymore

The site owners turn it off sometimes. We'll see later if they'll put it back up.
 
Puta que pariu is more Holy Fuck. Holy shit. Can be used in many ways.

Basically the guy just asked a few times if he can cum (posso gozar?) and then when he’s cumming he’s saying it feels good (nossa que delícia)
but, I believe that everyone managed to understand what I said. Thanks.
 
i don’t know if this is the right thread, but there’s this content creator or OF creator who had this video of a security guard doing a sweep of the floor, content creator tells him he does porn, security guard leaves, then comes back and asks for the content creator to blow him, if anyone knows who i’m talking about or has the video i would really appreciate it! :)
 
i don’t know if this is the right thread, but there’s this content creator or OF creator who had this video of a security guard doing a sweep of the floor, content creator tells him he does porn, security guard leaves, then comes back and asks for the content creator to blow him, if anyone knows who i’m talking about or has the video i would really appreciate it! :)
I think you are talking about the user "AntoGoesHunting"

Nueva 2023 de videos porno de AntoGoesHunting | Pornhub
 
So ...nobody has any idea where can I find him now (new videos)? Thx.
There aren’t any new videos of him. There are, however, quite a few recordings of him which were made before the guy sucking went to jail. He’s now out of jail, living elsewhere, and recording new content under the name Str8Lord. As for the “Cuban thug” getting sucked, he was a go-go boy and escort if memory serves. Like I said there are multiple videos of him out there getting sucked and bottoming once for the other guy. I don’t have links but they are pretty easily available. I run across them all the time.
 
There aren’t any new videos of him. There are, however, quite a few recordings of him which were made before the guy sucking went to jail. He’s now out of jail, living elsewhere, and recording new content under the name Str8Lord. As for the “Cuban thug” getting sucked, he was a go-go boy and escort if memory serves. Like I said there are multiple videos of him out there getting sucked and bottoming once for the other guy. I don’t have links but they are pretty easily available. I run across them all the time.
Oh wow, can you point me to those videos of cuban thug. Havent come across one. Sounds hot. I would really appreciate it. Thank you!
 
There aren’t any new videos of him. There are, however, quite a few recordings of him which were made before the guy sucking went to jail. He’s now out of jail, living elsewhere, and recording new content under the name Str8Lord. As for the “Cuban thug” getting sucked, he was a go-go boy and escort if memory serves. Like I said there are multiple videos of him out there getting sucked and bottoming once for the other guy. I don’t have links but they are pretty easily available. I run across them all the time.
And is there already a place with videos available of the contents of this str8L? (free)