Who is the first and last video?
Anyone have the 1st video of Jason from str8 guys seduced?
They suck his entire cock, but he doesn't care
Spunk Worthy: AdenWho is the first and last video?
Mmmm! I wanna see more of him!
Right.... such a hot clip.Mmmm! I wanna see more of him!![]()
I wanna watch every video and pic this guy has ever made. He is so sexy! Love his smile, chest, stomach, cock…Straight Dared by GF to go Cruising, She's Watching - ThisVid.com
Definitely want to see the other videos
I loved this guys videos. I loved the one where he sucked off two frat guys. Then the first frat guy gave a report on how “she” blew him. What’s the story behind this guy?This guy had the best vids! I've jerked off repeatedly to at least 10 of them. There were a couple where we actually saw him, and he was sexy. It's too bad that, as far as I know, he never recorded the other side. Here's one of those vids. Vid is 25 min long, and you see him in the last 15 or so seconds. Apologies if it's already posted elsewhere in this very long thread. I also loved the sexy blonde "Jason" with the star tattoo on his right tricep. He fucked him once and another time he got a BJ and could hardly walk after, and he says "You blew my fucking mind."
View attachment 113920721
Who are they?
A different one.. i think it was his first vidIs it the one you linked to? Or another one. I have a a few of his.
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.